/vn/ - soon edition

Visual Novel General #1666

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous Thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/712050/Otakus_Fantasy/
dieselmine.com/2017/bitch2/index.html
store.steampowered.com/app/720230/Element_Hime/
vndb.org/v21527
strawpoll.me/14111961
vndb.org/v8606
vndb.org/v4802
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for wine

third for pig

She reminds me of best girl from G-Senjou no Maou.

Fix that OP with...
>Finish edition

>great art wasted on a shit game

Is that some fine wine?

Her blowjobs must be weird with those fangs.

Yuki.

Yuki is Yucky

You want to know how I know you're a virgin?

What happened with Bishoujo Mangekyou -Katsute translation, is dead?

Sachi~

Do tell. Because I'm not.

;_;

Did garajei delete his review of this where he complained about the rape from his blog?

Dead

>Dat heartwarming marriage proposal scene as Marika crying in happiness
>Dat teasing by MC's mentor after he gets fired up at work after the successful marriage proposal
>Dat 'interview' by Marika's father afterwards, reminiscing how MC has going together with her daughter for 9 years, how her father has been looking up for her since she was a baby, how she was a sickly child because of the asthma, how MC inspire her to cure her asthma by doing outdoor activities like swimming, how the father also looking for MC ever since he's going out with his daughter to see if he's serious about her, and eventually bless their marriage plan, and asking to make the happiest woman in the world while bowing to him, which MC accepts and bow to him too, then they drink beer together
>Dat scene afterwards where Marika's mother also bless their engagement, MC repeats his propose to Marika in front of her parents, then declares he'll repay the kindness the kindness that they've given to them, while Marika also saying that she'll try her best to make MC's parents happy too
>Dat marriage registration filling scene with Marika's parents as witness and her noticing how her name will be changed to Hino Marika following MC's surname
>Dat moving to new house together scene with both of them practicing their daily life as husband and wife in their new house
Help, I can't stop grinning

Epic subahibi spoilers:

So just finished all the endings. Why did Zakuro kill herself? Who were those two women who texted her randomly about that bullshit other world stuff? Obviously there was a mirror with how the three of them jumped off with Tomosane's family. Just like the mirror of Kimika+Takuji in my own invention jumping off.
However I don't get why she was dropping a fucking rabbit. The train ride sort of makes sense (I read a synopsis of that dumb child book that uses the train as the afterlife) but it was not elaborated upon in the end like some of you said. Who the fuck is Ayana? Was she the original crazy bitch that dreamt all of this up?

Overall 7/10. Just kind of felt like a random shit thrown together that worked great in some ways and fell flat in others.

dumb cunt

STOP IT, US EOP LOSERS CAN'T READ IT YET

I've just realized the awwwawaw guys have stopped

Hoshi Ori must be a hell of a VN

cant wait.

I hope the other routes end up being as good as this sounds.

Isn't it getting translated?

Even if Trip and Iru go god mode, we arent getting this until early 2019 at earliest. And that's if we are being hopeful

Eventually yeah, but there's more on their plate they have to clear first.

I just want to hug a sweet girl and feel her warmth

I know Insects was bad but did you skip it entirely? It answers everything you asked about Zakuro. The train ride is explained non-directly, you have to connect a few dots yourself. Rereading Rabbit Hole I after you finish the game helps.

As for Ayana it's open to interpretation, at the very least she's a being capable of retaining her memories when the world ends and time loops. There are also multiple instances where she is aware of Takuji's delusions and implied to be responsible for them, so her existence is almost definitely supernatural in nature. People like to speculate that she's Nyarlathotep but there's no definitive proof either way.

Why are you doing this? Fuck off.

2-3 years minimum. Trip & Iru are working their little hearts out already. Can't exactly expect more.

Yeah I pretty much ctrled through all the bullying scenes since I already read it 2 years ago, did she reveal her dissociation or craziness in them? I'm not re-reading it regardless so feel free to spoil me, especially about the bunny/spooky alien suicide girls part

If not well whatever, Zakuro was easily the weakest character in the VN so I don't care too much about whatever her motivations were

>we arent getting this until early 2019
Can't we get partial patches while waiting, considering how long it is?

>3 days more for the launch of the Dieselmine ntr on Steam.
My dick is ready.

>second Ann H-scene

Should I go for Ann first, user? I can't decide.

She's great if you're into onee-san type heroines. Only read Mio before but i already know she's best girl.

>Dieselmine ntr title.
Fuch yeah.
>Released on Steam
>Translated by a chink with a machine tl
Fuck no.

best cake in recent moege.

Girls who smoke are nasty.

Best girl.

>cake

Fight me IRL

I hope triplicate stops translating and becomes a big dick atheist science guy like neil degrasse hawkins

>cake

Can't find it on vndb. Is this a RPGMaker game?

All VN translators are christians.

>mfw Dracu-riot got leaked like a year ago and SP still hasn't released their version

does this mean i'll have a new meme title to link people instead of please bang my wife?

>store.steampowered.com/app/712050/Otakus_Fantasy/
No, but I also can't find it on VNDB, maybe has other name.

That reads really poorly. People aren't looking forward to this, right?

>I only need to read loli and imouto route before completely finishing the game
>tfw I'm in my parents' home right now because reasons
Is this situation so called "you either get caught reading incest or loli"?

Only filthy EOPs do. Patricians who can read the superior language have already read it.

It's called a "go socialize with your parents you ungrateful piece of shit, they probably miss you" situation

Close the door? Read while they are working?

>tfw EOP
;_;

好きなだけ種付けセックスして、みんなに喜ばれる世界
dieselmine.com/2017/bitch2/index.html
vndb doesn't list a lot of doujin titles.

Are you going to masturbate? Just wait until the they go to sleep. I never play imouto, loli, or mommy routes unless everybody else is asleep because I cant stop myself from fapping. Just play something else or do a friend route

Hahaha, Japanese barely even qualifies as a language

t. EOP

Who /moe/ here?

>dieselmine.com/2017/bitch2/index.html
Wow, is better than I thought, or at least the art is pretty hot.

Im feelin a little subahibi
Wanna bully a dumb weeby

How that chink can get licences for nukiges than MG?

Have a (You)

better

>ntr
>good

Nice rear...
>Vanilla
>

God damn do SakuSaku endings all suck shit? Just finished Konomi and Yuri and while the routes are fine some bullshit always shows up the last 20 minutes to ruin everything.

I remember Iru talking about maybe going into hiding in case of a DMCA, otherwise though yeah partial patches are probably expected.

It looks like netori to me

What has the best milf route? Or an entire vn of nothing but old women

Zakuro felt that she was unpure and thus unworthy of her loved one's love. She believed that her retarded scheme would make her whole again.
Those two other girls were just bullied chuuni who got way more than they bargained for
The whole bunny dropping thing in RH1 parallels things that happen in the other chapters.

I read the story summary very quick and skimmed through all the character profiles, it seems only one of them is actually married. As a side note only two of the women are virgins.

Becaus isn't NTR; I mistook it with other title that will be released later;
>store.steampowered.com/app/720230/Element_Hime/
>vndb.org/v21527

But I heard this is kaminukige

Really, SP? Racism in my VNs?

>Racism in my VNs?
Yup, problem?

We were talking about this last thread and I'm still interested in your thoughts. Not a joke

strawpoll.me/14111961

Hara Kano

>Hara Kano
Only 3 of the 6 heroines were milf and that vn is mediocre.

How old is too old?

Gas the naggers

I didn't know you wanted milfge exclusively. I just thought it had the best milf route

25+ but less than 100

user who asked for milfs here, already in the middle of reading Hara Kano. I like them so I just want something else to read read once I finish it

Looks like she's hiding a couple of bowling balls where her ass should be.

Crescendo has a good school nurse route

Life half of all the weebs are black.

That kinda disgusts me to imagine someone like that having the same waifu as me.

The other half are yellow monkeys.
White cis males are never weebs.

Yeah but they never read/watch anything past Nurutu or wan piss.

>White cis males are never weebs
Right, we are anime and VN connoisseurs.

Is Mad Thad still in prison?

How soon can we expect to get a pc patch for Chaos;Child after the european release?

If you want MILF then try this one; vndb.org/v8606
and if you want something try vndb.org/v4802

>ENGLISH-TRANSLATED JAPANESE VISUAL NOVELS

Damn, the CG looks pretty fucking good. Such a shame about the TL. If I wanted to read chink machine TLs, I would do it myself.

fuck... "try something amusing" drill-man

Is it worth reading? C;H was shit. I can't motivate myself to read another non-H game if it's shitty.