B R O W N
R
O
W
N

IMPREGNATE AND NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

post 30 seconds of you not playing fighting games

reminder to play jive

What are the next fighting game releases / updates that you are looking forward to?

Me personally, I am looking forward to DBZF and Arika's Fighting EX.

Fuck no. Game is beyond boring

aight thats it for me, ggs~

is menat the best black fighting game character ever made?

ggs m8

>Introduce new friend to SFV
>He wants to play Menat.

End me

>tfw afraid of going online because I'm bad and the other person won't have fun bodying me

Why does Smash have such stupidly long time limits in matches? Why is this allowed?

it's not meant to be competitive so they let you do whatever basically

ggs EU lobby

>tfw got bullied by the fighting game general for playing fighting games

What's wrong with that?

i love pounding on scrubs and pretending it's evo grand finals

wish i was rashid bros...

can I ask you seriously, why you insist on playing birdie when you always complain that jive isn't deep enough and you get bored of it

Everyone has fun bodying people.

who is the redditest /fgg/ trip?

when was the last time i said that

wow me2

based man with good taste

Dank is literally kappa

Reminder that Roxy, new Critical Arts, V-Skills, and V-Reversals are coming to season 3 confirmed by BASED /OURGUY/ Xkira

idk when was the last time you touched the game

>Poison without the dick
what's the point?

The point is you can actually fap to her.

Good, but is Sodom coming?

just now
also i played birdie urien gief and akuma, not just birdie

i stopped talking badly about jive months ago, if people enjoy it i'm happy for them, and i have fun playing it every now and then

very intradasting
roxy is like the same thing anyways visually I would like if they phased out poison to reduce faggotry

>fapping to video game characters
Lol?

But they like to pretend and insist it is. If people are going to let them be included in major tournies why let them run the massive time limits that serve no purpose other than to fuck up the schedule?

oh well Ive been gone a few months I missed your character arc my dude

Fucking traitor

none of them have a dick, youre just mentally ill so you project dicks onto inanimate objects

Gaylord

What if instead of rounds the match just kept going with 3 healthbars and a longer time limit

I don't have a girlfriend so I fap to fictional girls.

What, like KI or Injustice?

Fuck that.

>the other person won't have fun bodying me
depends on how strong the other person is. if the guy is only a few levels above you, he'll have a good time because there are definitely people above him too.
winning against you will show him that at least he's improved enough to dominate other newbies. you'll get to that point eventually too.

Is Mike ever coming back?

[Soul Calibur VI reveal in Paris Game Week intensifies]

I'm amazed that there's always someone ready to jump in and argue about Poison's gender for the bazillionth time

Or vsav. But yeah, I don't quitr like the idea either.

Nah those are rounds aswell because time stops giving you time to breathe when 1 bar gets removed

>gets you in corner for entire game and all your lifebars
nothing personel kid

What dead game should be main game if I were to tripfag

What are you gonna do when she gets nerfed next season.

I really hope MvCI and whatever gameplay changes there are in Arcade Edition are enough that he decides to come back.

stop posting this retard's """"""leaks"""""""" please, thanks

>tfw I'm complete trash but I win consistently online because I use STRICTLY the absolute most scummy, nasty, dishonest gimmicks in the whole game, and completely refuse to ever learn fundamentals

he still goes to events and tournaments, he just doesn't want to be on camera or in the spotlight

how do you know that

He leaked the arcade mode and extra battle mode months ago

The dude has dev access to the test build, we can trust his datamining and ignore his spaculations.

You mean in general? You won't really improve if you don't get bodied for a while first. And playing should be fun enough, don't worry about that.

gg

>Still can't do links consistently
>Doing alright with Ibuki thanks to her two target combos you can mash

IS THERE ANYTHING NINJA WAIFU CANT DO?

mvci

people have seen him at recent tournaments, go look on twitter or kappa or something if you want confirmation

marvel vs capcom infinite

be your gf irl

>Arika's Fighting EX.
This is the one I'm looking forward to. In the mean time imma play some MvCi

I mean, I like getting bodied, I'm just afraid that the other guy doesn't have fun.

youtu.be/lRPRdyj8Vq8
>2 balrogs in usa team

i'd be surprised if cammy gets nerfed again she is in a good spot it's just that she is popular in asia

Team Japan
>4 of the top 15 players in the world and Daigo
Team USA
>Washed up jwong, fchump, two unga balrog players one of which has never won a tournament in sf v, snake eyez

why capcom nerf good characters into the dirt
why not just focus on buffing garbo characters

Aside from Zeku and AE, I'm interested in Blade Strangers to see if they add more characters that I know of and anything from SNK, either those rumors about NGBC2 or any news about KoF.

i beat an akumer that was way better than me just by walking forward inexorably, he started making really bad jumps after that.

>No Du
Wow, America really wants to lose this.

>No Tokido
Maybe they stand a chance.

I sware to god if I lose another ranked match with kolin because my counter doesn't register in calling the police

Yeah, a game where everyone is Balrog levels of broken should be real fun

>Top 16 at EVO
>Has beaten the likes of Daigo, Mago and Nemo this season
>people STILL downplay the Wong factor

Birdie is both deep and exciting

I really hope MvCI and whatever gameplay changes there are in Arcade Edition are enough that he decides to come back.

SCVI and DOA6.

the only thing deep about birdie is his belly button

I'd much rather have everyone be broken over everyone being shit desu.

oh ok
so it's possible to have all characters overpowered
I don't really mean keep them super good though I mean like don't just completely fuck them in the ass like ryu and nash
thats why I said nerf into the dirt

I feel the same way. It hurts when I join a lounge, get bodied, and then the guy quits and won't even give me a runback, I think it's hurt my esteem so I get more upset when I lose because I know the person is just going to abandon me.

I feel like I can't grow as a player if nobody will play me more than once after they blow me up.

play with people here, most of the good players will play people plenty of times

When Snake Eyez is arguably the best player on your team you have a problem

The Wong factor only ever applies to vanilla versions of nonmarvel games for a while now. After the game gets updated and people learn to go past fundamentals he drops in power rankings at high speeds.

This is why I play big body characters, because my favorite thing to do in fighting games is to just walk toward my opponent. You can smell the fear in that random jumping, the panic over figuring out what they need to do to keep you away from them and the indecision because you're not doing anything they can react to.

>be newfriend
>run into obviously smurf urien
>he teabags and taunts me
>don't want to look like a bitch so I rematch
>he taunts even more

IM A PAYING CUSTOMER AND A LAWFUL CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY

I DESERVE TO GET MY MONEYS WORTH AND TO BE RESPECTED AS A FELLOW HUMAN BEAN ;_;

I can do many of the T.Hawk tick throws when practicing, but I haven't landed one even once in an actual game. I can't even do jumping jab followed by Mexican typhoon. Wtf am I doing wrong.

>play with people here, most of the good players will play people plenty of times
I used to ask for games every day but nobody would even respond to me. I haven't played with anyone from /fgg/ in like three months.

Maybe he needs to start working out like Tokido so he can stay relevant.

This, I even got some good advice from them afterwards.

What region are you?

and the game ST.

US EAST is what I claim

oh right, I have played in a few EU lobbies but I never see any US guys playing

BBX
youtu.be/KdWCLT7kccY

I'm useast bronze

>tfw I can messatsu everyone in here

how would u guys rate season 2 characters goodness out of 10

We can do a lobby just me and you for the nexr few hours.
I'm currently a bronze kolin player practicing (I used to be a gold mika but that was a year ago when I quit sf)

which one of you is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=SCZI7fZJlgE