steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

Mechwarrior Living Legends:
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

School the PIG here:
mwomercs.com/piranha

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Some of the MWO Models and Cockpits:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=373&l=56bfba135130da518dac0db45723c62e5458cbc5
pcgamer.com/mechwarrior-5-mercenaries-hands-on-the-series-goes-back-to-its-roots/
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=373&l=477c56f09ea25bceeb2ca0506895e6e9f70c3d83
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guys is Kakos Kolos a homosexual?

No matter how much you dream of driving his giant robot with a vibrating Kolos cock powering it via your overstreched anal sphincter, it's never going to be real.

Much like PGI delivering on most of it's promises.

That looks so staged and polished, almost as if none of them actually touched a thing there and are strangers to the entire room.

Somethings off about the wisuals, can't quite put my finger on.

Maybe it's because the feet actually don't end up floating on the terrain.

>Take out two assaults on my own with my Bushwacker
>Team still can't win

I can only carry so much, fucking stop your LRM boating assaults with somehow sub 200 damage.

This looks like shit. :/

It has that signature PGI shittines smeared all over it, that's what.

And how hilariously badly scaled everything is.

UI looks a lot better though.

Guys is the Orion IIC any good? Thinking of picking up the hero varient.

What kind of build? Cant seem to make my high roller worth while.

>grass and bushes as tall as the shadow hawks feet
>shadow hawk somehow as tall as big ass pine trees
>what look like miniature mountains everywhere that make no sense

classic pgi

Whoa, good thread, Kakos.

Matt Newman has the vampiric ability to simply suck warmth and joy out of everybody present, leaving him surrounded by people who look like zombies.

I'm running memes on my X2 right now with 2xMRM 20, 2x LMG and 2x MPL, it is not an efficient build at all but I can do good enough in it.

But one of the best builds I have used on the bushwackers are the RAC/5 builds, but it has a different play style to most builds due to how RACS work.

Taking minimally viable products to new heights. I love the mini mountains all over the place. Looks like one of the 8-bit gradius games.

The graphics sure have taken a quantum leap, as you can clearly see.

Switching from Matt Newman's cry engine to unreal 4 obviously has improved the fidelity.

Wait a minute, that robot...

it literally looks photoshopped in

I don't know about this, guys.

Onion IIC defaults to a brawler 4xSRM 6 + LB-20X build, but it can do ATM 36 instead with a 325 XL, or ATM 24 with a 350 XL.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=373&l=56bfba135130da518dac0db45723c62e5458cbc5

It's astounding how downgraded the graphics are compared to 5 years ago, and despite being on a super new cutting edge engine.

Almost like it being cutting edge has no effect on PGI's pig factor.

always have to take in consideration the pig factor

Shit, Matt Newman, it says your graphics fidelity is set to motion blur +9.

what the fuck is up with the shadow hawks right foot

This is not a very pretty looking game, even compared to unreal 3 shit titles.

Matt Newman's obviously traumatized from not being able to model or animate feet and legs for 5 years. He's forgotten how to do it.

We need a comparison picture of MWO jag fighting an MWO raven.

>tiny ass miniature trees on the left
>gigantic mammoth trees on the right
>bushes the size of buses

why can't pgi into scale

The perspective on that image is all kinds of fucked up.

This is gonna be the best game of all time. I can't wait to repost this quote 5 years from now.

And that's all we have on pig warrior 5. Is it releasing this year or next year? Have they even lied about a date?

The game will feature no story, no roleplaying, no nothing, except black market trading and procedurally generated maps on 'four biomes.' There will be 'up to 300 planets,' and you must grind loyalty points with the various factions to get their stuff. It's just a repeat of the original CW shit pitch by Bryan "Sonic hair man" Ekman and the space bacon.

The rustler says it will be a bold take on the mercenary concept, but play like football manager.

In conclusion, they have absolutely no idea what they're about to sell to gold men.

>it's literally just CW but with bots

I don't know why it's so fucking hard for them to get 5 really cheap and shitty voice actors, a retired cartoon scripter, and some artschool dropout who knows how to storyboard some retarded attack on a shit faction by a lot of other shit factions.

Mechwarrior 3 only needed those components to make a functional and effective singleplayer campaign.

>The game will feature no story, no roleplaying, no nothing, except black market trading and procedurally generated maps on 'four biomes.
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAH the franchise is at a dead end until PGI relinquishes it from it's grasp.

Looks almost as pretty as heavy gear. Not bad for an alpha.

>basically no man's sky: old man robot edition. With football manager.

pcgamer.com/mechwarrior-5-mercenaries-hands-on-the-series-goes-back-to-its-roots/

Half the game seems to be old disabled MWO features like damage states and inverse kinematics. Get fucking hype for stuff we had in 2012, now recycled on the 'moar horsepower' unreal engine.

Someone else farm more quotes. I have to take a break.

>Behind an Orion IIC at the start of a match
>Watching as the missile pod on the shoulder wobbles about like it's about to fall off.

Very strange.

>autocannons as per lore describes them
meanwhile we are shitting ourselves with headcanon AC/20s shooting literal naval shells

You didn't buy mechwarrior 5, did you, kong?

Only because it's not available yet.

Definitely will

But what will Haruko think?

She'll be shit with her money like always and buy everything for another mechfu

I'm more interested in the battletech game, assuming that get's mod support.

>Our team all close range builds
>Enemy team comprised of long range builds
>Alpine peaks

Just fucking give an option to autolose these PGI and stop wasting peoples time.OR FIX YOUR FUCKING MATCHMAKER AND MAPS

Nope, otherwise nobody gets C-bills for blasting you to pieces. If Alpine gets you feeling fucked, it happens to other people with map/build mismatches all the time.

Better we get a deck of the same weight class to choose from dropping on a given map.

>it happens to other people with map/build mismatches all the time.

That's the problem it shouldn't happen so much that it's described as "all the time", too many maps are centred around one type of combat and too many have wide open spaces with no cover for some reason. This game might have some of the worst designed maps I have ever seen they are bland and unimaginative and that would be fine if they were balanced but they aren't.

Why are mechs selected before map selection when they know how fucked their maps are and the wide range of mechs that can exist? How is this game so badly managed?

Wait for them to come to you and use chokepoints to your advantage. It's slow and boring but you win. Let the enemy's morale break.

God bless artillery

Whoa, is that hawken?

Honestly, might not even be that bad except people are inevitably gung-ho on getting into firing ASAP, regardless of whether it means they're BTFO. It's why you can predict point of contact on some maps within 5 seconds or so, and why PUGs inevitably end up in a few map squares of said map every time. I mean, how many matches in River City are around the same stupid huge building, time after time?

Makes it even worse that for some reason domination is based around that building so one team gets the building and ramp as cover and the opposing team gets to sit in the water and gets shot from cover. Quality design.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Kong, why have you forsaken your robot quest? Was 5 years of shitposting too much even for you?

Neat. What game is that?

That's MAV.

What's stunning is that even when it's not Domination, PUGS swarm there like sheep. We just had another game there, Skirmish. Team just went wide around the huge building and ate them alive from both sides. GitGudnotevenclose.

They are, look at the back of the left foot, its fucking floating. Also the damaged left arm looks placeholder as all fuck. The low res electric sprite effect hurts me physically. Looks like they gave the fuck up on cockpit displays.

>Those flat as fuck sprite buildings

Even halo 2 knew to keep those far as fuck out.
Halo 3 had this technology in 2007, MW3-4 had this even further back. THESE PEOPLE ARE BEHIND BY 20 YEARS.

Well you know what they say, once the black mechs mode in the property values go down. With a mech, they can steal a bike more effectively.

Is that a long tom in your CT, or are you just happy to see me?

Hows the lawsuit with Harmony Gold going?

From the shot counter, all AC's in the game fire bursts. Even the AC/2. Wew lad.

bamp

Two Kodiak's jump down from the center platform on HPG after getting sniper by ERLL from the wall
They both manage to jump into the whole enemy team and die with single digits

Must be American primetime again

>see robot.
>no laser cubes.

2/10, best I can do.

I bet it's a placeholder.

>I'll take "Situational Awareness Fails" for $300, Alex

PUGtardation is around the clock. The only differences are what weight class the stupid sits in.

I'd take that bet, cause I don't think it is. That's a stock Jagermech layout in all ways.

What he probably means is that the ammo values are still placeholders, as in they all start at 999.

>Late night US/ early morning europe, people are retarded beyond belief

Literally every game is 1-12 sweeps one way or another. It's fucking ridiculous.

How are there this many nigger worshipping failures online?

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=373&l=477c56f09ea25bceeb2ca0506895e6e9f70c3d83

Orion IIC with 2 HLL, 4x SRM-6s with artemis. Any good?

Welcome to rus, azn, aussie players

>HLL + SRM
no

They also happen to be at exactly the same count. So either the numbers represent one shot or salvo for each weapon and it has only fired exactly the same amount for each, or the Jagermech's AC2s and AC5s share ammo. Which would be neat since an AC5 can be mechanically a faster firing AC2, but breaks strict canon performance.

post build

I'm glad to see that second HUD. Having the status of your weapons scattered around the screen just means you need an extra few split seconds to compare them, which is kind of important when you fire them in groups.

The article makes me wonder how strict the limit on chassis modding will be. I get the idea of having limits so that the different variants will actually be meaningful, like MW4, MWO, and HBS's BattleTech. But field refits are a thing in the lore, and the prevailing idea is that the ability to customize is proportionate to your technicians' skills and your willingness to risk permanent damage.

I'd hope that basic weapons could be upgraded to more advanced versions, armor levels be adjustable, etc., and the market aspect shows itself while finding the right parts, and spending extra time and money on the work. I'm certainly fine with drastic things like rebuilding the chassis in endo-steel being out of the question though.

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

I hope there will be a DLC down the line that allows us to command infantry, armour and air as well.

Jesus Christ I thought this was a meme compilation but it’s real. Either the author is a memer or pcgamer is actually advertising steering wheels

heh

How much damage does the RAC/2 and RAC/5 do per bullet?

>laser nerfs
>dropdeck tonnage nerfs including banning stormcrows from scouting
>chassis nerfs
>ultra ac nerfs
>set of 8
>engine re-niggering
>special targeted chassis nerfs
>cmpl deleted from the game
>goosepepsi deleted from the game
>cspl deleted from the game
>further dph nerfs everywhere
>ass to mouth missiles with mininum range
>patch after patch weapon and heat mechanics are still fucked up
>players are still retarded
>game balance is still decided by which side in faction play has more units

>lasers

Disgusting

RAC/2 does just above 1 damage per bullet, and RAC/5 does just above 2 damage per bullet. They both fire 5 rounds per second.

>File: MAVapult.jpg (392 KB, 1920x1080)

RAC/2 does 0.8 damage per bullit, RAC/5 does 1.5 damage per bullit

Because that is when the majority are old NEETs and worse.

>those exposed leg joints
It's like it wants to be leg critted.

Countdown starts today, right?

why

you picked two weapons with just about the worst possible synergy in the game

bampu

For Escalation? Yes. Some time afternoon yankee time.

Wow I could've expected this. Outside of the event, FP queue is absolutely fucking dead. 30 minutes without a game and that's for a mere 4 vs 4, I don't even wanna know how invasion looks like.

How does one farm rep for mechbays and shit when it's so fucking awful.

hahahahahaha you are several years late to that party, everybody else already grinded their free bays

Hatchets when?