>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bungie/status/917466592543309824
youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM
destinytracker.com/d2/clan/1534787/das-a-wipe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck yoy

The lighting here is pretty neat.

Side note, a blueberry followed me here and by god does it look easier to do the jumps with Warlock glide. People who say the Warlock jump is trash are objectively wrong.

Never forget.

What's everyone's favorite IB set so far?

Warlock jumps have always been decent. Slow, but perfectly apt. It's just shitters that couldn't understand that you travel in the direction you were moving as you start the double, so you had people trying to jump like Hunters or Titans.

my 1 mobility warlock will jump higher and farther than my hunter at 8 mobility with higher jump. just another reason hunters got the shaft

>Sentinel's best exotic looks like absolute dogshit
Is there anyone on the planet who actually think Doomfang looks even remotely appealing

It takes some getting used to, but when you realize its a slow blink things get easier. It still is the worst feeling jump, it's just super good for platforming.

It's not shit because of distance or utility, it's shit because it's slow af and boring to use.

Is /dg/ doing Iron Banner stomp parties tomorrow?

NANI!?!?!?!!!!

twitter.com/bungie/status/917466592543309824

DED THREAD
DED GAME
DED RAID
DED ORBIT
>Is /dg/ doing Iron Banner
no

I always liked it. Focused burst is a great jump to use.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

Nice, gives me a chance to collect my purity seals so I can get the acrius quest done the one and only week /dg/ will do prestige raid

We better be. In retrospect, that was the most fun I had in d1 was with IB stomps, just for the silly banter.

They know nobody wants to willingly play crucible. So if they delay the prestige raid until after IB ends, they think people will go for IB out of sheer boredom.

No.

Welp, atleast I can spend all day tomorrow playing Overwatch

Anyone up for a Fresh Raid? Hunter 286 - done it plenty of times on my alts, probably end up a higher light level when I get my Raid Guns on him.

Hammer needs to last longer and hit harder. Sunspot needs to recharge your abilities way faster than it does now, it's a waste of fucking time as it is. Suncharge as well as shield bash, need to be in line with shoulder charge and recharge grenades.

>tfw no Holliday gf

I'm down.

Give me like, 8 minutes and I'll be up for it.

Leviathan Underbelly run?

>8 days to fix an issue

Jesus Christ.

>Hunter
Stopped reading

I'd be up for that too, I need one for Transfer and Aquaduct.

>the same company that took 10 hours to recolor a pair of gloves because people were offended

I mean, what do you expect?

>gif
Delete this

>can't play trash so I might as well play trash with a nice steaming poop on top

WHY ARE ALL THE HUNTER LEGS FUCKING TOE SHOES

I'm down.

Alright I'll party up.

If you want a set of hunter boots that are restorative and aren't toe shoes your choices are fwc boots or io boots

Good luck

A foot fetishist got in.

Still got room? I was with you yesterday

is me

I'm like 80% sure the Io boots are toeshoes. Let me go check the vault.

You’re safe for another week alpha team

yea but the poop is gold because event

>boners doing anything of note ever

doubt it

Yeah join up.

T. Xbowners that couldn't even place top 50th
Enjoy your factually shittily made consoles that could start puffinf out toxic fumes at any time because microsoft only cares about quantity over quality you turbocucks.

Hmm....
Lets see...
Maybe... and this is just a theory.
Maybe....
Because they're not all toe shoes?
Also Iron Banner hunter legs are boots.

Looking for a clan on ps4 or t least some people to run shit with. I'm stuck around 270 and I don't see any other way to increase LL without the tougher content.

can’t wait to see the enormous asspain from you faggots next Wednesday

>95% of the legs that actually matter are all toe shoes
Nice argument douchefag.

I need a raid key carry. I can't kill the watchers for shit

Barvo team link?

>can't wait to suck my own fathers dick so hard i forget about the hardmode raid just like last time
FTFY.
Seriously though. We can't keep fixing your fuck ups like this every damn time. Get a fucking hold of

>It doesn't count because I don't like it.
Have you considered calming down?

What does that even mean? 'Legs that actually matter?'

They're all legendary. If you don't like toeshoes, use one of the over half of the available leggings that don't have toeshoes.

Oops. My corrective zeal and phone posting took over too earlier. My bad.
Hold of the situation every damn time. Its kind of exhausting having to respresent /dg/ every damn time.*

>95% = 100%
t. Common core student.

>can’t wear the spandex pants without having toe shoes
this is a problem

>because I don't like it
>95% of the only shit that matters IE non-mobility based shoes are toeshoes
Fix your objectively shit opinions.

Read OP. They all shit clans filled with new players who will drop D2 in 2 weeks.

>What are Legs of Optimacy

>It doesn't count because I don't like it. And you're wrong because I don't like that you're right.
Wew lad, have you considered unironically calming down?

because Bungie wants me to get blue balls every time I play my female Hunter.

Join up when you're ready.

>using non-relative math in a relative manner
T. I'm assblasted my school system made me learn shit i'll never realistically use.
Quick! If i steal 2 apples you didn't have do i suddenly own an apple?

>being a minimaxing autismo in a casual game like Destiny 2
Holy shit

Save up 800 bright dust. They'll come back in rotation with Tess either next week or the week after.

I'd like to raid but I've never done it before so I'm afraid I'll hold everyone back I dunno if you would want that on your team

Why do all the ships in D2 look like ass except for maybe two of them?

The D1 ships might have been a little boring but at least I could look at them without needing to gag.

you’re right user better start buying some silver!

>tfw only play Sunbreaker just to hear the hammer tong when you activate Hammer of Sol

I like the design of a lot of the ships but I hate how most shaders look like trash on them

I bet it means "legs that aren't mobility"

I wonder how badly nu-Bungie would fuck up a ship shooting segment.

Everyone in this photo is retarded. The student, the parent, and the teacher. The question is basically asking how do I get from 13 to 10. 13 + x = 10, solve for x. Or even more accurately, 8 + 5 + x = 10, solve for x.

use hallowfire
makes playing sunbreaker fun

You get bright engrams just from playing. each one gives you 20=100 (With a rare 1k dust from random packs) bright dust guaranteed. and you can buy items directly from Tess. She rotates armor pieces on a weekly basis. Its gonna be gauntlets again either next week or the week after.
Why are you exaggerating this situation? If you played any amount of game you should have more than enough to get the a couple armor pieces, consistently, without having to rely on RNG or microtransactions.

Look up DestinySherpa
While there are several good people in dg community you always have that PICKLE REEEEE guy in a group so the Raid experience will suck. If you're on PSN then Noobish_Hero is the guy you might wanna ask. He will carry you thru in most relaxing way.

I know its not my first time on Veeky Forums so I tend to avoid the listed clans. I wanted to specify but I felt if I was too specific people would misinterpret and ignore.

I really don't want to plug myself in a clan frilled with inactives and maybe a circlejerk.

>Only have around a 1000 kills on Sunbreaker

Feels bad man, 'breakers aren't even worthless, they can be legit, they're just so overshadowed.

I have the full Optimacy set without spending a cent past the base price of the game. There is no excuse for you to not have the bright dust to buy them when they roll around.

This is literally the shitter mentality of 'I don't have time to grind its so unfair.'

>defending Common Cuck math
Holy shit

>The question is basically asking how do I get from 13 to 10.
No, the question literally asks how to make a 10 when adding 8+5. Math isn't an interpretive art, its not subjective. When people say exact science, they literally mean math.

Always hated bait and switch questions like this.

I really fucking hate that Skullfort does not work for Mortar Blast. What the fuck Bungie. I also hate that Hallowfire Heart is just a Sunbreaker perk from the last game, and it looks like shit in my opinion.

>needing to play the absolute best class
Who cares nigger this game is so shallow and easy, you can play whatever you want it literally does not matter. Sunbreaker performs just fine.

I miss the absolute fucking panic you felt when you heard the tongs go off pre-nerf Sunbreaker. Sunbreaker really needs a strong Super though, it doesn't have much utility outside of it. I'd also replace the Incendiary Grenade with default Sunsinger/Dawn Blade grenade.

"When adding 8+5" is just another way of saying 13 you fucking brainlet. Part of math -- and any subject matter -- is knowing how to parse text correctly. I apologize that you never made it past Pre-Algebra.

Is melting point as good as it was in D1? Might switch over from Striker if so.

It does look like shit, I recognize that it's a decent Exotic but I can't ever use it because it looks so fucking ugly. Also be ready for Bungie to take even more of those old skills and port them to exotics like lazy shits.

t. player that wants their Lance ability back for Nova Bomb.

fuck off retard

>use Hollowfire Heart
>Super is up, my Thermite Greandes come back fast as af, don't ever want to use the Super because of it.

>Math is subjective.
>using the term brianlet unironically.
You have to go back.

>I miss the absolute fucking panic you felt when you heard the tongs go off pre-nerf Sunbreaker.
Fucking hysteria when you knew there weren't any on your side, or it wasn't your own.

Alright thanks user

no.

I'm not arguing their over-all effectiveness, I'm arguing against their utility.

Thats not what its doing. Its trying to teach kids to break down math problems with irregular numbers into ones that are simpler. I know this because its how I naturally do math, though it was never taught to me.

For example, take 201,399 + 532,673
Break it down into steps, and break those steps into rounder numbers to make the mental arithmetic easier.
>399 + 673
>400 + 672
>1072

>201,000 + 532,000 + 1072
>734,072

Sort of a shit example, but hopefully you can see the point. Breaking problems into smaller problems allows you to make more but easier steps and lowers the chance you fuck it up when doing math mentally. It sounds retarded but it makes sense when you're doing it.

this actually made a lot of sense

destinytracker.com/d2/clan/1534787/das-a-wipe

>That feel when Synbreakers were first introduced in D1 and you hear the trong in multiplayer

I knew they were gonna get nurfed the second I played one game. Goddamn I miss them..

>Back in d1, max dis+Simmering flames meant 13 second grenade cooldown
>5 fusion grenades per minute
>5 expz kills per minute
Not a feeling like it in the world

The problem come from people trying to teach little kids the shortcuts before they learn the proper way to do it. Or really trying to teach the trick when it's something that's supposed to come naturally. The question is worded like shit, though