/fg/ - Falcom General #114

Sister edition.

Previous thread: Watch out: CS3 Spoilers in the thread.

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
humblebundle.com/store/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III is out right now, news/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Ys Seven is out on PC: store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/
gog.com/game/ys_seven

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending:
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880 (embed)

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/579180
youtube.com/watch?v=6sE6iyAg_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=L_CN3k6c7HY&feature=youtu.be&t=33658
youtube.com/watch?v=robYHoHOFK8
youtube.com/watch?v=_uZO4U9N86s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based NISA

shit edition

If nothing else, she always does look pretty good.

(LAUGHS)

>Warriors of NISA will defend this

It's fake

...I don't even feel sorry for them, they deserve the rage from the steam forums.

This can't be real.

Elliot is the actual best girl

Can't wait for based NISA to steal CS3 from XSEED.

Why is Emma so shit compared to Vita and Roselia? You think as a fellow she could compare but all she has going for her is her tits.

shut the fuck up don't even joke about that

Because Emma doesn't get to do anything cool

Sad part is faggots like nightwolve want this to happen despite knowing full well it means a shitty translation.

>NISA is also part of Osborne plan.

Shame I only have a brother.

Where is my totally not blood related cute imouto!

Ask your parents.

Fuck you almost got me for a second there. gg

It is unless somebody hacked Valve servers.

steamcommunity.com/app/579180

Because she knows she isn't as good as her sister or obaa chan. All she can do is keep being support and slowly getting better. It doesn't help that Selene isn't much better.

I hope it does happen. We'll have our real life version of North Ambria from all the PC mustard race and NISA warriors.

She did improve a whole lot in the year between 2 and 3 however, plus using that staff in the last dungeon made her able to stop a dude who emits flames with thorn like plants and Arianrhod too.

>Alisas dad appears in Ao as a geologist

Sasuga Falcom

Pic please

Wat?

Whoops, i mean to quote

Hol up. Back that up with a source.

Calvard when?

Yeah you're going to have to prove this user. Not that I would be surprised since Falcom started doing suspicious shit with him in 2 before they went fully in with al the hints and foreshadowing in 3 but give us pics. I don't remember seeing Lugman in Ao.

Floofys stream. She says its him when he pulls up on a boat in chapter 3, same guy.

videos/180222310?t=09h10m27s

add twitch dot tv in front

>watching that attention whore
never post about her ever again

Pardon me i'm talking out of my ass, I thought she was referring to the crossbell arc. Not the city

Kill yourself

?

She refers to ch2, not Ao.

Pretty sure she's talking about ch2 user.

yeah look two posts below

Reminder that Crow is going to win the Reanb owl no matter what Alisa pulls out of her ass.

dead men get no boyfriends

>do final bond in CS2, 80% of it is talking about Crow

A new challenger appears

>shit girl can have another shit girls hair colour and eyes
Sasuga Falcom

Death and even brainwashing clearly are not obstacles for him.

classic + evolution is the best remix:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sE6iyAg_z0

How do I rid myself of my carnal desires for Altina?

Get help.

Grow up

Leave it to Cedric

KYS

Because up till now they seemed to avoid using tracks from previous games I totally didn't see this coming.

>youtube.com/watch?v=L_CN3k6c7HY&feature=youtu.be&t=33658

The Ys VIII Steam forums felt like something was missing and it just hit me what it is. Where the fuck is Seraphna?

Who's that and why do people hate her here?

Someone webm the part where Rean ARCANE GALES a car in Heimdallr

You don't, she's Rean's Nu waifu.

How do I rid myself of my carnal desires for Tio?

not xseed

I finished Trails of Jobbers 3, good game plenty of jobbers including Rean again.

Look what I have

Nobody cares.

How to make Kloe right

More like they've been pretty discrete, but I'm sure CS players will find these and other tracks familiar:

youtube.com/watch?v=robYHoHOFK8

youtube.com/watch?v=_uZO4U9N86s

Yeah, not a NEET in sight.

lel

I want to fuck Musse.

Rixia is better.

Go to bed Musse.

Will there be a way to make Kloe playable in the future? I can only imagine having a party, inviting queens and kings,she sneaks to help you in one dungeon....

But Elie is the best Kiseki heroine. Better than generic tsundere and brainless bimbo.

Joshua is not brainless.

Small chance she could show up in IV with Schera, Joshua and Estelle. She wont easily ignore what's going on in Erebonia and her confronting with Lechter one more time would be cool before the latter's character arc finishes or whatever.

Lloyd, go to sleep.

Fuck off Lloyd.

>Schera

If she doesn't show up in 4 I am dropping this shit.

Is there a way to use just her long hair or is it all part of a set?

I'm pretty sure she's already in the Empire, she's the other A rank bracer who came with Agate iirc. There's no way she doesn't show up for Sen 4.

How the fuck was she not shown at all in 3 then?

There is also Kurt, but I doubt they would send him. I doubt he would hitting S rank any time soon, if ever.

Because she was deep in the south west, which we don't go too.

That is retarded. Falcom should be punched for this injustice.

I think it was on the south east section actually. She was to help Agate and Toval on the area. I'm guessing maybe she stayed around that area to help out with problems?

DLC was a mistake.

Praise dlc.

She's on the other side of the city when Rean and co are in Heimdall.

When Olivier shows up for the dungeon he was halfway through a date with her when she ditched him to do a bracer sidequest, and Sara went drinking with her.

I dunno, it's pretty fitting for Laura.

>Sara and Schera drinking offscreen
Man, that's just bullshit. Schera and Sara drinking together was my dream scenario since CS1, and they made it offscreen.

>No event with Sara and Schera drinking everyone down like nothing

Just so you know, Schera beat Sara at drinking.

It actually sounds like Schera drank Sara down like nothing

Schera does have a black hole as a drinking partner.

Aina and Thomas should go out drinking. Pretty sure Cs 1 implied he drank both Sara and Neindhart under the table super easy, and he was still sober.

Thomas could probably do some partition bullshit to make the beer disappear within his throat into another dimension.

>Anonymous 10/09/17(Mon)19:47:18 No.1918510
Man I really hope he is a party member in 3 even if it's for a short section like Aurelia was. Make him OP as hell.

Someone needs to re-open Paradise in Erebonia as a method to relief their anger by the curse.

In the flash forward at the end of 4 we'll learn Ash became the most powerful madam in the empire.

It's just part of her mildine dress. You can still change her hair color to orange or purple.

I don't know how people like schera, i honestly find her unbearable and irrelevant to any of the games she ever showed up in (you could easily replace her with anyone else and it wouldn't have made a single difference)

Don't bother trying to understand waifufags.

I mean she's not the greatest character out of the Sky cast but 'unbearable'? Really? She was fine. She didn't shine out or anything but she was still likeable to me.

I mean fuck these are the threads that jerk themselves off to Class 7. Schera is 10 times the character any of them are, excluding Jusis.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED