/drg/ - Danganronpa

Forget don't spoiler tags ()

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5x5cCz-6pqk
gallopingghostarcade.com/
imgur.com/a/7G9JO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maki

MUGI!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl.

Ouma!

Mommy!!!

I love my darling husband!

Roll.

I love Ouma!

Saihara's girlfriend!
Hope my fellow Angiebrethren are having a decent or better day.

I want to fuck Kaito.

I love Tenko!

Yo bacon, would you be up for pizza and videogames?

Rate V3's cases
Case 1 > Case 5 > Case 3 > Case 2 >>>> Case 4

Reposting this again in case you didn't vote already in the previous thread (I collected all of the answers from there, thank youuuu)! This shall be the second and last thread I’m posting this in!
Show me your best V3 boy and girl rankings (individually, meaning that boys in their own and girls in their own category)!
Like always, if you feel too lazy to tinker around with the chart, you can just write your rankings down in text!

dead

Me too!

To me it felt like Kaito didn't love Maki romantically, but obviously held her dear. He did a lot of things for her and probably would have given her a chance if he lived through the whole thing. He did say he was sorry that his time is almost over, so maybe he would have developed feelings for her after spending more time together. Who knows?

Posting best girl!

Kaito liked Akamatsu, that's why he was mad Kaede loved Saihara and only saw Maki as a friend

>ywn hear and experience scrum debate for the first time again

Korekiyo touching every boy in the academy and turning them gay

Boys
1. Kiibo
2. Gonta
3. Kaito
4. Saihara
5. Ryoma
6. Rantaro
7. Kiyo
8. Oma

Girls
1. MUGI!
2. Angie
3. Kaede
4. Himiko
5. Kirumi
6. Maki
7. Tenko
8. Miu

>liked
>loved
Throwing big words out there, user.

why is this dumb shi t so funny

I think the only ones that would gay from Tulpafag's touch would be the girls...

>not voting for kocuckshi anyways to kill him even if it means killing everyone else

kys faggot detective

because it's literally what happens in the game

But I, and by extension Saihara, voted for Kokichi.

I actually think the same. I think Kaito just holds dear all his friends, considering he treats Shuichi and Maki pretty much the same.

I wish Kiyo was a girl

I'd still fuck him if he's in sister mode tho

1 > 2 > 5 > 3 >>>>>>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4

I need more crossdressing v3 boys for my folder.

I need you to be more specific on which ones, because i have enough ouma to kill a man but I'm looking for more kaito

overly exaggerated

Kokichi turning Korekiyo even more gay with his own touch.

For you...

He also seemed really surprised about her having feelings for anyone, guess he never considered her as a potential target for romantic interest due to her nature. I still want to believe that that would have changed though!

Kaede should only eat 15 meals at day, not more than that.

Meido Magic...
It's gonna be alright tommorow.
Everything will turn out just fine.

This is a gloomy face.

Good start

by the way this is Tenko's hair pallet

1>5>2>>>>

>that normie tulpa
MUH

he looks high

Can you fuck off? We don't need shitty chart spam literally every thread.

CIA?

Do a Maki roll!

I thought they couldnt make an ending worse than DR3
I was wrong

That's the goth aesthetic for you

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember moonman

but the ending is great

I love moonman!

Posting real goth

Oh man I love crossdressing.

Yeah I had that same feeling too. Even though I don't like the ship, or Maki, at all, it still might've happened. You can't start loving someone suddenly just because they confessed to you, but with time, who knows what would've happened. Kaito would perhaps realize he likes Maki, considering he held her dear to him, or maybe he would start liking Shuichi instead because they were also very close. Of course, he's dead, so nobody'll ever know.

no dude legit what is going on after chapter 4
was this the big future surprise shit they were teasing when they announced the game.
I just hope somebody dies again and it's not just a sad my life sucks vn until the credits roll

True best girl.

I'm always wondering where did the other 3 statues go and how did Kokichi manage to steal one before they were cleaned out.

r34 when?

What a nice and civil response!

I want to fuck moonman!

>Shuichi and Korekiyo turning Kaito into a goth jock (gock)

He's sneaky.

WHEN I WAS

Why do you torment me?

Of course! What were you expecting?

MCR just ripped off the theme from House (Hausu)

youtube.com/watch?v=5x5cCz-6pqk

You hate Maki and Momoharu quite a bit, so I didn't expect this.

What the hell, you aren't me.
I'd love pizza and video games

>What the hell, you aren't me.

Are you sure?

compensated dating

Pretty sure, I don't think I've been cloned recently...

Kys

Cool, pick a day. Turns out we both live in the same shit hole and I have been wanting to go with somebody to Galloping Ghost Arcade.

gallopingghostarcade.com/

Junko, I guess
Haven't been here in like 5 days and the threads are still super boring and predictable, guess I'll be taking an even longer break

May as well reply to this with my imgur dump from months ago instead of asking for specifics
imgur.com/a/7G9JO

kaitofucker's reasonable

gun

I wonder what triggered his attitude shift towards Saihara: his AIDS symptoms or possibly receiving his motive video? Either way, he was definitely too invested in honing him and Maki as capable persons in the event that he dies sooner than later to spare romance any thought. I agree that things might have been different under better circumstances.

you're right, i'm the ultimate kirianon imposter

Oh, I didn't think you were being serious...
Well, I'll think about it, I can't promise anything, but going to an arcade might be a fun thing to do some time.
Well, you're doing a bad job of it considering you're calling yourself Kirianon

Maybe you just don't remember doing it?

You're impersonating baconfag though, or you are baconfag pretending to be a bad impostor

Only monsters would joke about pizza and videogames.

Let me know when your interested. I got switched to morning shifts and got a lot of free time during the days now. Its easy to get too from the blue line.

Here you go

That's true even though I'm (very) slowly warming up to Maki, maybe when I actually play the game she'll increase a bit in my ranking, but I can't just pretend they don't exist (unfortunately). They're also involved in Kaito's character and role in story, so if I like Kaito, I gotta like him like he is; also, analyzing things is always fun.

thanks martha

who's paying who?

I'm actually martha's twin but it's okay

No, he changed his attitude towards Shuichi even before the motive video were distributed.

It's okay, we're all just one person at this point.

But kaitofucker is reasonable

>tfw nobody has ever impersonated you ever

That's cuter than I expected.