/mbgg/ - Mobage General #783

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Veeky
twitter.com/Ratto7R/status/917417261568102401
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>houkai will never not be jewish filth

good, you defeat that police

Botes are back.

Reminder that we have an Azur Lane general now
Come join us, anons!

Fuck off

Fuck off.

This. It doesn't fucking count, that's for GBFags only.

Fuck me.

Fuck on.

gay

>Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

If you AL retards are willing to keep taking the bait and causing more meta shitposting then do fuck off to your general

This shitposting make me think we are back in time when sinoalice was hyped but it's AL instead this time.

He replies to himself to piss off people and get everyone mad. He does that in the other generals too, you just have to ignore it or get a filter like 4chanx so you can completely remove his posts.

>expecting that much from low quality Discord cancer
user, I...

For example, I'd suggest filtering discord as a start

Can you hide stubs with the onsite extension? I havent used it in years because I cant go back to vanilla.

Don't forget to make friends

I'm using Veeky Forums X, it has this feature.

>maybe if I try a different perspective no one will know I'm the sperg
Nice try. We'll keep posting here even more than before now.

Yeah, that's what I'm using too.

github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

Here's the link for other people that just want to get rid of all that garbage and enjoy a clean thread again.

>AL was barely active in mbgg
>make a general anyways
>it struggles to stay alive and has the dumbest posters from gbfg in it

>Buy Lewisia
>Rice cakes UW ticket gives me Lewisia's UW
>Buy random UW package and get Frey's
>Buy Lewisia's swimsuit and get ruby's back with the achievement
>Do a pull and get Luna's UW
>Didn't notice but now I have enough for UW selector ticket (Mileage)

>he still plays outdated collectors like KC and GF
explain

Akagi or Kaga

Kaga

Akagi is too crazy

Is there any condition to trigger expeditions to come out in AL?

>Got Velvet dupe when hers is the only one which I already have before
Is it as bad as this?

>implying most people here didn't already drop them

The first 10 or so expeditions will be good expeditions with plenty of oil and gold, after that your expeditions will noticeably get worse with no oil/gold.

For some special expeditions, you have to just constantly run stages and hope you hit the RNG to make them appear.

Do harder maps bring out better expeditions? I'm still stuck in Akaga hunting.

You need both, not just one.

Stuff to look forward to:

AG event ends tonight
Gacha in AG ends tomorrow
Stream tomorrow with the new girl and new VA

Tenka crow event ends in 7~ hours so I hope you finished all you wanted to do.

Sarucolle CN event ends in around 2 days, JP event already ended.
Marriage coming to Sarucolle JP

Houkai CN will update on the 12th, meaning the JP event isnt too far away so prepare to despair (or whale).

Tagatame events still have a while left on them and I dont really play the other ones to talk about them so I'll leave that to other anons.

Kaga

Are the Halloween characters worth going for in Compass? I'm new so I only have 3 or 4 of the normal ones.

I dont think so/I dont know?

I think you can safely just do your oil/gold expeditions for the day and forget about it unlike KC/GF where you have to babysit the expeditions all day.

Retard

They're only skins so I think you'll need the original heroes first. They're limited time and cute, so go for them if you have the heroes and/or want them.

>playing all of these kusoge
Disgusting.

>tfw have nearly two full teams of 9x's in gfl and still have next to no idea what I'm doing

Doesn't really help that the wiki isn't really getting updated anymore and I'm too lazy to actively OCR shit.

iirc itshouldn't, they're based more on a random pool and your character level.

Insert whale noises.

What made you buy Lewisia? I have her UW but I'm still relatively new and getting my first team up and running before I decide on future investment.

>Knockdown event ending
>Ranking event ending
>Alpis weapons leaving weapon gacha
>Nothing else to look forward to in BGHS
Maybe they'll tease something today. Right?

I loved the BGHS anime and I'm so sad about the state of the game and everything colopl.

How could they let things come to this?

What's something good to play?

>roll 1 ticket
>Matoi's skin
Of course, no way I could get Jeanne's or Luciano's.

>no MG
I hope you've trained your Skorpion well for dog zergs.

The month is still young, they might give away more and there is always the gacha

I wonder why they decided to make Belfast an SSR. She didn't do a whole hell of a lot during the war.

She maid them do it

Kys yourself

Yeah, I'm kind of working on that. Grinding a Vector and half working on a SAW. Shotguns are a fucking myth to me, though.
Could also be working on a PKP, but the core debt is fucking real.

PKP is great for skill chip simulation, though. At least take her to the exp simulation until she's level 90.

If you have top tier guns like G11, PKP, or IWS, investing early is always better than side-stepping for worse but cheaper ones.

I want to give this vampire something to suck on if you know what i mean

Ultra budget mode and Sakamoto-P incompetence.
Though, they seemed to sit in pretty good ranking at the peak of Alpis cards, the weapon gacha, and with the three birthdays. But since it's not sustained it must not really be much.

>>>/alg/

An oil tank?

Oil tanks have no blood on them you silly user

Don't go there. It's better to discuss AL here.

AL

>tfw still no g11
>and still no welrod

I've had PKP for a while, but have kind of had too many other priorities, had to build up two pistols, build into proper AR's since I wanted to run m4a1, and then all my shit started hitting around 90, etc.
I think that the game also jewing me eternally out of shotguns also put me off from starting an MG earlier.

Yeah, she's the one on priority for that now, since I finished/got a few other things levelled enough to not need it anymore.

you don't really need to match mgs with a sg. smg is fine

>Tenka crow event ends in 7~ hours so I hope you finished all you wanted to do.
I totally did.

On a different note, the event giving you Honebami Toushirou ends in 4 days. We'll probably receive a new freebie SR girl by then. I hope it's pic related since there's something about her design that i really like.

I kinda wish they gave us a UR to change things a bit

>hachisuka
>a design by sho
>also did kousetsu and kunohe
>freebie SR
heh

A decent subDPS that excels in long fights like world boss and (some) guild raids but I got her because Vespa said they were going to tweak her (And Mitra if you have him) so I hope that means buffs.

You aren't finished until the last second. Keep farming.

Damn dude

Never beat the last stage within 90 seconds

I already said Kusopl will be filing for bankruptcy soon.

>Halloween tina
>Chaguma tina
>Tina is the new charlotte

I like this future

Tina, Oscrol and Char, the clone army

We're going to get a memorial gacha of that and the theme will be poll winners or all stars.

twitter.com/Ratto7R/status/917417261568102401

Reposting the tierlists from last thread

I think it's time to play hard islands

I'm already hard

>Literally nothing different from her Tri-dollar memorial aside from a poof of frills instead of a skirt
Watch, she's going to be some sort of color guard cheerleader for Chaguma.

ching chong nip nong to you too young lady.

And the JP registration guide for the people bandwagoning JP

>people need a guide for the most basic thing in the game
Good lord.

People lost accounts all the time. Just ask one user who wiped his Nox clean.

>>also did kousetsu and kunohe
Well that explains why i'm so attracted to Hachi. Kou is my main since day 1.
I don't know. I think i already had enough crow for a month.
You still have 5 hours user. Maybe you work better under pressure. Who knows?

First reply was actually for

Her and Hachimonji Chougi might be in a banner after Senji, Nikkousukezane, and Mitsuurokomon.

why did I waste all those gems on soara?

That's mostly likely due to their own laziness

>Wasting gems on soara when we knew Tina won the Chaguma poll

shiggy diggy

>massive data download in tenka just now
New event and girl data I'm guessing.

>doubting the stupidity of EOPs

I believe its random and the pool is based on your player level. Finally done with Doggo grind today so I went back to 2-3 to level beavers and triggered all the expedition I usually see in 6-4

What's with the Azur Lane hype? Didn't it launch months ago?

What remodel girls are worth gunning for in Sarucolle? And what do their remodels do?

JP server is out, maybe?

It launched in Japan and artists ran away with some characters like Vampire. And where the artists go, the players go because the best advertising anyone can get is your thing going viral.

How does the official artwork actually looks like? I only see fanart of her posted and I doubt it looks good as the fanart.

Ah, ok. Neat.

Official character sheet thing by Saru

The fan art is significantly better.

And ingame art

Well yeah. As much as I like Saru, I have to admit the fanart is always better because it can do a lot more things the official art cant.