Who is roy's wife?

Slow and steady!

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

post fanfiction

Best girl

shitposting!

Sexlica.

So what's your excuse for avoiding Arena Assault now

Reminder that fully grown manaketes are infinitely better than their loli counterparts
This is inarguable fact

Find a flaw.

>on team fae
>expect the no colorless allies meme to end since everyone and their dog has brave lyn now
>all julia, sonya, and p azura from the random teammate

Bitch do you really think I need help killing Ninian with Fae?

>tfw no Karel yet

This Soren just saved my ass so bad, holy shit.

What if Lucina, unaccustomed to rich royal foods, became a fat piece of shit upon arriving in the past?

I don't have enough units for 7 good teams.

Once upon a time, Gaius slapped Tharja's butt, and she moaned and came. The orgasm was so strony that Tharja fell into a pit of lion laguz and got fucked by their thick laguz cocks, which she became addicted to. The end.

Oh nice this will mark my highest score in AA
How did you this season guys ?

He said fanfiction, not canon side stories.

Isn't there a Tiki banner now? It's true you could get Corrin'd, but I also don't see her coming back any time soon.

Do you want jeorge

>be part of Team Sophia
>get constant bonuses just like Gaius in the Summer Gauntlet
>I'll run out of flags way before running out of bonuses to used them on

p-please stop, you're sucking me dry here.

Hard counters are underrated.

I pulled an +Atk/-Res and still don't know what to do with him.

pls respond

I actually don't have Mask Marth due to a poorly timed vacation without cell service. What are my options? Does she ever return?

That's how I rolled my second one finally, but she was also -Res. Before that I got -Atk Corrin'd and then Seth'd, though I'm okay with Seth.

Say something nice!

I never avoided it.

It's one of my favorite features.

mila when

>he already spent all his flags
>he's on team Ninian ((lol no multiplier)
>he's on team nuFE
>he's on team lolis
If this applies to any one of you, you are indeed not on team Sophia. Congrats, you chose the character you wanted to support and I respect you for choosing whoever based on your own reasons.
Unless you chose Nowi. In that case, go to jail.

I get error 3001 before I can get a deathless every time.

I want to +1 her
but i am fucking F2P an it doesnt seem efficient

Leave FE6 Remake to me!

What should I do with a second Axezura? +DEF -HP

Should I merge it into my +ATK -HP one or pass on TA 3 to someone?

Are you going to Fire Boost or something? Thick Luke can be pretty monstrous with the right setups, walling off physical shit and nuking everything with Ignis bombs. I think Earth Boost might actually be a better choice. And of course you could always make the seal if you want Panic Ploy.

Sonya a cute

you're wrong

Quick!
Post Defense's before the timer runs out!

>Loli Tiki and Fae fags get a pass
>Nowi fags go straight to jail

but why?

+atk -hp titania
What to do?

Which ones will be in heroes?

>even considering wasting a limited 5* for a skill available on a 4* unit

fugg off.

she's so cute it hurts. very painful.

>that last person is in my friend list

No self respecting man would think of sexualizing the nugget

Tharja is a lesbian and would never really love a man, the only reason she loves M!Robin is because then she can give birth to Noire and lezzyfuck her

give hp seal, DC, and G tomebreaker

Flat is not better!

Sorry user but it's fact that lolis are inferior

not soon enough

She's a top tier wife.

But for the love of God PLEASE STOP POSTING HER IN EVERY THREAD. It's like you want her to be shitposting like Lyn, Lucina, and Severa. Infact your doing the same thing severfags do where they're all "Say something nice about her." Just please, stop it.

Defense team is pic related too

shhh! Olivia is sleeping!

>Corrin before Corrin
My favorite FE!
I remember when I first read his Wikia page I thought somebody vandalized the website with their OC.

>sweating intensifies

5 minutes

OI WAKE UP YOU CUNT AND APPEAR IN MY COLORLESS ORB

There'll probably be another TT with marth. Athena is a pretty decent red sword since shes has decent speed and attack with wrath 3 shes a monster. Chrom is way too slow imo so I wouldn't recommend using him unless you really love him.

*Breathes in*

Robin's canon wife and not any plegian whores!

god what a stupid whore

Please do not bully this cute hick.

don't you have a landwhale fiance to fuck?

Slut

I have a very peculiar belief that Cheese Sis just might be in Heroes. Just a possibility, however. Who knows?

You all got at least 20 Defenses this season, right?

calm down nyna, you lost fair and square

>Mfw 4830 arena score wasn't nearly enough to stay in Tier 20
>Mfw probably wouldn't have fared well enough even if I burned through dueling crests to fish for +694/+696 score matches

It's more a question of whether he's worth keeping in the first place or just burning him for his brave sword.

Did okay this season.

Her support with Genny made my heart melt into jelly, it's really cute

>dc
Whew lad I'm not that rich

Most likely are, I'd say, Cuan, Sigurd and Dierdre because of their importance in the story, and then Ethlyn as Sigurd's sister alongside major holy blood users Briggid and Levin. Lache and Arden are also popular, so I'd put them right below. The reason I exclude Claud is because it might be too difficult to simulate his Valkyrie staff. After that it's anyone's guess. Though, I'd put Holyn and Beowulf as the least likely, because they don't seem to be popular, were cut from the manga and the Finnfags are still SEETHING to this day over you-know-what. Finn I'd exclude because he's most likely to show up on an FE5 banner.

what contest could nyna challenge tatiana to that would let her win? it seems to be that tatiana is superior in every possible way

I'm a horrible judge of these things.

Fortunately for me, I'm not self respecting at all.

Who waiting until tomorrow to start spending their flags here?

Not even close. You need 4910+ to stay in Tier 20. You need to fishing 700+.

Lachesis is already in the game.

Baiting reds with hector!

I am. Team Sophia here, spent a few on the first few hours, then realized she'll be getting multipliers like crazy and saving the rest for the last few hours.

Probably is richer than Tatiana.

But Tatiana has ridiculous pussy game and comfy church life.

Only got defenses when I switched in Ike. People cant deal with him for some reason.

Already spent a lot of them, gonna farm for the rest and save until tomorrow.

Man, Sonyas tits are huge. Fanart takes things to the extreme.

nyna gave up her title to marth though and ditched everything. she's literally a hobo

strawpoll.me/14114690

My Infantry meme team With Seliph as bait has been kicking ass and taking names. I lost track of exactly how many defenses I got since it cuts off at 10.

She's never even had sex!

LnD3 on bladetomes was a mistake, I should've just put Fury on them and saved the fodder/feathers.

For any newish players, don't fall for the LnD Desperation meme unless on a quad brave build -- playing with -5 def/res on a frail mage is essentially the same as running around with 1 hp, except with Fury:
>getting into Desperation range is easier
>WoM is easier to use
>you can bait more comfortably at the start

>inb4 muh 2 atk/spd

I'm on the same boat, Sophiafriends.

Is there a point of getting Defenses if you've already reached 451+?

I suppose sorrowful princess is slightly better written than generic anime moeblob 1 million

Post that muffukin' Henry, please

Anyone have the new squad assault screenshots of the maps ?