pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1164042818
strawpoll.me/14108178
strawpoll.me/14108192
strawpoll.me/14108187
youtube.com/watch?v=Ioz53gs6qpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

daily reminder

LOVE ETERNAL!
Happy Thanksgiving /twg/

Post comfy scenes.

Will the UN try to confiscate my warp bombs?

Will I ever get anything cool like Krell? I hate being the new worst legendary lord.

Who?

Anybody else use the debug camera but find it moves really slow in WH2?

They're either desperate or are going to use this as a support stack to attack a city and ruin my day.

Thanks, fellow Canuck. Hope you've glutted yourself on turkey, cranberries, and lost Ehmerican hikers.

>tfw skrolk died too quickly to keep spreading gossip about him

ASURYAN GUIDES US

yes, I went back to 1 and I started having the same issues

The yellow bar is lying isn't it? I should fight this?

>All those dinosaurs

I hope your anus is prepared, Knife-ear.

Never believe the bar's lies.

It fucking is, auto resolve or sacrifice yourself to Jurassic park.

post genocide

Autoresolving to win is a bitch move

Why are the maps in warhammer 1 and 2 so tiny?

Why is everything a blurry mess? Fucking toaster anons.

STOP BULLYING TOASTER ANONS

>request this
>comes a few hours later
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1164042818

Man, these high elf cucks really want their city back.

did anyone say warp bomb

I find the thought of what a bunch of salty dark elf corsairs would do to a spoiled and stuck up princess of Ulthuan if they got a hold of her

When you've just sacked a factions last settlement and waiting one more turn to raze it. When suddenly this army spawns out of no where and smacks your Mage gf on the ass. What do you do?

Good old comet

>mortal empires still not announced

How do you make the ui bigger?

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

do you mean 'released'?

they'll announce the release

Pure pottery, the 13 are pleased.

have manlets always been able to build tier 4 mines or is that a tww2 addition? they are the only race I never played in tww1

>dragonspam

Do traits that buff 'Phoenix' units apply to Phoenix guard as well?

Post warhammer chads

I think its recent - either by unlocker or main game as they do not could recruit thunderers before or cannons.

please fill in the following information:
strawpoll.me/14108178
strawpoll.me/14108192
strawpoll.me/14108187

hurr hurr durr sure is getting crowded up here on the wall

No you fucking brainless idiot

Well I just found out that globadiers and bombadiers absolutely melt hydras and dragons when they're focused on tearing the rest of my line apart.

Do traits that buff Dragons apply to Dragon Princes?

Of course not, you retard.

Dude why are you building your army like shit? As skrolk you absolutely want more plague monks and censor bearers. Also sns stormvermin fucking suck.

Ha ha time for Lore of Fire.

that was a meatgrinder of a siege, had their dragons not been scared bitches they probably would've gotten through

I just swapped some units to rebuild it because I'm being bombarded by Dark Elf and High Elf stacks all my plague monks died.

>literally poopoo peepee

>Saphery just deleted me as Tyrion on Legendary
>Its at 8 provinces

Do Lizard, Dark and high elves only have 3 lore of magic in lore?

>warp-infused urine
eww

What a worthless effect

What DE building increases their recruitment capacity? I've looked at everything in the building manager and none of them say that they increase the cap.

I wish it would cause any dwarf unit attacking it to become enraged instead. This way you can kite them around the map with it. You can get so many crap items there's really no reason for them to exist. I'd rather have a much smaller selection of useful ones rather than a shit tonne of crap ones.

Your resolution is the genocide

No HEs and Lizards know every single lore bar Dark magic and DEs know fire shadow death and dark.

So, shouldn't you be able to play Empires vs High Elves and all of that? What about the blood DLC? Has this feature been delayed or am I missing something?

High Elf Princesses are cute as hell.

Hello newfriend, are you fresh in from /v/?

>Morathi is bald

MY DICK.

CUTE!

High magic is literally all 8 winds mixed together.

>tfw I got an erection from this and then when I noticed Kroxigors eat HElfs.

Nah, I have been there before. I just don't obsess over games.

She's not, dumbass, that's just there for the 3D artists to use as a reference since 99 times out of 100 the hair is a separate piece applied to the head when building character models.

You mean all seven winds right..???...

Blood dlc will probably come around halloween. It was released for warhammer 1 a month after launch. If you own warhammer 1 the races will probably be added for custom battle/multiplayer when Mortal Empires (the combined campaign) launches. There is actually no reason for them to not be available in custom battle at launch though

Oh shut the hell up you ugly condescending nerd

>There is actually no reason for them to not be available in custom battle at launch though
youtube.com/watch?v=Ioz53gs6qpA

Thank you good sir, that was all I wanted to know. Do we know the definite release date for both?

h ey!
ooh ooh aah ahh
warhammer is g ay!
ooh ooh ahh aah

Of course not you fucking nitwit

i fucking hate CA

Anybody know?

What are the strengths and weaknesses of the differ armies in Warhammer 2? What's their playstyle like?

black tower of Malekith in Naggarond is the only one I've seen, otherwise its just via technologies or lord traits

haha LOL

The Dread Manse, the cold one building at T4-5.

yeah i thought u'd like that u little fag

Qhaysh is a blending of all 8 winds of magic. A lore and a wind are different things.

Having played as the Empire, what army should I try next?

Thank you my guys.

Empire

Dorf

What's the mechanic behind getting new hero and lord recruitment traits? Do the traits change randomly or every X turns?

I've got some sweet abilities queued up for my helf heroes but I'm low on influence. Trying to figure out whether I have time to stock up or if I'm going to lose them

Vamp Cunts if you don't have DLC, Skarsnik if you do.

what is with this gay mod warrning?

I'm pretty sure its every few turns. I remember looking for specific battle wizards in 1 and not having the lineup change despite the thing that says "A wizard will be available to recruit next turn"
You can probably force the lineup to change by recruiting and dismissing heroes but I dont think that'll affect the ones that cost Influence

There was an update earlier and all the mods are out of date IIRC.