Previous Thread >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>100 Day Anniversary
Date: October 3rd, 7:00 UTC - October 10th, 3:59 UTC
10 4* EXP card
1,000,000 QP
2 Summon Tickets
2 Golden Apples
1 3* ATK Fou Card
1 3* HP Fou Card

>Daily Quest "Ember Gathering" AP Cost 1/2 Campaign!
Date: October 10th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
5* CE Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* CE Code Cast
3* CE Anchors Aweigh

>Okeanos Pickup Summon 2
Date: October 05th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4* Medea (Lily), Heracles
3* Euryale, Hektor, David

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYj1GbbQr4w
youtube.com/watch?v=1WHus7Of7SU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yo

first for best girls

Fuck. I had a pretty hilarious post to make in case this was a Liz thread.
Next time I guess.

Rad Uncle Vlad thread

Shinji for best boy

What are the odds of rolling 4 SRs and 1 SSR and none of them are rated up?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=GYj1GbbQr4w

Also good night /fgoalter/ I love each and everyone of you

Which Umu?

in a single ten roll? very low

Love you too user

USHI

Where are the guaranteed gacha you nigger?

10 minutes for hand hell.
Are you ready?

Why include that?

both

and an ushi

I'm going to meme roll Tamamo with a single ticket and there's nothing you can do to stop me /alter/!

priest.jpg

In 150.

So you hit the 4% chance 4 times and the 1% chance once and you miss the 75% rate up on each one all times.

>hell
You mean awesomeness. All my servants will get at least first ascension + stockpile + farm prisms.

Did you even read the previous thread?

>"Ember Gathering" AP Cost 1/2 Period:
2017-10-10 4:00 - 10-17 3:59 UTC

Where's the Christmas or Valentine's day event you niggers!

I borrow some of your luck for the future, thank you

Tamamo come to meeeeee

Im gonna roll Altera
RIGHT NOW

Are you retarded?

I WANT TO FUCK HELENA

off the top of my head it's probably something like 1 - (1 - (0.028 * 4 * 0.007))^150

Enjoy your Code Cast.

I want to fuck....

wait my bad, it'd be 1 - (1 - (0.028^4 * 0.007))^150

I forgot about making this thread and will be asleep when we move to the next one so you might be waiting a while

I guess I can start doing ascensions now.

So I'm so luckily unlucky I could have won the lottery? Cool.

Unless you count rolling Jeanne winning the lottery.

Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Emiya does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Emiya look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Emiya. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Emiya, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

Does anyone have the picture with all of the banners on it?

Just maked a research
So she is pessimist and have a grudge on love because of all that happened.
And you can date her.
How is her ending? Did she find happiness or not?

>Hell

Say's you. I need a fuckton of EXP for servants since I've been able to get new ones off the last banner and ascended more than a few.

Emptied my stockpile too so I'm happy about being able to fill the 2nd archive back up.

Read the fucking OP maybe?

also rate-up is 70%, not 75%
also remember that word of god is that servants who feel you are a worthy master will respond to your summons and ones who don't won't, so you should appreciate the servants who do show up for you because they believe in you

Good. Hopefully you choke on a scale while you sleep.

Are you? He's bitching about something literally months away so I was poking fun at the fact.

I know I'm late to the party but I'm really happy to see True Assassin get some love and get his animation updates.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WHus7Of7SU

Yes, thanks for asking.

Damn nigger learn English.

I do.

People using half hands for experience and not exclusively mana prisms. Screenshot your servant list now and after.

Shinji was a fucking asshole, but you could actually tell how he got there.
Spend a kid's entire childhood telling him about how great the family was and how he is a worthless failure because of something he had no say in then bring in a replacement and is there any wonder he is going to be bitter?
True, he vented it in a fucked up way, but then he was directly encouraged to fuck Sakura and only that one guy as school gave him shit when he got violent about it.
His entire personality is a kid with massive self-esteem issues suddenly being given a taste of power and getting drunk on it.

When you eventually get the banner you've been saving up for, how are you going to roll? Will you do the tickets first or the quartz first?

I mean at least some of the SR cards might go to some of my Servants in the near future, who knows?

Is rolling for 2030 and being spooked by Shishou a good thing or a bad thing?

Okay okay I'll ascend him

Tickets then quartz obviously.

I feel uncomfortable If I don't have at least 350 embers total at any given point

HALF AP IS UP GO WILD

>Want to roll for 2030
>Jack banner right after
That is some bullshit

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Bad, shishou is smelly and dumb

Based Nips

You get something to kill Gil on Monday I guess

Post banners you are saving for.

Which Fate girl/female servant is always alright to post and will never get any negative feedback?

The only two I really care about is Jack to attempt to get np5 Marie finally and Summer for Caster Marie.

What are you doing you fucking retard? The updated image is in the OP. Stop posting that shit.

Jack

>"~~!!!"

Fluffy poster might be gone, but I won't until Nito is out

Umu Bride and Umu Caster

Oh baby

I pray for you and your hopes user. Post here if you make it but remember to choose life should you fail.

My Chaldea is a bully-free zone. If I find your little sister sobbing in a corner, you and your smug twin are getting prism'd.

what happened to male master?

Shame you specified girl, because I cannot imagine anyone objecting to Asterios

Whats the estimate until Jeanne Alter comes out? I need to gauge how much quartz I can use in the next month.

>replying to pasta

>Lancer training ground also drops feathers
I'm missing just ONE, so I guess I'll be farming exp later

why did Alexander have a pierced dick?

*inhales*
DUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well Alexander was openly gay so he's the one servant who would be perfectly fine with this.

>If I find your little sister sobbing in a corner, you and your smug twin are getting prism'd
>even thinking that Medusa will be bullied less for this
Being bullied is her proper place. They know it, she knows it, you know it but are trying to look away.

jack and Illya, jack I'm not too hopefully about though as I doubt i'll have more than 200 rolls at the absolutely most. At least I have a shot at her every paid banner while Illya is a lot more limited(assuming we even get her) but I will have a lot more saved up for her at least.

Look at the OP as well. Or you're not rolling for Summer Raikou and Summer Nero?

I was going to ascend him after EMIYA once gear's became available even before this, the animation update just sealed the deal.

>Jack and Mordred right next to each other
I hope you are ready user

>this thread wasn't made fifty posts early
>no (embed) (embed) (embed)
>not a liz thread
>no Medea (Yuri)

What sorcery is this? I'm not used to the thread-maker being so competent and timely.

Shh. Just soak it in.

I was the thread maker who made a previous thread with the same gif. I've learned from my mistakes

Dude!?

Show me. I don't see shit

Apart from the anti lolicon poster you're probably correct about that.

Openly bisexual, at least.

I want to give this priestess some magical energy

>old neckbeard
Must be a fantasy of the Masters Roman keeps in the freezer.

Mata hari
Nursery Rhyme
Bunyan

I have accepted that I'm likely to get neither but you'll get anything if you don't roll.

Are you serious? Read it man.