fantasymusica.org

> How to Webm
obsproject.com
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3N6GnS_dzfg
youtube.com/watch?v=IU5ToHUK-xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what if this screencap was taken out of context and they added another turn right by 90 degrees

Added prone, fixed the 'back facing' legs as well Spearguy's top left.

Not sure about the feet on the prones though, I like Orangys alligment but the rest just look off. Thoughts?

AGDG was talking about the video, if anyone was taking it out of context, it was us.

I haven't watched it though, so, dunno.

youtu.be/3N6GnS_dzfg

more beach progress

As an artist I find programming with text easier than programming with visual code.

The vines are a nice addition, although they're good they do seem vaguely out of place- the vine itself needs to be just a slightly bit lighter

I'm not an artist but I feel the same. Visual programming sometimes seems even more complex than simple code.

Looks good but for the vines maybe have a few places here and there that are more dense with them? Like 5+ connected/side by side with the majority of vines being singles.

I think the biggest thing that makes visual code look bigger and more complex than it is, is math functions. With visual scripting you have a separate node for every math function that you string together which can end up being ridiculously long. But with text a series of math functions will take up a single line of code with a few operations and parenthesis.

We basic Anime room in VR now boyos.

BOKUDEV STOP You aren't allowed to work on anything but bokube this is literally running away with kickstarter money.

Its not like his VR game would make any money anyway.

tell the artist? fuck she talking about?

I need an ugly nerd for a youtube series on fashion modelling to parody this dumb bitch. I do it myself but sadly I was born too handsome and all the irony would be lost. any vollunteers?

Recap Battle guy. Not a real ugly, is a need, kinda funny.

>I do it myself but sadly I was born too handsome
t. fat ugly retard

Reminder that you should never polymodel from scratch unless you're making something really primitive and simple.

time to add "sculpt" to the filter I think

Replied in last thread to a different webm, but:
Throwing enemies/things looks too cheap. They should be thrown up then arc downwards instead of moving directly horizontal.

I didn't even say sculpt you blithering idiot.
Either way, people like you have a 0% chance of success.

how do you know its bokudev?

i'm starting to think most of the regularly occurring shitposts here are done by one person.
which would be really sad if that's true.

how to export animation data out of blender?

yea you're right i'll change that.

good idea.

that would completely change the gameplay.

it is

even without , boku has a style

are we going to have halloween jam?
i want to see ur spooky games

make the page faggot

>that would completely change the gameplay.
wat? are you retarded or something?
adding an arc to thrown objects isn't a gameplay overhaul; it's just something that adds richness to the gameplay.
a completely horizontal throwing arc reeks of too lazy or incapable to program a better arc

This is how ugly people think. They think everyone else on the internet is as repugnant as them. So are you volunteering?

Wow, if it is really Bokudev, I've lost the little respect I have left for him.

t. fat ugly retard
Any time anyone declares they're handsome on the internet, they're guaranteed to be hideous until proven otherwise.
Of course, you're not going to provide any evidence, because you don't want to show your hideous face.

Plebian devs: *trying to hide their shitty old games*

Me, an intellectual:
youtube.com/watch?v=IU5ToHUK-xk

You export the deforming bones as fbx in most cases

i'm doing it, how are usually agdg jams?
ranked or not ranked?
if ranked who can vote?

upload is open from 24th to 31th of October?
of courses votes ends that day in the night or maybe the next day to Halloween.

>thread about game development
>turns into e-drama
No wonder this thread attracts so much shitposting.

>tfw your game is going to make you a millionaire

feels good man

I'm basically creating a Klonoa/Kirby clone. Please look at those games and tell me the gameplay wouldn't be different with the player projectiles moving in arcs.

unranked
you might as well allow uploads starting now

You need to export an fbx for every single animation? there isnt a more intuitive method?

pic related. its me. dont you feel stupid

To be fair, everything he's done so far (besides modeling) is in the VRTK as examples of what VR has to offer.

sorry to call you out bokudev. Now go back to your real game

Skeleton edition?

I thought of a cool name but there's already a shitty Android game with less than 50 installs. Should I still use it?

If it's a real word or combination of real words, yes.

ggive me a goood description please, i'm english speaker.

Make it last until next year's halloween

Get your spook on

Dont worry ima make a full game out of it unlike you, you probably couldnt design a game let alone a VR game with only asset store code and spaghetti code from bokube.

*i'm not english speaker

I get it, I get it. My amazing trailer leaves you speechless. A normal reaction.
I'll come back tomorrow once its greatness and the 2001 flame effects have sunk in.

don't forget the agdg-only warning at the bottom

just like make spooky game

Is that a dig at me or bokudev? Either way ya you're right, here's where I left off in my VR adventure ~5 months ago. VR is a trap.

>Please look at those games and tell me the gameplay wouldn't be different
>different
So you're choosing to be less original by mimicking worse gameplay other games have already done?

>primitive
ok
>and simple
well now you've just crossed the line

Looks good, I like your style. Do you have any animations for them? Looks like they would animate well.

Looks a lot better with less background walls. I'd reduce em even more personally, just because the background ocean and clouds look so good.

i feel you. take other anons' criticism with a grain of salt

if "juice" is eye candy, can we call the code "meat"?

if you mess up the enemy jump boost, how do you get up that cliff?

>TFW people make fanart of your game

>Changes required for Epic Marketplace approval

I wasn't denied, we did it lads, I'm going to make it!

is that pic supposed to convince us that sculpting is the be all and end all?

Is Unity's physics engine really that bad?
Will Godot 3's be any better?

if it moves in an arc, you need a mechanism to control the shape of the arc. Assuming you want to hit things in front of you. If the arc has a static shape, you will constantly be throwing objects over your target and getting frustrated.

If you want a mechanism to control that shape of the arc, you need a mechanism to give feedback to the player about how the arc is shaping up. Like, holding down the throw button longer to enlarge the arc. That could be cool, but it is definitely a different game.

it's the gameplay (raw simulation and numbers)

Yes, because it shows you how bad polymodelling characters is.

When modelling characters with even a bit of detail (ie- not a minecraft character or a stickman), you have no excuse not to sculpt.

yes
no

thought about kms 8 times today - not my best moment. just took a xanny, now im gonna lay down and rewatch madoka for the third time. keep up the good fight yesdevs!

>drinking juice with meat

are you a fucking retard?

>If the arc has a static shape, you will constantly be throwing objects over your target and getting frustrated.
Who said anything about a massive, acute arc? Just add a slight curve and it'll look 100 times more appealing than a flat line.

Yes
Yes, because Bullet is going to replace the physics Godot currently has.

It's a nice feel

Juice goes with anything other than desert

this

then the enemy only lands on one spot rather than hitting everything infront of you. You clearly don't understand.

>Bullet is going to replace the physics Godot currently has
Oh damn, that's pretty nice

it's called gravy

Or you're just a dumbass missing the point.

The original Super Mario Bros separated itself from the rest of the platforming trash by adding a layer of physics. Evidently it's something you'll never have the brains to understand.

Boy I love unreal, this is so helpful

>drinking gravy

It tells you what was wrong above that

what about nvidia physx?

koopa shells go in a straight line (on the ground)

Is this an alright regular attack combo? How should I improve it?

A bit of context: later on you gain the ability to stick to shit like a hookshot, but Im thinking of maybe adding a hop button instead for getting over gaps. If I do do the Hop idea, I can change the regular attack combo entirely to something else.

I need to think this over. But please giv input

lol did you bild lightning

Is it somewhere in this wall of text?

Ignore them. If there's anything I learned from years of being here it's that built in physics is never good no matter what the engine. Also UE can do no wrong.

godot would at most add the open source cpu based version which would be pointless because physx just adds graphical effects which should go on the gpu

should have used unity

Looks like you have a dictionary somewhere that uses the same key for 2 different things and the compiler doesn't like that.

Are you saying Bullet isn't the best physics library the world has ever known?

>An item with the same key has already been added

How do I find out where that even is? Are data tables dictionary's?

did you died

How could something that doesn't and will never exist be better?