/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #586

''Pac Max'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for making the thread
Prayer for this thread?

R̵̼̹̦̐̈͂͊ ̷̦̝͜͜͝Ā̷͙̩̙̃ ̸̤̰̳͔̏̿C̸̢͙̪̐̆̃ͅĤ̴̤̆ ̸̛̞̞Ë̵̖́́͛͌ ̶̘͐͘L̴̘͆̈́̀ ̶̨̊̀͌ ̷̝̯̻̭́ ̶̙͛͝D̸͖̣̙̝͐̆ ̴̭̜͒̕Ȃ̷̰̞ ̷̞̃̒̌W̸͈̜͚͆ ̶̻́̔̑͝Ǹ̴̯̻̬͗̓̍ͅ ̴͓̟̪͊ ̴̫̗̰͐͌͒͋ ̷͂̐͗A̶̝͇̳̭͋ ̵̦̱͍͔̇M̷̩͒̒͝ ̵̡̨̙̫́̀B̶̖̀̇̏ ̸̛͈̻̳͗͠Ẹ̶̏͛̈́͝ ̶̫̗̱͇̒̿̋R̶̺͇̥̐̈́̚ ̴̙̓̑̀

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

I was busy drawing an original illustration. What do you think of it?

Max is #1

Max is a Trump supporter

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

PRICEFIELD IS FOREVER

Hey /lisg,

My name is Alice, and I love every single one of you because you give me carrots! All of you are tall leg walkers who must spend every second of their day buying me carrots. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten anything besides carrots? I mean, I can guess how fun it is making carrots, carrots and carrots because I nibble on carrots, but you all take keep giving me carrots. This is even better than licking myself to pictures of carrots on Facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best carrot. They're pretty much perfect. They are captain of the vegetable team, and starter on my dinner team. What vegetables do you grow, other than “firm orange sticks of delicious nutrition”? I also get straight carrots, and have a banging hot plant (She just blew at me; Shit was SO cash).

You are all gardeners who should love yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my momma!

whoever made that pic should ask for euthanasia

Hey /lisg/,

My name is Nathan, and I hate every single one of you because I suffer from severe mental illness. All of you are well adjusted, intelligent, internet users who spend every second of their day discussing the social, narrative and moral issues presented in an award winning video game. You are everything good in the world and seeing your success reminds me of my personal failings thereby sending me into a blind rage.

Honestly, have any of you ever gotten an idea of why I call Warren a pussy?

I mean, it’s fun making fun of people because of my own insecurities, but assaulting Graham in a parking lot, let alone threatening a young woman with a gun when she's blackmailing me after I dosed her with date rape drugs, is taking it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Kate's video on Facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot behind my back. I’m pretty much a total violent nutcase so don't do it to my face. I was emotionally abused by my father and discharged from care by a first rate therapist. What do you suffer from, other than feels after playing an emotionally impactful video game? I also get straight A’s because my father donates large sums to the school, and have been friendzoned by a hot mean girl (She never blew me; Shit would've been SO cash).

You are going to be called faggots and told to kill yourselves by assholes like me for most of your life. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me. I'm her bitch.

Max and Chloe LOVE each other!

I think it's cluttered in an oddly satisfying way.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Another poster thought of the theory and I think they're right. Chloe wanted Max to be with Warren the entire time.

She took her up to the lighthouse for the final scene because she wanted Max to sacrifice her for Warren's cock, as represented by the phallic edifice. Throughout the game, Max keeps returning to the lighthouse. In the opening, she's led by the spiritual doe, which guides her to truth and safety in her visions. The doe saves her and, in doing so, leads her to the ivory tower, which represents both Warren's scientific knowledge and his cock.

Pricefield is not canon. Chloe knows that Max deserves a man that is loving and devoted, not the type who forgets about her for five years. Someone with a cock.

Max is drawn to the massive white pillar of thickness. Its virileness, like Warren when he hulks up, is irrestible. Whenever a vision comes upon her, she trembles with fear until she's at the lighthouse. Afterwards, she finds herself on the ground or passed out and gasping for breath after merely standing in the presence of the storm breaking structure of sheer magnitude. As she would after riding Warren's cock.

Chloe knows it's true. After their encounter with David, she ferries Max to the physical representation of Warren's mighty white shaft. When she and Max plan to search Blackwell, Chloe texts in the shadow of the monstrous veiny white tower. She knows what Max desires and knows that her nostalgia and sentimentality will prevent her from enjoying the pleasure of Warren's meaty fuckstick, a gleaming white polished hulk of man meat hidden in the folds of his baggy jeans. That is why Chloe beseeches her to sacrifice her in sight of the monstrous pillar of ivory white flesh that is Graham's lighthouse dick.

That is why he cannot exercise. The sheer size of his endowment makes running and jumping physically impossible.

Warren tells her the truth. And the truth is Max needs his cock.

>pic related
JK. Pricefield forever.

>/lisg/
>well-adjusted
>success
kek'd

Carrots are nice, but they should be balanced out with other foods.

Hey /lisg/,

My name is Mark Jefferson, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are illiterate simpletons who spend every second of their posting hand drawn and computer generated illustrations of sultry lesbians instead of capturing the loss of innocence with a photographic lens. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever taken the shot?

I mean, I guess it's posting the same images over and over again to make-up for your own ugly visages and lonely lives, but /lisg/ takes it to a whole new level. This is even worse than the “art” prisoners chisel in the yard.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I hooked up with a popular hot chick less than half my age. What have you done besides sacrifice a town for someone's girlfriend? I also convinced a teenage nut case and his blackhearted father to bankroll my sociopathic art projects and used their attorneys to get me off with a light sentence. (Numerous cell mates captured me in a moment of desperation. Shit was so RAPE.)

None of you are art faggots who should kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: I'm a bitch.

What happened after the Bay ending

>She smiles for a moment at the funeral because she's sleep deprived and traumatized
>Max falls to the ground weeping soon after
>The Prescotts hire a world class legal team to defend Jefferson and Nathan
>Jefferson gets off on a technicality and continues teaching at Blackwell because of Sean's influence
>Having determined his behavior is too extreme and will "dishonor the family", Nathan is sent to a mental institution
>His pretty boy looks and spastic behavior draw the attraction of pedophiles, rapists and the criminally insane, not to mention sadistic orderlies
>Max fails out of Blackwell and is killed when a tornado hits her cab to the small regional airport on her way home
>The waterspout destroys waterfront property and most major homes, making space for an expanded Pan Estates
>The diner can't afford to rebuild. Joyce loses her job.
>David lost his position at Blackwell when his loyalties where questioned following Chloe's murder
>He commits suicide shortly after discovering Joyce hung herself after losing Chloe
>Sean Prescott knocks over Chloe's tombstone and builds a statue of himself in its place
>Max wakes up in bed being spooned by Chloe
>Max: Wowsers. What a horrible dream.
>Chloe: What's wrong, Max?
>Max: I had a nightmare that I let you die.
>Chloe: Again?
>She holds her tighter
>Chloe: I'm sorry, honey.
>Max: I'm glad I kept you alive and personally curb stomped each and every resident of Arcadia Bay, including your family and my friends at Blackwell, until their brains were splattered on the sidewalk.
>Chloe: I'm glad you did that too.

Chloe and Rachel are _______

Not going to last and not meant for each other.

dead

Soulmates

Doomed.

Weird, I didn't know soulmates sometimes go behind the other's back and betray them and fuck drug dealers and try to skip town without them.

going to have a __HOT___ make out session next episode

>In Caulfield's dorm room, Kate Marsh watched as her friend hung out with Chloe on her birthday. Marsh had shared a beer with Chloe, well, Chloe had drunk most of it, but she'd had a few sips too! She wasn't lame!
>As their friends began to leave--including a scruffy older fellow with tattoos on his neck, the ever kindly Warren and others--Kate knew it was time for her short walk back to her dorm room.
>While smoothing her skirt, she reflected upon the evening and thought about how strange it was that Chloe slept over in Max's dorm so often.
>"That's not so weird. They have slumber parties. Maybe I'll invite them to come to my room!" she thought, giddy at the idea of the three of them watching movies and eating ice cream all night.
>She also thought about all the time Chloe and Max spent together. Aside from getting tea, whenever she spotted Max on campus she was walking or sitting with Chloe. Sometimes she spotted them in town, during hikes or at the beach. Max often rested her head on Chloe's lap while reading a book or playing with her cell phone, sending the much hated emojis.
>"Come to think of it, Chloe has been dropping off Max for our tea dates or arriving at the end to pick her up..." Kate shook her head. "I'm being silly. They didn't see each other for five years. They're making up for lost time."
>Then she thought about their habit of holding hands, leaning their heads on each others shoulders and wrapping their arms around each other as they walked.
>"That's not quite so strange," she thought. "I hold hands with...myself." She often clasped her hands together over her lap.
>Their hands made it onto each others laps quite a bit, often when they didn't think anyone was looking. Sometimes they gave a little squeeze, or a rub or a...

That's because you generally don't know shit.

>Kate bit her lip for a second when she heard Chloe say something to Max.
>"So Max, how bout we take this party back to my place?"
>Max blushed and nodded. "If the birthday girl insists..." She looked up at her with desire gleaming in her eyes.
>Kate turned to them. "That sounds fun. Can I bring Alice? She'd love to meet your new dog."
>Chloe and Max turned to Kate. The few remaining partygoers, including the now less abrasive Victoria Chase, raised their eyebrows or squinted at her in confusion.
>Max had trouble looking Kate in the eye as she spoke to her.
>“Um, sorry Kate,” she stuttered as she looked from her chaste friend's face to her own shoes. “B-but I don't think that's a good idea. Alice is a rabbit a-and--”
>Chloe smirked and stepped toward them.
>“Between Max and I, we've already got enough animals in my house. Besides, we planned on heading to my bedroom and--”
>Max's eye doubled in size before she smacked Chloe on the shoulder to interrupt her.
>Kate smiled good naturedly. “hopping on the bed like rabbits. You are such party animals, right?”
>Kate laughed. Max's penchant for puns had rubbed off on Chloe since they'd been spending so much time together.
>Chloe smirked. Some of the other partiers giggled. Victoria rolled her eyes.
>“What is she fucking blind?” Chase muttered.
>Kate smiled, not detecting the eyes on her.
>“That's alright. It's getting late. I have Church tomorrow.”
>Victoria rolled her eyes again. “Wouldn't want to miss that...”
>“...And I don't want to nod off and miss the good parts.”
>Chloe turned away and chuckled.
>They said their good byes and parted ways.
>Kate went back to her dorm room.
>“My. Max and Chloe are lucky to have each other. They're such good gal pals.”
>gal pals
>CHOO CHOO!

Why is the ending to this game so sad.

exactly, they're both death

Just friends and nothing more than that!

What in god’s name did you just say about me, you little heretic? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Blackwell Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous prayer cells on Friday nights, and I have over 300 community hours. I am trained in missionary pilgrimages and I’m the top preacher in the Christian faith and practice. You are nothing to me but just another sinner. I will wipe your sins away with forgiveness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my holy words. You think you can get away with trespassing against me over the Internet? Think again, unbeliever. As we speak I am praying with my network of sisters across the USA and your transgressions are being forgiven right now so you better prepare for the cleansing, pagan. The cleansing that wipes clean the sinful little thing you call your life. You’re delivered, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can save you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my pure soul. Not only am I extensively trained in holding sermons, but I have access to the entire organization of the Campus Crusade for Christ and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your wickedness off the face of the continent, you sceptic. If only you could have known what divine retribution your little “unholy” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your blasphemous tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you godforsaken heathen. I will pour holy water all over you and you will baptize in it. You’re delivered, brother.

in the picture next to your post

This is really what you're going to make your stand on? That soulmates are marked by one completely betraying the other?

Since I'm in the mood, here's the shitpost that started my reign of terror

>Chloe and Max don't return to Arcadia Bay when Blackwell re-opens, but stay in Portland.
>Kate Marsh contacts Max when she doesn't come back.
>“I'm with my girlfriend in Portland.”
>Kate spurns the "devil worshiping hedonists."
>Without high school degrees, they don't find jobs.
>They end up living in Chloe's truck.
>After a few stints in prison, they seek help from their parents.
>Max's parents, mad at her for wasting their money by ditching private school, won't let her stay with Chloe and bring her back to Seattle.
>Max's parents blame Chloe for Max's bad behavior and prevent her from contacting Chloe.
>Chloe is abandoned once again.
>Joyce, a conservative southern woman, and David, a traditional Republican, send Chloe to conversion therapy in return for paying her debts.
>Kate suggests a clinic run by her church.
>Chloe is raped by multiple male orderlies each day to ungay her.
>Max wakes up.
>"Wowsers. What a horrible dream. Good thing I sacrificed that blue haired dyke to save the town.”
>Goes down the hall to suck Warren's morning wood.

k8 yourselves

This makes Max smile.

Thank you! I thought you'd never post that again!

What happened to Rachel Bamber?

>191862202
>191861582
>191861413
>191860845
>191860676
>191860479
>191860090
>191859932
>191859492

What a way to start a thread. Thanks tranny.

Trans ''''''''''people '''''''''' were a mistake

You know, this is pretty realistic until like halfway through

Shouldn't you be... dead?

No, just Rachel.

You first, fuckass.

faked her death

rachel isnt dead

Why did Nathan and Jefferson admit and imply that she was dead? Whose body did they discover in episode 4? Where did Nathan's pictures of her in the ground come from? Who was the doe?

Ruth's
staged
William

>No, just Rachel.
and Chloe

No.

well i can't argue with trips

Yes!

kill it with fire

All I see are two walking corpses.

>191862815
>191863000
>191863357
Fuck off and pretend you don't have a dick.

Everyone dies eventually user.

nothing of value was lost

and Kate

Some people are destined to die earlier than others, like Rachel and Chloe for example.

I guess everyone should die then.

I want Chloe and Rachel to adopt baby Victoria and raise her properly

What?!?

>191864548
Oh great. Another one of Cuntman's personalities has emerged.

Include me in the screen cap

Love the overly simple and silly images. Also good job with the filename.

FOREVER (and ever)

>This thread is a fucking mess so far. Samuel needs to get out the power washer to blow all this shit away. Just get rid of them for good, please.

>them
>implying there's more than one tranny here

xd good meme

Marika too. I am tired of people replying to him instead of just filtering and ignoring.

Not even sure it's Bayest. Seems more like some other asshole who copied all the posts and spams them.
Whoever it is should be kicked in the teeth and thrown off a cliff.

Found Max's new journal
bae hive gang gang

your face is a meme

Why do you care so much, just filter him and be done with it, who fucking cares

Nice.

What if people don't mind him or her?

He will use a shovel.

How have I never seen that gif? Awesome.

Because I can see people quoting invisible posts.

>Loser Dance
I resent that! Max isn't a loser and that dance is Trevor's.

HOW DO YOU FEEEEEEL?

'''bae'' < Bay

gang gang skrrt

I CAN'T SEEM TO SEE THROUGH SOLID MARBLE EYES

Nope. It's me.

>him
Fuck off.

Then you have good taste. No wonder you play life is strange.

That's beautiful.

>191865547
I said Marika, learn to read.

Tumblr is filled with LiS fan content. You can always find some great stuff there.

I love these! The Chloe gif is great.

>236x285
Please