>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Horde guild:

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

hey m8 thanks for the details, updated all the stuff you said, but I'm not taking out the part about dying from drama, I heard it from way too many people by this point, if you want to add anything else i'll gladly do it, adding some more dates and filling blanks would be nice

you are still missing the point and still replying

I also made this thread :^)

Xth for TBCtards never learn their lesson.

Buy my devilsaur!

>tfw he wants to play vanilla wow for another two years

What class/faction will you be rolling on /ares/ user?

It's not you noob...

what drama was there apart from everyone hating avanine and tyrranis? i thought a solid 99% of the guild was pretty chill

hated raiding with senna tho and that one retard mage that got banned for speedhacking

I'm thinking about Warrior. With the 5g respec cost cap it will make switching from dps/tank/pvp much easier.

>what drama was there apart from everyone hating avanine and tyrranis
I'm laughing so hard right now, there was probably at least 5 major things going on at once in that guild

alliance warrior. probably dwarf

Some things never change...

im torn between

male tauren shaman
male belf pally

>i am a hero

interesting and strange manga/comfy movie

>horde

B R A I N L E T

i mean that doesnt answer my question

i raided since day one and the only major thing i can think of was only two officers being allocated to group 2 when uld launched so a bunch of people stopped logging in

thought loot was handled fine as did all the other vocal players. leadership was okay and some things like group 2 coulda been handled better but overall it was fine. i think alot of people like you just take shit way to seriously and probably get assmad when you dont get your way.

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

There was drama yeah but it didn't lead to the guild dying.

UD rogue
UD lock
UD mage
Itll be one of those but i cant decide

>wake up
>my wife has quit the guild
really guys?

Oh yeah also it was a Horde guild, we did 10 mans with a full Veeky Forums makeup as well. It was proper tier gear progression (no running icc dungeons or buying gear from the stupid cash shop) for more of a challenge, and we made it to Ulduar and cleared it.

Will we finally see AQ in 2018? Will it all have been worth it?

Can i get a link to the salty dogs discord for ARES tbc? Who do I whisper to join the guild once the servers go live?

no1 HORDE Veeky Forums guild! JOIN TODAY

what year is this from?

pertinent question, wouldalso like answers
don'tmeme me please

stop shilling your shit guild and start amassing resources for ares
we're leaving this shit server

i was just wondering what classes does salty dogs need for their tbc guild on ares? please no memes

who cares

you'll never get to raid mc

PLEASE COME PLAY ON ARES.

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE.

I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE. PLEASE.

You have my axe.

You're not even playing in it lmao

t. chink tranny orbiter

imagine being in this much denial
2b fair
>Nost shutdown during BWL
>Kronos being an already 100 year old server
>Kronos 2 losing all it's population to elysium
>When Nost came back nothing was left of it's members
Just you wait this time for sure

also I can say almost the same thing about Veeky Forums before 2015, it was always Naxx Naxx Naxx Naxx and 10 (TEN) man raids, fuck off, that doesn't compare with 40 man undertuned vanilla servers, pre 2015 was literally the age of serverhopping

hey guys im thinking of rolling on ares tbc and joining salty dogs.. i was curious what loot system will salty dogs have when they start raiding?

This is my favorite new meme

haha yeah me too bro i will see you on ares. its gonna be a cool ass server

MOH is a mess leave before its to late

>before its too late

what do you mean by this? Am i going to be stuck there if I don't leave immediately?

Hey guys i just heard of this new server called Ares and its really good and not full of trannies and chinks and its literally perfect in every way.

Who wants to join my guild on there? Its called

Imagine being so autistic that you WANT to reroll characters on vanilla/BC servers every couple of months

i'm down

Imagine being so sad and pathetic you keep raiding vanilla on a chink lagfest.

Damn man your guild sounds good but unfortunately there is already a tranny-free guild.
will be rolling on ares tbc, instead of splitting up the Veeky Forums population you should join them. I think they are opening recruitment atm. Whisper Glaston for more info

I'm playing on Darrowshire, no lag and no chinks. Not my problem that you got memed into playing the overpopulated shitfest, and now you're going to get memed into playing another failed TBC server.

Which generation of Veeky Forums guilds has been the most acomplished one?
>/v/ guilds doing MC and BWL
>/wpsg/ doing 10 man heroics in fun servers
> living in naxx
>meerkatz never getting past karazhan
>Nost guilds never getting anything done without normies
>trannies doing MC and BWL for 3 years

DARROWBULLS WIN AGAIN

Wait are salty dogs really rolling on ares? i thought they were raiding with MoH

Alright I was told not to post here since you guys are in a shitposting frenzy, but we're in dire straits.
is in need of healers. If you're not level 60 yet, we can assist you. We just got an influx of over 600g to the guild bank so we can buy you bags and myself and Squido are down to run you through dungeons.
REquirements:
>Good attitude
>Able to meme
>Can make our 10am sunday raid times, that means on time (remember the queue!)
>not a tranny

I'm even throwing in a 30g bonus to the next shaman 60 we get. Hit us up, we've pugged up to majordomo and we're ready to dominate ZG.

its thinly veiled fun memes

>not a tranny
well i guess i'll stay in my normo guild

PvP servers are shit lol. World PvP is fucking garbage.
>lol someone with 20 levels on me is camping my corpse better log off
>lol the enemy faction owns this territory guess i can't level
Why would you want to subject yourself to this?

Fake.
They lied about helping warriors and they are just trying to trap u into their shit guild.
The leadership raidlogs and all the 60s ABSOLUTELY do not help lower level members, unless its an alt belonging to a clique member of course.

can't take the heat lil man?

Theres PvE servers for betas like you.

because they're bad at pvp and they need to kill greens or greys to win. thats why they don't want to roll on ares (releasing october 21st), because they will be exposed when they have appalling arena rating

You can't be "bad at pvp" in vanilla. the game is literally rock, paper, scissors.

>Able to meme

I saw this guy in one of the previous threads and had to make this. Is this meme enough?

I'm a new person to WoW and recent events and connections have drawn me to this thread. Might give it a whirl.

10am west coast or 10am east coast?

>getting corpse camped is fun!
>PvP scenarios that boil down to level differential is good!
nice arguments! shouldn't you redditors be playing dark souls?

>>getting corpse camped is fun!
who r u quoting lol
>>PvP scenarios that boil down to level differential is good!
who r u quoting lol

Joined the guild with my warrior
>Zero help from everyone
>Everyone's a major asshole
>Gave mats to guild blacksmith, he logs off and never returns
>No power leveling
>No dungeon boosting
>No bags or gold
>Horrible guild name

Absolutely nothing, shit guild.

t. carebear

I wonder if this goes deeper than just ...

oh my god
OH MY GOD
the guild that has yet to do MC without being carried by pugs actually sincerely ironically think that they'll be able to finish ZG

I can't fucking wait, seriously, I can completly see it, they will go in with 25 guildies and they'll wiping every 4 pulls to tigers

They'll try to skip some packs and some mongoloid that has been in MC 0 times will pull them

They are 1000000000% wiping at Viper and Tiger after taking 2 hours to get to them

Their healers won't even get close to outhealing poison and zombie damage

They are going to unironically wipe to the explosive bats since most of them still have blues and greens

I BET they'll have MINIMUM fucking MINIMUM 4 wipes from people pulling berserkers or other packs

and there is absolutly no fucking chance that they'll have enough healing and dps to kill hakkar, they might be able to kill everything else except the Hydra and the madness quest, but they are not killing hakkar during the first 3 weeks of ZG, if they unironically think that they'll be able to kill him I feel bad for them, even trying to climb the tower would just be bad manners from their leaders.

>25 guildies

user..

did most of the 25 man HM in wotlk

>25
I can see them being more like a ZG pug made out of random people than an actual guild, they'll be able to kill everything but hakkar but it will take them 5 hours.

what every horde shitter see b4 they die

>25
you're giving them too much credit

FUCK TRIGGERED, I FUCKING HATE YOUR DUMB GUILD. SQUIDO AND SNIFF CAN FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This gen is especially awful today

why is everyone so anti-sniff?

Fuck you, don't trick people.
>Don't want to go alliance, make a warrior and join
>shit name but what name isn't shit
>get four 8 slot bags from squider or whoever, awesome, better than nothing for sure so not complaining
>start questing, get ignored when camped in ashenvale
>figure no big deal, spirit rez and take a break
>someone is running someone else through RFD, ask if I can go since it's a boost
>no because they think I'll roll on corpsemaker
>i explain i wouldn't mind it but i'm gonna get my whirlwind soon anyhow so who cares
>still can't go. Aright.
>hit 30, ask for help with whirlwind- wouldn't even ask but they had promised over and over and wouldn't stfu about it
>no one can
>10 minutes later, the dude i asked to help is mob tagging sniffhow's alt
Honestly it's a big whatever. I have a feeling i was ignored because I never got on voice chat, but i would if we were raiding or something. I don't see the point of listening to 6 or 7 dudes breathing or vaping while i'm questing, or giggling over the shitty pictures in discord or something.
Eh, oh well, right. Just no one else fall for this, please.

btw i may have rfd and rfk confused, i get those mixed up every time i make a character

>you cleared ulduar
>meer cleared most of BT
>/wpsg/ vanilla guild did naxx and aq40
Do you just read the thread and assume everything you see is true?

>get ignored when camped in ashenvale
no one is your personal army retard.

nobody likes an attention whore

I'm ready for this wednesday

>you cleared ulduar
but we did

>why enchant when enchants that we won't be able to get in weeks are coming out
classic dindu reasoning

Lol i fuckin destroy you shitty gaymer TRANNY LMAO!!!!!

leave the trannies to me

>shit-posting so hard that you bend time to make 5 days turn into weeks

he's powerful..

Dindu dindu dindu, I know reading comprehension isn't your forte, so I'll help out
ZG is coming out in 5 days, weeks is the time it will take you guys to get those buffs.

Exactly what i said

I'm going to do this item by item and i'm typing slowly so you can follow it, tranny.
ZG is out in five (5) days.
A week has seven (7) days.
I await your HRT influenced rebuttal of this.

how much is one black lotus worth?

??? thats what im saying

Approximately 1 and 2/3rds of an unwanted chinese daughter.

>raiding same braindead content for a year

at least tbc has challenging raids, amarite aresbulls?

so like 2g?

AUCTIONABLES

WHERE ARE THE LOGS

>LF4M BRD lava run (IF/HoJ res)

Sorry loser, if you can't get it up you can't have the ring.

ezeke...

>actually making this

why did he send it tho?