/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Forget don't spoiler tags ()

Pink Monokuma Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Mugi!

ONE

pe- dang it

BLESS

Animator!

I want to have 12 children with Maki.

I love Tenko!
also goodnight /drg/

I wanna pet Himiko!

I want to be Ouma's bitch!

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Mugifriends rolling in!
Excuse the racket~

>last thread ends with someone spelling out the word RAPTURE

what does it mean brehs

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I will forever love and cherish Keebo because he is the best boy ever.

good girl

>R A P T U R E

Hello cuck.

I want to fuck Kaito.

More MUGI!

>Monofunny

Is that what her name was originally? I mean, I guess "phanie" is closer to an actual name but... strange.

Maki's modest but lovely chest

fk yeah iruma

THE END IS NIGH

Remember guys, just because Miu is good with inventing things doesn't mean she's smart.

I had one fucking job.

It's how they say her name. They never say 'phanie' like stephanie

New thread, new Tenko!
I love drawing her tits, here's my proof edition!
Good night dear other Tenkoanon!

Oumaeda is cute! I love Oumaeda!

Alright waifufags of /drg/ lets hear why you fell in love with your waifu. I didn't get any responses last night but I figured I'd give one more shot.
Was it her looks? Her personality? Her smile? Something else? Get out there and bare your soul to the rest of us.
I want to see what makes each of us love their waifu with all our being.

> saw free sample stand
> sign says take one
> takes two when no one's looking
LOCK ME UP AND PUT AWAY THE KEY

i appreciate the ritualpost for me but good girl is kind of a bad word for me. your choice to continue or not tho..

Quick, everyone grab onto Shuichi so we can hitch a ride with him up to heaven!

Don't bring Maki, she'll just drag us down!

NOICE

What do you use to draw?

>no candy after 9pm kokichi
>9:05
>have a hershey bar
MOM'S GONNA FREAK

I would respond, but my waifu isn't from Danganronpa so it'd be out of place to talk about her.

Should I get a sex change for Tenko?

>Sign says don't step on the grass.
>Puts hands on the grass.
>"But I'm not stepping on the grass!"
TWENTY CONSECUTIVE LIFE SENTENCES!

Yes

Your genes clearly aren't needed in the gene pool anyways

How would normie Shuchi react to him being the protagonist

i fell in love with miu because of her tits and then i stayed for the kinky shit

You're trying to improve yourself, that makes you a good person.
Nah.

I wanna impale Komaeda-kun while he cutely screams!

I respect that. Having only one waifu is the way to go. Any number higher than one and you fucked up.

I want her to suffocate me with her thighs like the degenerate I am

Looking back at Kiyo's muder plan
it could've been perfect to just kill Angie, but after some more thought, it also could have been easier too
Anyone could've just wait for Angie, knock her out around the corner, and then just stab her with sword while unconscionable
there would be hardly any evidence and virtually no way to prove who would be able to do it
I think Team Danganronpa needs to reassess their murder plans some before to justify and overly complicated plan

n-no, i meant it reminds me of a bad time

I love this. I think the picture already answers the question.

But dude
SEESAW
It's fucking cool

It's the same person.

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

MONACA~!!!

but seriously he didn't even need to make a locked room mystery, there was no point for it in terms of covering his tracks, it was just there

Reminder that Junko IS Danganronpa and the reason 3 was so shit was because she wasn't in the Future arc.

Eh,my apologies then, didn't knew it was hurtful so I am ceasing it.

As soon as I saw two doors with weird locks I already knew "Yeah this is going to be a locked room mystery."

It's totally fine. Never said anything bout it before, but thank you.

Ouma!

>Poyo has her own "gentle"

Do you think if we had an Ibuki Love Hotel scene, she would bite your dick?

I thought you were being creepy on purpose

sounds good

she died and her AI was destroyed, what the hell do you expected

Mommy!!!

Intrigued by her appearance from the very beginning, and found her personality to be... endearing, I suppose? Between those things and a smile that deserves to be protected, she pretty much stole my heart. I can't really say at this point what specifically I like about her, because it's pretty much everything, and I'm quite fine with turning a blind (but acknowledging, of course!) eye to her flaws.

There were two AI's though.
What happened to the other one?

Triplets

The same goes for Kirumi's murder.
Anyone could have killed him in his room at night.
But the only reason they caught her was because she decided to get all theatrical with it.
If she'd just fucking knocked him out and slit his throat, she'd have gotten away with it. Hell she could have left something from one of the others' rooms she was always going into to incriminate them.

I'm okay

The two AI's combined to become one Junko. If both had been Junko from the start, someone would have caught on.

>rapture

The assassin has overcome my final line of defense, and now she plans to murder me. In the end what separates a character from a fictions? Emotions? Memories? No, a character chooses, and fiction obeys!

You think you have memories. An uncle. A talent. An peaceful world. Meteorites. And then this place. Was there really an uncle? Did that world end by meteors, or, was it ever real? Forced up, forced into truth by something less than a man, something bred to believe through the lies unless activated by a simple phrase, spoken by their kindly mastermind.

>70+ runs of monokith
>only go above 4k 5 times
Someone needs to fucking die

Why is there so many /drg/ threads

Both were her, she split her mind into hope and despair parts. They were combined after ultra despair girls.

>But I'm okay
>Because my waifu is alive.
>And that will never change

I'm supportive of this ship

That was a good game.

This boy is literally me.

The best characters in this game were underused. Out of the survivors, only Maki had potential, and she was pretty bland and stupid. Shuichi was alright.

Average game. Why did they have to kill Rantaro off in Chapter 1?

Also, I don't really get why they bothered pretending Junko was actually back AFTER we had established that the game was rigged in favour of the Mastermind over Kaede being wrongfully executed. We've seen enough of Junko to know that she's obsessed with the rules of these killing games, to a fault, and even designs them leaving ways for her to lose just so it's not boring, so there is absolutely no way the proper Junko would so willfully disregard the rules like that.

No you're not, you have a bowl haircut

Hot.
I want to know the story behind it.

Ouma!

What was the most petty moment in V3 and why was it Kirumi voting for Shuichi in the second trial?

Junko literally cheated with 1-5. 1-5 was a massive cheat and she wanted to pin Kyouko but Naegi took it instead.

Kaede "25000 meals a day" Akamatsu

>Kaede dies
>lose motivation to continue playing
Fug

Cute

I'M NOT, BECAUSE THIS SEASON OF THE DANGANS IS OVER AND THE SERIES IS CANCELLED!!!!

I wonder if Makoto would have auditioned for V3 if it was a actual reality show.

Would you kindly

There is plenty of bullshit Danganronpa is capable of coming up with, Tengen was an awful choice for the Mastermind. Having his plan run through a killing game was extremely retarded and there for the sake of having a story. Danganronpa doesn't work without Junko, or someone imitating her.

>This boy's parents literally named him after a character from everyone's favorite TV Show.

Koko! Still waiting for a DICE spin off... Will probably be waiting a while.

I'd say it makes it worse imitating her.
Hell you wouldn't need to imitate her if Team Danganronpa would stop reuising fucking monokuma.

ASS TRIAL

And then it was pointed out and that's why they got the retrial. Literally, the "it would be against the rules" was used to convince her (as Monokuma) to allow it. When it's pointed out here, it's a "so?".