/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB60)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?58403-Open-Beta-60-Patch-Notes-October-4th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer Talus:
youtube.com/watch?v=r7bQR4p-B6o
youtube.com/watch?v=fZb3cQfx9Jk

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/6/6b/Fernando_Skin04_SP_Intro_1.ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to lay myself on Fernando's broad, warm chest!

That actually made me laugh, well done, OP.

Reminder.

How badly will they nerf grandpa this Friday?

i fucked up [embed][embed], gomen.

shield reduced to 50

overcharge now drains your health and shield to 1 but makes you 1 inch tall and sanic fast

LMB is a 1 shot kill while overcharged

theyre converting all the other characters to assassins so they might as well make torvald one

Many nerfs
Maeve nerfs
Lian buffs
Lex buffs
Andy buffs
Fernando rework/nerf

I don't think it's a secret to anyone that our little threads aren't getting as much activity as they used to.
However, I can assure you that my affection for her behaves in an opposite manner, growing greater each day. It will never whittle down, not today, not tomorrow, and not ever.

Its that time of the day again, lads and gals of palgay, I have come to remind you, that no matter what, Drogoz will always be the best husband ever, you know it. All these new champions? Nah, they are nothing compared to my beautiful scaled love.

Why are threads so slow these days? I thought this patch was okay, nothing too ground breaking but also nothing bad.

>master nando rushes chronos 2
>has incinerate four
>takes kill to heal
Kys retard

minor damage fall-off, like Barik's tinkering.

>Lex buffs

this is actually the least likely thing in this post

i like how fondly lian's looking at the petting of the snek

>need support
>last guy goes level 0 grover
ggezafktime

I want an Otter themed champion. Don't care if it's girl or boy, as long as it is Otter themed

is this a thinly-veiled dawngate post

>"Otter-themed" little girl
>Not an actual otter

Them's fightin' words!

How did he do, user?

>lose a game when the other team had no healer
Thank you 11-23 andro, 5-19 willo and 5-18 makoa, I'm sure you tried your plat butts off. Bonus: they all did less than 50k damage in a 20 minute game.

>seppuku
>51% lethal
How do you fuck that up, or are they counting someone who had immediate surgical attention and didn't do it very well?

>try to cut yourself
>fuck up and realize you won't die fast enough, or that it'll take several days to die
>you have to try it again, and do it better

This is a very lewd post, Fernandoposter.

>implying it isn't ying posting

is this why the smite general died?

No, it was the matchmaking.

No.

Too many floor tiles.

Would she look fondly at the Damba's black mamba?

Why did comp still decay while it was down?

>Why are threads so slow these days?
No new waifus.

>Implying Ying and Fernando wouldn't curl up together under a blanket in front of the fireplace on a cold night

The other team wasn't able to establish a presence on the point so we won.
Hirez incompetence

>Implying there wouldn't be three other male champions there to help cuddle her

My thread

Name a single map better than Jaguar Falls.

I'll wait.

Why isn't ice bath suicide on there? I know someone who killed themselves that way. It was fucking brutal.
>inb4 edgy

>play test queue
>everyone is a flank except me
>last pick actually goes support
>it's a pip
>chat is flank mains whining about evie and andro being underpowered
I should just man up and play comp.

>It was fucking brutal
What's brutal about dying from hypothermia?

I should inform you that she would only participate in such a cute scenario with no man other than myself.
It is my honor to share my warmth with her if necessary. I want my loving soulmate to always be as comfortable as possible, and this time is no exception.

Post the edit

I'd imagine it would be slow and uncomfortable. Especially when the hallucinations and delirium kicks in.

Yingfag isn't Fernando himself? That's a surprise.

Why haven't you gotten Evie Witch skin /palg/?

waiting till next patch to see if there's better skins

>got into ranked as soon as it was back
>got demoted from diamond 4 to plat 1
>spend half of the night getting back into diamond
Sorry for the /blog/, but I'm very emotionally spent right now.

It would be, but you can always get drunk.

Ran out of crystals.

Is this a glitch or does the slav version has cool features like that?
>implying she doesn't already think about that
There is always option that she thinks about stepping on snek, but who knows.

Fuck dude, you are really upset about those vip points, huh?

>not giving hi-rez your shekels
It's like you want the game to be a financial failure and make blizzard have a monopoly on all esports.

I don't play Evie

>glitch
This

If they want me to buy them they should do more sales.

>not buying skins just because they're lewd

Suck at Evie, console so update yet and only wanted pumpking but I know I won't have enough crystals so fuck that.

Because I am one crystal away. I don't even know what did I spend one crystal on

Probably one of the voice packs/etc. when they were on sale before.
Their vile plan comes to fruition, now you're forced to either wait a week for a pittance, or plunk down the dosh for your crystallized jew jism.

>PGS OCE finals only on Facebook
Thank gods I have a ticket to the area. Live watching, here I come!

This is a sign user, save those crystals for a future direct purchase instead of fueling a gambling addiction

Yesterday comp was shit, mm was worse than usual and it was laggy.
Can they don't fuck up the game every two days?

This is what happens when you don't buy loot boxes user, Hi-Rez needs crystals to fuel the servers

Headshots Only All Androxus game mode when? I want to get good.

My wife Ash is so cute.

Your wife is a racist xenophobic who has no reason to hate Skadrins, even Androxus thinks she is edgy

user, listen, Skadrins are shit.

Friendly reminder that Fernando is against Skadrin racism and supporting the Skadrin genocide is going against Fernando himself
paladins.gamepedia.com/media/paladins.gamepedia.com/6/6b/Fernando_Skin04_SP_Intro_1.ogg

gas the kikes, i mean, Skadrins

But I have.

>it's a zhin fucks your whole back line and shitters can't kill him episode

When is this ska'drin qt going to become a champ?

Well, if Fernando says so, I guess it's okay.

>the amount of antiheal in Smite and Paladins
Were Medics and healing stations in GA broken or something?

deder

Well, it certainly encourages different classes to cooperate. Frontliners need to prevent damage so that healers can continue to work effectively.

Unded

Reminder that tanking for pubby shits is a lost cause
I am actually so mad right now

Thank fuck. It's the main reason I play Paladins over Overwatch. Skilled players can frag out instead of being cockblocked by literal braindead female mercy players holding left click and pressing Q.

Only shitters main support.

You have my sympathy, user. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Literally every game has been something to this affect

Keep bashing your head against the pubbie wall until it breaks. Don't let it break you.

I wouldn't go that far, but yeah, having a way to whittle down targets being supported by multiple healers is nice.

So! What's your favorite map, /palg/? Least favorite map?

I like the madness of Onslaught at the ice level, the name escapes me right now

I've only played Onslaught in ob60. I've missed the no-overtime perfection. Foreman's Rise is brety fugin gud

OB60
rate it

On my way buying 49.99$ of Chaos Crystals™, hope this will do the trick

Not enough, user. You don't want Holt to starve, do you?

So, Buck is just worthless right? My friend keeps telling me he does good in pro scenes, but I can't find anything but negative information about him online. Its a shame, because I'm returning to the game from the alpha/beta days, when Buck was completely unstoppable. When he could fly out of any corner in any game, land for 1500 damage and instantly oneshot you with his giant fuckoff shrapnal cannon. Now you need the legendary for even 450, and his gun changed from a large cannon to a tiny toy shotgun that doesn't seem to hurt people.

And his Ult sucks too. Its just 'Reload and do more damage', how fucking unimaginative. Where'd his wall go? Even if it was useless, it was at least a fucking Ultimate ability.

He's only viable with his net shot legendary.

>Tyra lvl 22 on the enemy team
>multiple times gets behind us
>its like she aint even there
Buck is not the worst

You mean bounce house?

Just made 3 new accounts and purchased founder's, VIP and 5 dollars pack for each account, so alyssa can buy cosmetics

wtf my game is glitched af. whenever i log in, it goes to the champ select menu, but no one is ever there and it just shows the podiums and the champions i can select. I don't fucking get it.

>it's a tank that's better than flanks episode!
Why is this allowed?

Have you been living under a rock?

Yeah he's shit. And it's not the case of "he's good but other flanks are better", no, it's "he's shit while other flanks are at least good or just amazing". People think because a few very good players can stomp casuals with Buck, that he's suddenly not shit. But most people don't know what standard deviation means in statistical analysis, so whatever. The numbers don't lie. Buck is by far the most underpicked champion in the game with a severly gimped skillset and three legendaries out of which two used to be baseline abilities, and a useless third one.
He needs to get uncucked hard.

Conquest and Assault, respectively.

Honestly though why is this a dying game? It's so fun and so much better than Overwatch, and it seems like the devs are trying so hard to get it to that point of popularity it needs. Of all the games to die out, this had to be one of them. Such a shame.