/dng/ /ygo/ /dlg/

YGO General #2616
Ritual Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA on Links for it.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:

●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2(Febuary 23rd)

FUCK YOU

first for purging waifucucks

What the fuck did they mean by this?

ERADICATE FURRIES

What the FUCK where they thinking

>/dng/ /ygo/ /dlg/
>2616 when the last one was 2617

SAY HALLO TO MY LI'L FREN

RURI NO

>caring about content on a shithole site
Hello, Iron Core.

>hurr durr let me force my shitty meme
fuck off iron core

furfag here, shit furbait
It looks ugly as fuck

Fuck off, Iron Core.

>Milus Radiant > give him gold accessories
>Star Boy > give him top hat and few gold trims
>Little Chimera > just let him sleep on pillow in lewd pose

This is what I said about no improvement. They don't give him anything, he is the same monster in different post. He gets fatter, maybe.

xth for W R Y M S

>>>Trap card
Retard

How will they do Bladefly

He said Painful Escape you retard. Way to move the goalposts.

THICC Chimera.

how hard is it to pull Red-Eyes Wyvern?
Spent 800 gems already and nothing.

go to the actual dlg, not here

>post he's responding to literally says Decision
>implying Escape searches
Shit nigga that's some tasty bait

I know you might have gotten confused by the retard OP, but this isn't dlg.

>/dlg/
Kill yourself.

The poster above this is Iron Core. Tell him to fuck off.

Some weeks/months for the trio if you are lucky.

Fuck off Marzipan

There's 1 of each UR in a box, so with 200 packs in a box, that's up to 10k gems just to pull one.

Don't forget you only get 60k gems total as a F2P player, so it can take up to half of all the gems you'll ever get for free just for three cards.

You better hope Red-Eyes doesn't creep out of the meta, user!

>come to a yugioh thread for yugioh advice
>get told to leave
Nice community.

HITOTSU-NI

>duel links babby got his feelings hurt

That's not what happened. You came to a Dueling Network thread and asked for Duel Links advice.
You'd have better luck asking at /ksg/.

Milus Radiant > MiSSus Radiant

Star Boy > MIstar Boy

Little Chimera > ???

I can't think of what pun they'll even come up with for this.

I'm a F2P fag and I have 3x REBD, 3x RE Zombie, 3x Wyvern, 3x Insight, 3x Spirit, 2x Gozuki, 2x Samurai Skull and a bunch of staples.

Just have patience/basic skills and you can build any deck for free.

Little Lasagna

You're also almost out of F2P gems and will realistically be unable to build the next Tier 1 deck that requires several non-staple URs and SRs from a pack.

Hey guys, I tried looking it up but I can't find an answer

Is it illegal play for an opponent to announce they'll be going into the next phase, but the non-turn player says they wish to activate effects before transitioning to the next phase, so then the turn player decides to do more shit before transitioning to the next phase?

example:
>"I'm gonna enter battle phase"
>"aight hold up lemme just activate these cards to destroy your monsters before you enter battle phase because I have priority to do so"
>"ok then let me just do even more shit before I go into my battle phase then"

I guess what I'm trying to say is, is it illegal play if the turn player decides to do additional shit even though they already announced they would be going into the next phase simply because the non-turn player decided to activate effects?

Of course.

If something is activated when phases are changing, it remains the same phase you're currently in

>60k gem cap
You serious? You still get them when new packs release and during events, don't you?

>Based on months of research this is what Konami has decided furfags like
gross

GX just started and I don't have everyone from DM at Level 30 yet.
I will be fine.

If they're chaining stuff to what you activate before phase change then it's fine.

Should the exodia pieces be banned? They restrict konami from making specific searchers and draw power, it would also free up some of the cards on the banlist

>implying furries aren't into inflation
You clearly don't know furries

will literally never happen

duel link fags gtfo

Just the head.

I'm talking about moments where the non-turn player decides to activate an effect to destroy all other monsters or clear a board when the turn player announced they'd be moving to the battle phase. And then afterwards the turn player decides they'll remain in MP1 to do more stuff before finally moving on to the battle phase, despite already having announced they'll be moving to the battle phase moments ago.

They know exactly what furfags like (see: Fairy Tail).

What have you got against Ojama E-Hero meta? Shit's fun.

Duel Links is over there

You get 500 gems whenever a new pack comes out.
Events normally grant 500-1000 gems if you grind them to their max.
You get 250 gems a month from the ladder rewards, and up to 250 gems from ranking up since you demote five ranks at the start of each season.
Each new pack introduces two loaner deck duels and two duel puzzles for a total of 60 more gems.

All of that sounds like a lot, but don't forget you need up to 30k gems to get a playset of one (1) UR from a main box.

Players who have already maxed all characters and stage levels pretty much quit the game, because you're getting maybe 50 gems a week off clicking on the garbage can and drops from LDs. It's impossible to stay competitive.

I only ask, because in online games or ygo simulators, when you move on to the next phase the game always asks the non-turn player if they wish to activate an effect before moving on, and if they do, then afterwards the game state shifts to the next phase.

But in real life I've noticed times where the opponent would decide to preform more actions and activate additional effects before moving on just cause their perfect board was broken

>And then afterwards the turn player decides they'll remain in MP1 to do more stuff before finally moving on to the battle phase
As long as all they're doing is chaining to stuff the non-turn player activated when phase change was announced then that's fine. If they're essentially taking back the phase change to do other things like Normal Summon or activate SS1 effects then obviously it's illegal.

Is it still Mirror Wall/E-Con/Sphere Kuriboh/other battle trap: the game?

>and if they do, then afterwards the game state shifts to the next phase.
That doesn't happen at all

You can respond to any action, including entering or leaving phases. And yes, interrupting a player manually leaving a phase keeps the previous phase until the turn player decides to move on.
Anyone playing Dinos should do this frequently.

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including in Exodia as bait.

Cyber Angels got added almost in full to the game. They're currently contending for Tier 1 against Red-Eyes, with Horus LV8, Toons, Ninja, Naturia, and Sacred Phoenix in Tier 2.
Ojamas and E-Heroes are meme F2P decks, the latter of which is just milling Neos with Blazeman and then reviving Neos with O - Oversoul. No fusions.

There's going to be a major tournament, the second Kaiba Cup, soon.

Which of the 5 pieces of Exodia should I Mask Change into Dark Law?

Taken from reddit:

>when the turn player decides to change phases, then both players must agree to change phases. This is a process of passing priority between both players, which basically means both players are asking if each player has anything to do. If both players have nothing, the game state will continue on to the declared phase. Keep in mind priority is only passed once per player. If Player A asks to change phases and B agrees, A cannot change his mind.

>If for example Player A controls a Fire Fist Bear and wants to proceed to the Battle Phase, it essentially says Player A is passing priority as he has nothing he wants to do left in Main Phase 1. Player B can say he wants to Effect Veiler before entering Battle Phase, so Player B has evoked his priority. When Veiler resolves, it is still Main Phase 1, and Player A can again attempt to enter Battle Phase or do other things in Main Phase 1.

The head my friend, always the head. Can't get enough of that head

>If Player A asks to change phases and B agrees, A cannot change his mind.
>When Veiler resolves, it is still Main Phase 1, and Player A can again attempt to enter Battle Phase or do other things in Main Phase 1.

?????????????

Thank you Madara-dono

Gay.

All of that is correct, user.

No problem user kun. Any DARK advice will always be happy to be passed along
leave it to Iron core to take literally anything as gay

>turn player: I've got nothing left to do I'm gonna go to battle phase, do you have anything you want to activate?
>non-turn player: no, we can go to battle phase
>turn player: nah hold up lemme just do more special summons first

This is illegal, as the turn player has already agreed and wanted to enter the next phase.

Who?

Threadly reminder Dark Law is utter garbage that can't do shit against Spyrals.

Oh boy another shadow clone leaked
Threadly reminder Links fucked Yugioh the hardest in the 15 years the game has existed

>Shadow Mist at 1 in OCG
>No Linkuriboh or Trigate in TCG
They are already weak here

I know right? Glad beasts are much more appealing in that regard

Dark Law himself is decently disruptive for them if going first.

>tier 0 format followed by tier 0 format
>Link shoukan saved the game
Embarrassing!

>unlike the TCG all decks save for Spyrals have been gutted
>Spyrals themselves don't have Mask Change targets
wow dark law so bad haha

No matter who badly you want to convince yourself, Stratos being banned has not """gutted""" HEROs.

>Little Chubmera

People run Dark Law in Spyrals though.

They also run Ghost Cherries, and don't actually run Mask Change, but I'm sure that's completely unrelated.

>/dlg/ tag
Yeah im officially reporting the OP that does that shit, we are not /dlg/ for christ's sake, stop doing that. There's a fucking reason the threads are split

I never said they actually used it.

I bet you hated Pendulums hypocrite.

>announcing reports

He's semi in the OCG, reread my post

>he doesn't turn his d.d. crow into dark law

>No one is maining both Ash Blossom, Droll & Lock Bird, and Maxx "C" as their hand traps of choices. It's either Ash, Ogre, and Maxx, or Ash, Gamma, and Maxx, or Droll, Ogre, and Maxx, or Droll, Gamma, and Maxx. Reaper varies from player to player.

If everyone just went Ash, Droll and Maxx "C", SPYRALs would get cucked.

Whatever floats your ship, hope it doesn't happen a second time

Thread is still up :^)

>If everyone just went Ash, Droll and Maxx "C", SPYRALs would get cucked.

So definitely not gutted, got it.

Can't gut something that's already shit

>SPYRAL player knows where it's at
>everyone else does not

What did OCG mean by this?

Is Rotation even worth using if Terraforming is at 3?

How hard does your deck die without your field spell?

from what i heard from a friend the mirror is a set rotation rush to cuck the other player of resort