League of Legends general - /lolg/

Absolutely disgusting edition

OT:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/874850/9e93d238ef/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm on a winning streak, but only because I'm being carried. I'm making plenty of dumb decisions. Players on ally and enemy team are talking about how retarded I am and how lucky I am to get carried.

xth for breast metal waifu

best gangplank skin and why? I've narrowed it down to spooky, captain, and commando

Feels...good man?

It keeps happening

Reminder that Sona is all boobs and no ass

Literally shit tier

Just fought against a scripting tryn 2 divisions (not ranks) lower than myself and lost
ask me anything

>report jungle who runs it down mid 0/16/2
>3 days later still no banned message

This time I'm literally paired with two unranked and two Bronze 1's.

wtf would you use trynd scripts for???

>his waifu isn't 10 waifus
defend yourself

You can have 10 waifus but that doesn't mean anything if they are all shit.

You're trying to bait me into posting that dj sona gif again, aren't you?

Fucking on it ÒwÓ

Polygamy is sin

t silver 5 held behind by team.

>ended 4 levels ahead of me, 5-7 ahead of the rest
>perfect cs
>only kill i got off him was a pity kill in spawn
>which was his only death
>when he got a quadra in our spawn
something like that

Which is the best jungle route for Shaco?

I love Camille

>any of the Elementalist Lux forms being shit

>trying to get good at TF
>third match as him I get first blood on Cass then immediately kill Vi with one Q when she tries to dive me
>during late game ult to and kill Veigar trying to escape through jungle and watch him whine in chat

Damn that sucks. How are games like this allowed to start

yeah but you can do all of that without scripts. Like last hitting is just minor wave control, don't auto melees, etc, like what exactly did he script? Perfect sidestepping? instant qss or ult on lethal damage?

>fucking a bitch who is a textbook example of bipolar disorder
Have at user.

>play normals for easy missions
>shitpick braum jungle
>hard carry my team
what are some other undiscovered fun shitpicks for jungle?

It's not polygamy when they're alter egos of the same person

>scripting tryndamere
:3?

tahm and quinn

bipolar is when the mood shifts are uncontrollable and spontaneous. Ele Lux can control her transformations for the most part.

xth for Syndra

perfect sidestepping, perfect ults, he didnt even bother freezing lane. he farmed, then under tower at level 3, then by level 4 hes proxy farming after taking the first tower at 7m. towers didnt target him while damaging me under tower
he also started cull on top of this

Silver 3 vs a team of silver 2-4.

>any form of Lux not being shit

If a man with multiple personalities threatens suicide, I would consider it a hostage situation.

The Idea of being in love and married to one but unknown to the others would be so hot because I could be having consensual sex with one of them one moment just to have her switch personalities and have it end up becoming forcible rape and creampie inside of her while she cries. This is my fetish

o yeah the tower targetting thing is a known bug, think if you auto someone in the frame of the tower firing a shot at a creep it doesn't even react to you

>known bug
that doesnt explain why its not targetting user. its just him and me under this tower

they're different forms, not different people. the fuck man

but user, what if it's like sensui and one is the opposite gender

post webms or it didnt happen

Post replay

>when you get your carry an absurd lead as a support but you still lose the game
This is truly suffering

man chapter black was so good and so bad at the same time

>if your carry does poorly early they think you're useless and refuse to work with you
>if your carry does well early they think they're good and try to do things without you
there's no fucking winning

Oh, so she suffers from an dissociative personality disorder. That's much worse you fucking idiot.

That would he hot.

>when you get hugely fed as ADC and then lose anyway because your team either refuses to or is unable to peel for you
>tfw you can't even do your job without the proper team
You know nothing of suffering

I should have known the instant I asked them how many times they crit in the fight and they answered their crit chance

DID is also associated with a lack of control, or with both identities inhabiting the conscious mind at the same time. Furthermore, it almost always involves a lack of memory between the different identities. Neither of these apply to her, she only has one form active at a time and can clearly remember what she was just doing after changing to another.

Feelin lucky?

Tell me 2 champs, and 3 fetishes and a simple plot for a doujin.

Make it good. Lady Lucky is smilin, nerd

Why is Kizuna AI so lewd

Shyvana and Dragonzyra kidnap some poor I mean lucky bastard and turn him into a living sex toy
heat/breeding
femdom
vaginal muscle control

This happens to me all the time. I'll be 10 kills up but won't be able to do anything in fights because the enemy team just bumrushes me and my team doesn't even attempt to block them

>when I'm playing Taric and my ADC flashes out of my ult right before it connects
>multiple fights in a row

dude just kite them hahaha :)

They should remove the you aren't allowed to swap champions after 20s from competitive. If a team manages to draft a flexible team then you shouldn't fucking punish them for it and let them have the possible advantage of the enemy laner having the wrong runes

my right eye suddenly got all bloody
is it because ive been playing all night and am just tired or should i go to an ER

it's nothing like i've seen before it's like tiny red veins in my eye

>not breaking a strong willed woman

just carry harder

go sleep
go to a doctor if it lasts too long
post pics

>shit that's been done a bajillion times the exact same way every time

You have bloodshot eyes dumb nig. Everyone gets those with fatigue/eye strain.

Will I ever be able to get Noxus Poppy?

>Play support
>Midlaner goes 2/15
wat do?

if you're actually bleeding out of your eye, go to a hospital right now
If it's just bloodshot, stop playing and get some rest.

How'd that tryn get so much farm

>if you're actually bleeding out of your eye, go to a hospital right now
Why? It just means he's finally unlocked the Mangekyo Sharingan

Jesus fuck that made me laugh out loud, I did not expect it.

not him but my guess is he splitpushed all game and then someone from the enemy team "defends" and gets killed 1v1
that happened 5 times and the 1 time he died he got 1v5'd by the enemy team while the rest of trynd's team took some objectives
t. trynd abuser

That's pathetic farm for a Trynd.

sauce?

I figured lolgen would get a kick out of this Silver game.

And before anyone asks: Yes, Panth finished Thornmail first item.

He built wrong, too

xth for aggressive interspecies impregnation.

>vayne support
>not doding

maybe it's just cause of strain, it's just that i've been feeling like shit for the past week so maybe i'm just panicking, hard to capture on my shitty phone, looks kinda better on the pic due to shitty lightning and camera

What was he suppose to get?

exhentai.org/g/874850/9e93d238ef/

That's just bloodshot. Give your eyes some more rest

I'm already Gold in solo queue I'm just goofing off in Flex till season ends.

>flex
>not dodging duo/trio

impressive you got it to 43 mins though, even for silver

It's time to stop bidya gayming, user.
Go drink some water and let your eyes have a bit of rest.

thats just a bloodshot eye. give it some rest, there are some over the counter drops that can reduce redness and irritation.

cool

>play in a vg inhouse
>salty because its blind so we dont get to ban bullshit like fiora and riven and ardent cancer
>get in game, what do you know, its xayah and janna with a coin and relic shield
>annie comes in to gank at level 5, i flash hook and miss, i never fucking miss. i even landed two more later in the game, but missed that one
>missing a hook combined with all the free waveclear and damage xayah gets tilts me
>i walk down mid 3 times and feed on purpose
>never fed on purpose in 5 plus years of mobas but i actually fed on fucking purpose
>feel terrible, quit game immediately after it ends

im sorry lolg

is this the original pax sivir?

>ywn break Shyvana's will and turn her into a mindless fuck slave
Why did I even get out of bed this morning?

They stalled forever because any time one of them left their Katamari ball I'd oneshot them. They only won when Cho said "fuck it" and ran it down Mid.

are new world tracking delayed? just won a game with less than 7 deaths, no tower losses, killed herald and baron, had ignite etc with my TSM icon on and it showed the bubble saying 4 missions updated after but didnt show i had done anything

>5/14/4
how the fuck

yup, neo PAX sivir has orange trims on her bodysuit, old PAX sivir has blue

aight it's just weird i'm playing as much as always and suddenly this

vastayan's cant have kids without huge supplies of ambient magic, user.

Unless you are a wizard who lives in an enchanted valley and do card tricks as you bone her you cannot impregnate her.

i forgive u user

>not proving yourself to be worth devotion and have her consensually love you with all her heart

>without huge supplies of ambient magic
What about impregnating her with a HUMAN kid?

Karthus, urgot, talon.

>not wanting shyvana to turn you into a mindless fuck slave

not sure, just basing this off of what riot said and rakans "Without wild magic, we have no children, we have no future" quote, try it out and tell me what happens.

When will china or some shit leak next patches skins

Does Shyv have a peen? I'd love for her to have a peen.