/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Best girl edition

Previous >New Mystic Code
>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>3 event only CEs for people who attended
>CA Hassan animation update
news.fate-go.jp/2017/qhf-wcp/

>EoR3 stream on the 14th starting at 19:30 JST (UTC+9)
youtube.com/watch?v=uBhhtUdxvB4

>Musashi quest rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/

>Interlude and NP upgrades for Bedivere, Nightingale, Hassan, and Tristan
news.fate-go.jp/2017/intermission2/

>[Mega Huge Uber Extra-Large Pumpkin Village ~And Adventure...~ Lite Version]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_halloween2016/

>Halloween 2016 rerun (until 10/11)
- 5* Cleopatra
- 4* Vlad III, Nitocris, Ibaraki Douji
- 5* Dangerous Beast CE (Gold +1 - Quick +15%, 3 stars)
- 4* Witch of the Moonlit Night CE (Silver +1 - Arts 10%, NP Gain +5%)
- 3* Count Romani Archaman's Hospitality CE (Bronze +1 - NP Gain +5%, DEF +3%)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>General TLs by Extella Spoilers Pastebin
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!4AEGzC4Z!c-IMonmJtB8wj1Str9vvxtR_8xTfLtSqUiEBGRFUyRo
face2news.com/news/32644-upset-hindus-urge-removal-of-goddess-parvati-from-fgo-mobile-game-where-she-is-a-“servant”.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=1ErwgLxBNL0
youtube.com/watch?v=uhiZaQVCn0E
thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/62911/fategrand-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like Soon To Be Removed Girl LMAO

Sakura is for _______.

Has anyone ever listened to currys before

Will Mike return to Fate threads with the release of Parvati?

Curries are meant to be eaten not listened

No, he'll kill himself once /our guy/ Rajan Zed absolutely demolishes him.

This is important

Parvati!

Can this thread maybe not be as garbage as the last one? Please?

Go back to /feg/

>P-Parvati is shiiiit, wormfags BTFO!
>they're removing her! wormfags BTFO!
Just means we'll get a new servant if she were to get removed. All the better for us.

>falseflagging OP
probably not

>edition

>shitkura

Ok fags I tried my best, will upload the torrent to nyaa now.

Subs and fonts here for the Ohys RAW:
>mega.nz/#!4AEGzC4Z!c-IMonmJtB8wj1Str9vvxtR_8xTfLtSqUiEBGRFUyRo

Zed indicated that reimagining Hindu scriptures, symbols, concepts and deities for commercial or other agenda was not okay as it hurt the devotees. Controlling and manipulating goddess Parvati by the game-player was denigration. Goddess Parvati was meant to be worshipped in temples and home shrines and not to be reduced to just a “servant” in a video game to be used in combat in the virtual battleground.

Rajan Zed further said that Hindus were for free speech as much as anybody else if not more. But faith was something sacred and attempts at belittling it hurt the devotees. Video game makers should be more sensitive while handling faith related subjects, as these games left lasting impact on the minds of highly impressionable children, teens and other young people, Zed added.

Hindus welcomed entertainment industry to immerse in Hinduism but taking it seriously and respectfully and not for refashioning Hinduism scriptures, symbols, concepts and deities for mercantile greed. He or other Hindu scholars would gladly provide genuine entertainment industry seekers the resources they needed for their study and research regarding Hinduism, Zed stressed.

Hinduism was the oldest and third largest religion of the world with about 1.1 billion adherents and a rich philosophical thought and it should not be taken frivolously. No faith, larger or smaller, should be mishandled, Rajan Zed noted.

In this game, Goddess Parvati is shown as carrying Trisula (trident), which is her greatest weapon; while in reality Trisula is Lord Siva’s most powerful weapon. In the game, when Parvati is equipped with Nandi, it increases her performance; but in Hinduism, Nandi is Lord Siva’s mount. This kind of misinformation spreading creates further confusion among non-Hindus about Hinduism, Zed states.

>191877157
>literally no loyalty and asspained passive aggressive stance
as expected of a worm

Enjoy her while she lasts.

this looks better than anything in-game of her.

When they released patch to change Parvati like Medea lily

Who?

>got rid of her smile
for what purpose

THE Sakurafag

She might be a copy of Boudica, but she at least look much better than the one she copied
Not even a sakurafag

Thoughts on this Brave Girl?

face2news.com/news/32644-upset-hindus-urge-removal-of-goddess-parvati-from-fgo-mobile-game-where-she-is-a-“servant”.aspx

BASED RAJAN

too flat

That retard is still at it?

smile + bedroom eyes + bed = too close to implied fucking for a 14 year old.

Nobody tell him

>In this game, Goddess Parvati is shown as carrying Trisula (trident), which is her greatest weapon; while in reality Trisula is Lord Siva’s most powerful weapon. In the game, when Parvati is equipped with Nandi, it increases her performance; but in Hinduism, Nandi is Lord Siva’s mount. This kind of misinformation spreading creates further confusion among non-Hindus about Hinduism, Zed states.
I'm not sure they're good at reading text at all. Comes across as pretty damn ignorant really.

>This kind of misinformation spreading causes confusion
Dude, the only time I've looked up Hindu mythology is due to Parvati coming out which caused me to read a few legends. If you don't like me doing that then I can stop and we can leave your culture behind.

Fucked up that people are cheering this guy on, but its nothing new. Its like if old /v/ was cheering on Jack Thompson to get video games banned, because they're annoyed by fags who enjoy vidya.

Even if they remove her, the fact she's Parvati still remains. Nobody can censor memories.

How did they fuck up Emiya so badly on the Vita version of the Realta Nua soundtrack?

Fuck off Mike, enjoy Parvati before Rajan gets his hands on FGO.

Didn't stop Jason.
Though he regretted it later.

The real question is why switch the color of her leggings?

S E E T H I N G

Based Rajan. You can't just take someone's idol and use it as a fap bait. Remove Sakura.

>that description
heh

Fuck off Mike you shitposting scum

>[UTW]_Fate_Apocrypha_-_14_[h264-720p][6B54E188].mkv
APEX BTFO, HAHAHAHA!`

>tfw just started on Shinjuku for the sweet 3k bond/quest
>enemies are all 70k+ HP

FUCK now I actually have to play the game.

What's your stance on BDSM?

i keep getting the urge to grail both of them and to not bother grailing kiara

Nice try cuck, you already showed your true face unloyal scum

That's correction. the original leggings had the wrong colors compared to her other art.

But we are loyal to Sakura. We acknowledge and love all of her, be it Matou Sakura, Dark Sakura, BB, Passionlip or Parvati.

This guy is a fucking nobody. Why are these redditor underages now pushing him as a meme that will somehow get Parvati removed?

>My beautiful Father
It's "REBELLION AGAINST my Beautiful Father"

I don't think he'll care for passiontits because she doesn't introduce herself as durga and parvati being incarnated in other women isn't uncommon, but they aren't parvati.

people did mail him about her back in the day and didn't care.

>wormfags
>unloyal
>when they'd have no reason to stay with her after all the shit they have to go through daily
???

UBW version is the best one

youtube.com/watch?v=1ErwgLxBNL0

>BB, Passionlip
Neither of these are Matou Sakura. That's like saying you love Nero and Okita because you're an Artoriafag.

I thought they're AIs based on Sakura's personality?

Nope, Extella has the best one.
youtube.com/watch?v=uhiZaQVCn0E

is it because she's a cow?

Someone should do one of these for Saber and complain that King Arthur being a girl who is a glutton and knows how to suck a mean dick but can't swim causes confusion for non-Brits.

>willing to throw away what they had for something possibly new and treat it as a win
nah, it's all there ungrateful cunt

download the subs first, you turbo faggot

misora please

>he doesn't know
That's copy pasted from CCC.

We need to tell Rajan Zed about the worms, i'm pretty sure he doesn't know that Paravati's vessel was ravaged by worms.

He couldn't do anything back then because the only source for Parvati was a unofficial leak but now that she's been officially added to FGO all bets are off.

He's actually a big deal in Hindu circles.

They're AIs based on AI Sakura's feelings. BB is literally her feelings for Hakuno personified.

>and didn't care.
He's a fear monger, of course he cared, he'll latch onto damn near everything he can for some controversy points. He responded almost immediately to an e-mail and asked for a photo of the character. Although /fgog/ wasn't strong enough to whip him up in a frenzy because the character hadn't been released.

People were trying to e-mail him to get the game censored and removed even back then.

Because she's not a character "Durga" but someone using her power/essence, if makes sense.

>reverse scales wont drop
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOO

So they are Sakura.

>[UTW]_Fate_Apocrypha_-_14_[h264-720p][47B33CCF].mkv
THEY'RE FUCKING WITH US GUYS REEEEEEEEEE

Sure, the Nurse Sakura of Mooncell, not the Sakura Matou of Fuyuki.

I'm talking about Passionlip, she was released earlier and he didn't give a shit, because the character is Passionlip not "Goddess Durga."

>this denial
They're based on aspects of Sakura, just like Parvati. You're just salty because you can't meme on them.

I don't get it.

But Nurse Sakura is Sakura.

Based UTW, /our guys/ pulled through!

Nay, why do people even need Reverse Scale?

>literally less than 10 minutes after I upload it
That's it, I won't sub Apo ever again.

>They're based on aspects of Sakura
Extra Sakura.

they're not throwing away anything, that looks more like resignation to me. I thought you said they were unloyal, not ungrateful. Why are you moving the goalposts?

He probably doesn't know, this guy obviously isn't going to know everything about a untranslated Japanese game. If you send him an email explaining, he'll probably want her removed to.

9 year old Shinji is more Matou Shinji than Nurse Sakura is Matou Sakura. Tamamo Cat is more Tamamo than Nurse Sakura is Matou Sakura. If that means nothing to you, sure, they're the same.

She's not though, she's kind of million of years older.

They are totally doing it on purpose. It's not a coincidence.

I'll still use yours, fuck UTW and fuck UTW cocksuckers.

fuck off attentionwhore

>wormfags trying to ruin superior characters

You mean the one who went dark and got memed on for Matou Sakura-related things?

>Nasu refuses to genderswap saints and abrahamic text characters because he fears the fundies

Kek

People whaled out the nose for Sakura. You people seriously think DW would ever let some butthurt curry take that away? Or that gacha laws would even let them?

Wow a character based on another did similar things. How unexpected.

>hipster wormfag trying to pretend they're any better than the regular ones

Real talk, has Rajad ever succesfully taken anything out of a game before?

>People whaled out the nose for Sakura
Sakurafags are this delusional

Eh leave them be, not like any of them have anything better to do until EoR 3

thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/62911/fategrand-order/
>people whaled for sakura like never before guys
>revenue barely increased over the normal amount
mmmmmmmm

Seibah?