PlayStation Vita General 3112 - Very Awake Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary demo now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/10/itadaki-street-dragon-quest-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-de

>Gintama Rumble debut trailer, details
gematsu.com/2017/10/gintama-rumble-debut-trailer-det

>Yomawari: Midnight Shadows ‘Exploring in the Dark’ trailer
youtu.be/xcG2BpBiD3A

>Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni Bikini Party Edition Is Now Available Worldwide
archive.li/Y8RIp

>Tokyo Clanpool Characters trailer
youtu.be/9DvuCspZgcc

>Gintama Rumble launches January 18 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/10/gintama-rumble-launches

>Itadaki Street Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary character trailers
gematsu.com/2017/10/itadaki-street-dragon-quest-final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-alena

>Chaos;Child characters trailer
youtu.be/wLurJpnf8gk

>Grisaia: Phantom Trigger Vol. 1 & 2 launches December 21 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/10/grisaia-phantom-trigger-vol-1-2-ps-v

>Atelier Lydie & Suelle details
gematsu.com/2017/10/atelier-lydie-suelle-details-firis-ilm

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/606/1606895/
youtube.com/watch?v=y5Bbsg-THPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post your latest Vita plat!
Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Post your latest Vita purchase!
Post what Vita games you're currently playing!
Post what Vita games you're currently looking forward to!
Post skittles!
I love you Vitagen!

I've got Dangaronpa V3 after this was taken but that's really the only change.

Why was never this a thing?

Numberfag didn't shitpost or annoy people tho, I liked him, I feel bad he got banned , he brought spirit to this general

I know you can switch from a digital to a physical install while retaining all patches, dlc and saves, but can you do it the other way around?

Has anyone played the port of Legend of Dragoon on their Vita and if they have how does it live up to the original game play on the PSOne?

I can try it out with EBG.

Yes.

It's the same game. The version on the store is just the PS1 version.

Joy I've always loved that game...

How do you feel about bringing back 6 member parties in Lydie & Suelle?

Weekly sales start tomorrow for NA or Wednesday for EU so you might want to hold off until at least then to buy it if you haven't already.

Yeah, I have to hold off till Friday (Payday)
Looking at other titles though at the same time.
Just not sure on what to get, only got given this Vita a week ago and I've been playing Drive Girls all this time till I just looked at the store.
It's was love at first site seeing LoD there since it's not on the AU store.

I love how nobody is fucking concerned about those little fuckers talking to each other in their own language. It's not like they're basically slaves and have the possibility ot produce more of themself while also being able to create fucking bombs and other things you need to wage war.

PLEASE PLAY YOUR TURNS IN GOLF

Do you have the hd version of that gif

I probably should reply to that challenge before I continue DRV3.

If they do rebel, they can't do anything to stop a dicking that will pacify them.

That movie was so fucking shit. It would've been better if she would've gone through with her suicide attempt. Stupid bitch.

Wow, you're a cunt and missed the entire point of the movie.

You are the fucking cunt here. She's a miserable piece of shit, she ruined everything. If she wouldn't exist nobody would have to suffer.

Sometimes the simplest answer is just to listen.
Shōko did nothing wrong.
Ueno is a piece of shit.
Shoya redeemed himself.

This is the reason you're a friendless neet who spends all his time on Veeky Forums.

When did Nep Re;Birth 1.01 come out?

He's right on the movie being shit, though. The ending goes for a really absurd magical realism done for nothing but cheesy drama, most of the character motivations and actions are plain unrealistic and somewhat shallow, and for the first time in a long while Kyoani decided to faithfully adapt something they sure picked trash, adapting the manga panels 1:1 in an animated movie and basic the entire pacing and cinematography on an amateur mangaka's rushed hackjob was a really stupid idea.

Also, the MC being Nippon Jesus got old and absurdly ridiculous really fucking fast. Women can't write for shit, especially ones looking to cash in on a somewhat successful one shot that got lucky for being a somewhat novel concept.

Right after launch. It fixed some typos.

I have twelve days off starting this coming Saturday and am hoping to hit you fullas up for some real time online Golf if we can get our time zones sorted. Hey, I can be awake whenever too since I won't have work.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/606/1606895/

Finally started Shallie Plus

>Checking out the dressing room
>Bikinis, bikinis everywhere
>Even Katla gets a bikini
Yes...YES. Also:

>Very first battle theme that plays in the first prologue battle
>Fucking amazing
Sasuga GUST

They updated the store listing for Everybody's Golf to warn buyers about the online coming offline.
It now erroneously refers to the Online Pass as a "Season Pass".

Why is every aspect of what Sony does relating to the Vita always smack of incompetence?

>Everybody's Golf to warn buyers about the online coming offline
Oh fuck me this is really the end.

You didn't know?

I think a different guy is trying to kill us. One poster at a time.

I'm definitely game if I happen to be here.

I want this.

This is lewd.

I'll preface this post by saying I'm sorry for being slightly off-topic, but I need to ask some questions on PSP games. There seriously isn't a good place to ask this question; there's no psp general, posts on /v/ get drowned out and archived too quickly, and /vr/ is a bit slow at times. My question: of the three Shining games on PSP (Shining Heart, Shining Blade, Shining Ark), which is the best? I wanna try at least one and looking to import one.

PSP is Vita related user.
That's why I can post K-On girls without it being off-topic.

I want to kuu on Kuon's kuons.

Incidentally I bought some mead on my way home from work.

>kuu
>not kum

Bad empress.

Wait did I dream that?
Was there a new Umihara Kawase coming out?

For Switch.

Poor Kurou, still Benawi's lapdog by Uta3.

He seems pretty content with it, Benawi lets him get away with a lot.

Wait what?

oh yeah never got to tap that princess huh

Hey vitagen,

I'm considering picking up a 64 GB Vita memory card. Is that still a good idea? I keep on seeing Vita memory card adapters on Amazon, though, no idea if that's viable since they mention only working with Henkaku or whatever. Was also considering just getting two 32 GB ones since I have a Vita and a Vita TV.

yes it's exclusive

64 GB have a high failure rate because Sony is incompetent at everything. Pretty sure the adapters work even if you don't have henkaku, assuming you format it correctly, bur I have done no research on that so take it with an ocean's worth of salt.

So perfect.

Missed opportunity, just the regular SA would be nice, playing on my phone is a pain in the ass.

PLAY with me Vitagen~

3lewd5me

That said I'd pay upwards of $200 for a Kuon daki.

You can almost see

Spin with the twin.

That's some labia right there.

Can't kill something that is already dead

Post trophies. Discuss trophies. Fap to trophies.

No

No one gives a shit about trophies

vitagen. vitagen has changed.

Eh, I think trophies are neat way to see how people generally play games. And platting the games you like is usually fun enough.

That Jannu is spinning out of control!

I want to rub that cute tummy.

How hard is the Freedom Wars plat overall? How far away am I if I've got to 8-2?

>It got deleted
So lewd

Holy shit the chain action trophy in Uta2 sounds like a real pain in the ass.
Guess I'm gonna skip the plat and play other shit.

Winning over hardships
The paragon of peace and forgiveness
Heil Ion

Eh, it wasn't that bad. The worst one from Uta2 is the max BP trophy, that's just grinding.

Or did you even need it for the Plat? I don't even remember anymore. Maybe it was only for the BP booster in uta3?

It isn't hard at all if you would just host a game and exchange Rap Sheet with me.

You just need to grind a few rare Retribution materials for highest level weapon, and learn how to move faster my using the Thorn for moving around instead of Running.

It's a shame I keep missing out on the people who want to play Freedom Wars.

Nope, you don't need it.

no one cares faggot

The thing is I have to use really bad equipment, otherwise the Abductors will die too fast and it won't be any fun to you.

But when I use really bad equipment it isn't all that fun for me either.
We're just not at the same progression.

Don't be rude to other Vitagenners!.

Understandable! No worries in that case!

piss easy
about 60%
>he still doesn't have a FW plat
stop playing weebshit and do it
You don't have to grind retribution mats for level 10 weapon

Freedom Wars 2 soon! Vita 2.0!

I really liked that game. I like that it felt more of a 3rd person shooter than a Monster Hunter clone (unless you're playing pure melee, I guess). I just wanted more enemy variety, more mission objective variety, and mroe viable equipment set-ups. Also that game was really pretty, and ran pretty well on the Vita with only occasional framedrops. I probably have more Freedom Wars merch than any other Vita game: artbook, OSTs, LN, Asian LE with figurine.

>64 GB have a high failure rate
[citation needed]
>inb4 inconclusive case study from reddit that doesn't support the point

Want to exchange now?

In 5 minutes, looks like my Vita battery is ded.

Please host a game and I'll join.

we just recently had some whiny faggot who just couldn't stop shitposting about his dead card

I think they were originally planning to do a more complete version, just like other hunting games do. They did all those idol songs for very long, and then didn't do anything else. But that was the time when Sony decided to drop vita in favor of making more money on ps4. Well, it has made very ku much money for them so maybe it wasn't so bad strategy at the time. But who knows what the future holds.

Alright, pass is 4235.

Argh, please wait for me 40, my Vita can't turn on until I charged it a bit.

>idol songs
I remember those, I unironically enjoy and listen to them every now and then. Sure, it's standard idolshit music, but it's Freedom Wars so it gets a pass. Either way, I'm hopeful. I doubt Sony would just drop that IP, doubly so if they decide to make Vita 2.0 which is a possibility since the Head of SIE has shifted hands. Andrew House was really, really pushing the PS4 at the expense of Vita.

I can wait.

As much as I'd like that, the next FW is SAO : Fatal Bullet.
Yeah, really.

What name is the room?

>it's standard idolshit music
They are good though
youtube.com/watch?v=y5Bbsg-THPw
>I doubt Sony would just drop that IP
They already did, if they wanted to continue the series they would at least release it on ps4 like they did with GR2
>Andrew House was really, really pushing the PS4 at the expense of Vita.
And yet ps4 is now just is useless with basically all exclusives worth shit ending up on PC
>SAO
No one with a shred of taste will buy that

Do I remember wrong or did that actually have a custom made character and not shitty kirito?

Vitagen