Previous:

first for TA has a vagina and not a penis

>singsing qualified for a LAN in 2017

>he thinks bloodseeker is op
hello 2k
bet you thought slark was op in the previous patch too

I can't take it anymore

get a load of this faggot

im 6k mmr and i ban bloodseeker in probably half my games if someone else hasnt banned it already. whats your mmr user?

The only heroes who beat Blood in an early manfight are heroes that always win early manfights.
Like Shadow Fiend with his 160 damage right clicks from passive. There's like 8 heroes who are early game dominators that blood can't 1v1 assuming they don't have a higher level.

HUGE

FEMALE

BALLS

The trick is to play those heroes. You're in luck, they're fun to play.

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land? this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

7k, stay bad, shitter

Ye I know. Just correcting retards last thread whose advice on dealing with Blodd was to "just manfight him lul"

The best counter to blood is still just not solo pushing without wards up. One support with a stun fucks blood up pretty good.

ta is also the best bondage slave

feed me dotards

lmao resident 10k bro here, chiming in to say blood seeker is now in the spot light, he is op and it is his time to shine. newbee, a second place TI winner fucking people up with bloodseeker. Our strategies are too much for your simple mind

Oh boy, it looks like worst redhead is shitposting about her prettier sister again. Get a new hairdoo babe. You look like a cartoon housewife.

>tfw naga biting a fish poster is dead

I agree entirely, but the reason you typically lose the manfight isn't blood rage, it's the fact that he doesn't have shit stats at all. I only meant to correct your response to that shithead user. He has better base stats than beastmaster sven and chaos knight.

>implying Lina is a maiden herself

The only maiden in dota is TA

Your forced meme isn't funny.

Sure. I guess I'm also just lucky that most of my favourite heroes will happily stomp bloodcyka in a manfight. TA, Ursa, MK, Broodmother, Brewmaster.

Or you can just pick Puck, QoP or Meepo and ignore Ruptupe.

>tfw winstreak longer than a page long
>14 or so wins
I'm ready for the loss streak.

Oh yeah that's a good point too. Plus his 225hp at 10 talent is one of the strongest in the game.

it does not have to be. I have autism and I will post this in every new thread I see (my parents take care of me so I see 80 percent of every new thread made in /d2g/

post winstreaks
good old mirana aghs days

I hope Miranda gets the shit nerfed out of her.

childs play user
shes probably even stronger now than she was then

>he thinks Miranda is OP

Wat

Her talents are 100% busted and you know it.

I miss that eblade dagon build. It was actually pretty fun to play. Like a mix of tinker and morphling.

Don't pat her head either.

Yeah that build was so fun. The current mirana just feels a bit silly with the right click build.

>Lich gets 150 free damage on LVL3 talent
>actual carries get 40-50 damage

NICE BALANCE DOTARDS

shes extremely strong but all the other cancerous braindead heroes right now makes her stand out less. she is really strong in lane if you go double wraith build, really high attack range, good animation and no hero wants to trade with your starfall + right clicks and you scale really hard as a right click carry late game. the 3 arrows is amazing for sieging and defending highground, and the vision it gives is flat out broken

>win 4 games
>lose 1
>go to bed
>cat cuddles up right next to me

did you have a good night too, /d2g/?

>sleeping with a cat

ewww

does mirana need pike?

when does singsing's team play dotards?

>caring about shitshit
Not adelaids either

what team is he on?

its ok against some heroes situationally or if you get a casual lance to fight earlier, but its usually best to hold off on upgrading it. i think it's better to buy items that help you farm faster in most cases though early on like maelstrom, yasha, sometimes midas.

BeanBoys

>wake up
>no patch

patch today friends

how do you knoq

preemptive >36485

whenever i see a guy buttmad about a dota game, i imagine him as either a skinny faggotnerd with barrage of puss on his face or a smelly fatfuck with a face so oily that the united states got interested

>attractive people can't get mad

Huh

they can but they aren't sperging all over the screen like the spaghetti boys do.
i mean, he could be watching funny cat videos or scrolling down to his normie media site while dead.

majority of introverts are so disgusting... VERY

>shrines and talents are STILL

>STILL

>in the game

>tfw you always knew that bububu is best girl and you didn't fall for the nara meme

ok that made me aware of myself

>following and watching twitch sluts

>caring about bububu when sheever exist

>Caring about 3D when 2D exists

>projecting

>still playing this dog shit game

Weaver's +200 MS is completely broken

Lmao 750ms

WHEN IS PATCH

who has the most broken lvl25 talent?

Venomancer by far.

Who else is tired babysitting virgin mids?

Why is all the life sucked out from Dota now?

I enjoy being the warding and supporting slut every game

8 more days (courtesy of 4 weeks by valve)

I'm really, really, really, really sick of this patch

venomancer
shadow shaman
centaur warrunner

>every heroes are viable, the patch
>dotards still hate it

What will you do if you're Icefrog

explain why I shouldn't pick spectre every game in 3k and rely on comeback mechanics to win

>diffusal blade instead of echo saber
>"muh 3k pubs presents: "the cancerous 'plott'" featuring sean 'day9' plott, necrophos, viper and lich.

saved your banner

Give me a ward and two tangoes, support cuck. And stay out of my lane. In exactly 15 minutes I'm going to march down middle lane and you're going to serve as bait while I kill all their heroes and buildings. Until then, stay out of my lane unless I command you otherwise. Just upgrade my courier and I'll carry this shit.

tell that to sand king

Luna isn't viable

Yes, master

Viable, reported

Everytime i play pos4 roam all i have to do is babysit mid because he always fucks everything up and says some stupid shit like ”muh cs”

If multiple heroes teleport to the same location within the check duration, the channeling time increases for each successive hero.
The first channel takes 3 seconds, the second 5 seconds, and all following channels take 0.5 seconds longer than the previous one.

u learn smth everyday i guess

I always do the first part, still the mid loses the lane 2/3 of the time and I have to make sure that he gets his precious farm and fucks up the game for us even more. Mids are the biggest beta cucks of dota

You need a haste rune

Bububu is a cancerous slut and terrible at the game. You should feel bad.

offlane is the thinking man's choice

>flash farmer
>magical omnislash
>not viable

pro scene =/= pubs

>game starts as night and turns into day at 0:00
what changes

becomes worse

>keep getting matched with sub 50% winrate people
why? WHY?

we don't play dota here, we only laugh at people who do. now fuck off.

>he decides what hero he's gonna play before the opponent has even picked anything because he just got a brand new set for that hero and then, when he loses, he whines how he can't get out of the trench

50.38% ranked win rate master race reporting in. feels good.

the derm said my source of pimple is stress.
dota is the source of my stress

now what

uninstall your pimple

>2017
>playing mobas

get a real doctor lmao, 'stress' being the source of anything

Just ward her jungle

>he doesn't buy every immortal in the game and 1st pick random every game

hey buddy i do the same! glad im not autistically alone

8 more days

don't get your hopes up man, they didn't say the update would come 1 month after the blog post, it was just delayed for one more month. you won't get to play the new heroes until 2018

what're the chances the patch come before this tourney?

Hello 4Channers, redditor here!
I know that last year you managed to hack valve and released earlier patch notes. Could you do the same now?
Thanks!