twitter.com/EVE_status/status/917708853113872384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like this thread.

>Amarr

My thread was so good its been used as the image twice now

>graphics/generic/vortex/wormhole_cyno_z_fixeduvs.gr2

>imagine beingriggerred after two years

>imagine

manhandling johny's malnourished kiwi body and drag him around your typhoon and look for things to bend him over and fuck his ass

Hi avada

zkillboard.com/kill/65207054/

Did adversity failcascade again?

Basically

>Cynos in WHspace

Bravo CCP.

>no word about this
I wonder who could be behind this.

oneiros

Gate is green.

did xhe say jump?

does anyone know where is gotg going????? nobody is saying anything but there are pings and ctas all over the fucking week

fuck

into the dumpster

Finally DED.

RIP.

Hamsters out of cages. Emergency shutdown.

twitter.com/EVE_status/status/917708853113872384

>We're currently experiencing an issue with TQ that is under investigation. We hope to be back online as soon as possible!

Join Dronelands today! Quiet deep sovnull, safe ratting space, cheap systems for rent. Comrade xXDEATHXx is waiting for YOU!

>safe ratting space

>assuming anyone with even a single ball would want to be a renting peasant
GLORIOUS WORMHOLE MASTER RACE
I GET BETTER INCOME IN HIGHCLASS THAN YOUR RETARD RENTERS AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PAY FOR IT

Daily reminder that the moros is the worst dread and the nag is better than the moros in every way

the machariel is the very definition of what make a projectile ship supreme among the other inferior formats of meme gunnery platforms.
I found this by accident on one of my travels among the C2 wormholes, I was just but a young man back then just looking for content in the confederate state known as All-Out, I had just arrived to witness a tragic event, another young man, possibly not much older than me... he had just been executed and removed of all his assets, his trusted mount, a Gnosis, it was just sitting there, starring at his corpse in the cold unforgiving morning in Belgrade.
It took me a while to understand, there's nothing further here for a warrior. All-Out drives bargains. old men's work. Young men make wars, and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men with the omega implant. courage and hope for the future. then old men make the peace. And the vices of peace are the vices of old men. Mistrust and caution. It must be so... [1400mm Howitzer Artillery misses completely]

I just wish ncpl got dogpiled on so hard their dicks would fall off and their precious 14 y/o chars would quit

What's the best battleship for grinding level 4 missions for the gallente? I have -4.8 standings with them and a friend is offering to pull missions for me so I won't get shot in their space. Alternatively what's the best way to repair standings outside of the SOE arc and turning tags? My friend is flying a rattlesnake.

Another snake, nightmare, machariel.
Just turn tags in fag, less painful.
Also don't forget about the social skill that lessens negative standings, its quite big.

I've never flown a snake, do I just load it down with drone damage amps/omnidirectional tracking computers and slap a gecko on it?

Your lows should be 3 drone damage amps, 3 ballistic control units.
Your mids should be prop and tank. Laser pointer if you can.
Your highs should be missiles and one drone link augmentor. Rapid heavies or cruises, depending on your skills and fit.
The rigs should be missile range, hyperspatials or tank, depending on your fit, missile type, skills and such.

Thanks

Machariel will be the fastest L4 clear times by far but you're gonna be dragged down by your slow friend.

How do you fuck your standings like that?

got a weird day of eve ahead, getting my character together for a long term hibernation while I ship off to the army.

missions/fw, not autistically checking eve survival and dicerolling every mission timer.

Why would you waste your life away in an army? Good luck anyway, faggot.

>Nightmare

Might be a yuro, some of their countires have forced service when you turn 18

Avery is on it in his Ishtar.

I feel like when a citadel dies you should get pod mails for all the clones you destroy

>caring about killmails
>especially pod killmails

>not wanting an accurate record of the damage you're doing to your enemies

No, we cancelled that because we ran out of money and cut back on military spending.
Finland still has mandatory military service, so possibly that.