Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

So... what's your favorite mount and why?
picture related

yeehaw

I actually just bought a copy of Dragon Warrior, but I still need to solder in a new battery before I can get balls-deep. The current one is functional, but I don't trust it.

Def one on ds. I hate ffiv my whole life until i played that one. Its also the most difficult

Was there ever a more pathetic fad?

Can't you be banned for not communicating at all tough?

Problem was the US never upgraded the Hispano's until the late 40's in comparison to Britain that had sorted the jamming well before the end of the war. By then you had so many .50s you threw them on anything.

sounds like a glitch actually. the thing you expected to happen is actually supposed to happen. try reloading a prior save

Try on a torrent tracker like tpb then. Beware of miners though

I played a version of Warlords maybe around 20 years ago that had anime style characters in each corner. I don't think it was a JP only game though because I hadn't started importing games yet then

>doom 1 monsters
stand around, throw shit at you or shoot something at you

>doom 2 monsters
monsters with actual abilities like homing missiles, spawning lost souls, ressurection, tracking fire, summoning lost souls, etc.

Oni? Not ps1

damn, nice, can she pound me and cuddle me afterwards?

I don't have 1000wn8 overall
I started two month ago so i'm only 800 overall

it actually is
noice

You can't marry 2D anyway, so what's the harm?

Reminder that settings can easily be adjusted to make your gameplay experience much more enjoyable.

Does it really though? If you just make a uniform it's easy to assign gear.

8bitdo make good controllers for retro games. Or you could use a PS3 controller.

>level 5
>no combat skill over 100% despite Small Arms being tagged
>Barter tagged and points put into Speech instead

There's your problem mate

There were far more deserving games than half the absolute shit that you listed. On what planet is Peach Blast Splash and D3 even actually worth $59.99?

My friend on top five tbl. He just play a lot

total war spinoff

More Player Models is another great mod. How come Noppes is great at making mods?

How did I do at accurately re-creating the President? I think I might have to make the arms smaller though.