my.mixtape.moe/ivkpkd.png

Previous Thread:
(Info still a work in progress)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.translate&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thicc botes

which faction has the biggest tits

how hard is it to build specific SSRs? Is it a crapshoot like kancolle where you can be waiting months or years?

post botes

Somehow i just knew vampire is going to be picked when i asked for lewd botes

She's one of my favorite botes, she's very slutty.

How long does it take to get 20k merits?

Every day without my face buried in those thighs is a day not worth living.

Before you only had 10 tries at pvp so it took me a week, but now is up to 20 so it should be easier.

Started a week ago and have roughly around 13k merits. You should be able to get her in 2 weeks granted that you are winning all of your PvP matches and not wasting any opportunities to overflow.

So wait, AL actually is referencing WoWS?

I thought it seems like a fun coincidence that Cleveland is so stronk here given how she's considered really strong in WoWS and probably with RL justification too.

AL actually makes me want to play WoWS again but I wonder if its actually fun nowadays

anyone

I guess? The question mark on the construction banner says 7% for SSR's, so it's more or less comparable.

So i thought i saw somewhere last thread you can get an SSR from exchanging something? whats that about?

no idea on the tits but SSR's are specific to build pools.

aside from being able to specify the type of SSR you're looking for by building a specific pool, it's a crapshoot determined by build timers.

eg. you won't build hood in the carrier pool since she's a CC.

>but I wonder if its actually fun nowadays
It just keeps getting worse. They recently added a line of HE spamming battleships with the strongest heal and almost USN tier AA. The devs have been making a lot of bad decisions lately and people seem to be quitting in droves.

So what's the difference between morale and affection and how do I check the latter?

So what, if I want Takao I basically just have to spam and hope?

there are 2 things you can trade for SSRs.

the first is PvP currency, 20k for an SSR
- amazon
- eldridge
- mkII (ssr fodder ship)

the second is medals that you get from daily missions & retiring ships of R+ rarity.
the medal exchange ship changes once every 14 days and costs 80 medals.

R ships = 1 medal
SR ships = 4 medals
SSR ships = 10 medals

oh ok, how exactly do you retire the ships? I got some copies and honestly have no idea how to get rid of them. Also isnt there an uncap mechanic that requires copies of the same ship?

you would essentially spam the light pool & hope for a build timer of 2:05:00 as that build time can only yield Takao or Atago.

Since Atago is an event limited ship that isn't in the normal build pool the 2:05:00 build timer currently only yields Takao.

under the construction page, you'd select the bottom-most option.

you don't have to worry about unequipping gear either as the game will do that automatically for you.

>very slutty
Good. This explains why I have her in my main fleet

You can get Heavy Cruisers in Light???

I was hoping nobody would notice to see what happens to the poor chap.

Don't go too crazy wasting all your cubes as they are probably going to be add into normal pool like CN does.that is if you are a f2p player.

I thought Takao was permanent

So what is this thing used for? Description says something about it being a plan for ship remodeling but how does it work?

Oof, no you're right; it's been awhile since i got Takao.

you'd spam heavy pool, not light.

Takao is permanent.
Atago is the one that's limited.

If you're looking for Takao, now's is the best time to get her.
Once Atago gets added back in the 2:05:00 build timer will be 50/50 between Takao and Atago.

Currently it's 100% Takao.

So wait. How's this different from kancolle?

Better gameplay

You can actually control battles to a degree, and there's more sex appeal.

It's a minimal horizontal shooter, is the main thing. It also has terrible textboxes interrupting the game flow with a dumb story.

Better looking sluts.

>more sex appeal
like what aside from designs

You also don't have the fucking compass faeries.

Like that. You do have girls like Vampire making passes at you from what I've seen so far, but the designs in general make most of KC's damaged sprites look prudish.

So how does re-rolling in the game even works? You wait out the ships you're constructing after the tutorial and if it sucks you re-roll?

Are names permanent?

It attracts the dumbest of EOPs and could be used as device for population cleansing.

No

is Hood good?is she cute?

>any CC
>good

Don't need.

Kancolle / Warship Girls: Passive
Azurlane: Active

hood is a literal god.

You will need her in the future.

What do you mind by that?

>Vampire who did nothing of note is an elite for some reason.
>Not to mention she was super outdated by the time she sunk.
>Not to mention she has a better torpedo stat than destroyers
Way to go Chinks. You guys don't know a damn about ships.

It's not too stingy with rolls and you can even get good ships from drops. Rerolling is unnecessary.

Is it possible to change your name? Are names one unique name per person?

It has shmup gameplay. But whoever decided on the stats of the ships must be the dumbest shit imaginable.

account names cannot be changed and are unique per server.

I dont ever recall Takao and Atago being that notable in their history but then they got popular through KC and it went on from there so.....meh

Yes and...yes, I know somebody who complained about the one unique name per person. Such an archaic way of doing things, players should be identified by ID in the database not by their name. Easier that way

On the social side: Friends and guilds which currently useless, but functional; in-game global chat to see what natives are up to; each ship has a page where players can click like for a ship and leave comments that can be thumbed up/down.

More on the gameplay side: Hard-mode versions of regular maps; rotating daily challenge battles; skills with individual exp bars and only two spots in the library for ships to study up (they're still available for sorties); a customizable rec-room for ships to gain morale/exp/affection.

Do you have to pay to change your names?

Atago and Takao at least look impressive for a 1930s Treaty Heavy Cruiser spec-wise in terms of armament. And Takao's popularity started with Appregio.

no. as of right now you can't change them at all.

Yes even though she shouldn't be.

Shit so if my name is say cuckmaster, i can't change it?

If a ship isn't on the tier list hey just suck dicks right?

if you're cuckmaster, you're cuckmaster until you start a new account.

Takao and Atago aren't impressive in KC though. That said at least one Takao-class was rather successful until Leyte where pretty much all of the class had their career end. And they were supposed to be improvements over the Myokos who lasted longer(for various reasons).

Probably the Nazis since they have the least amount of random non-destroyer lolis. But the IJN might have more because more ships.

But then why does Wichita have it too.

Sure they arent that impressive, but a lot of people remember their designs and how theres the whole 'shotago' thing in thinbooks

Only really matters in high-rank PvP. You can auto to end maps with your waifus.

That is good then. I can pick my retard moe girls

The one of the worst cases of poorly assigned case is Eldridge. Heck she shouldn't even be classified as a destroyer. It's a disgrace.

OP, maybe next time you should add links to where people can actually download game.

just go to the app store or use qooapp, lmao

You can just get it off googleplay?

only in US & JP. if you live elsewhere you need to get it off QooApp, Tap Tap or just get the apk.

There's also APKPure.

Maybe next time don't be such a retard and use google instead fuckface.

Some few select ships have "remodeling" options which is different from limit break / Kai. Limit Break /Kai raises level and star rating, remodeling is an entirely separate menu for some ships where you spend those plans (class and rarity specific plans, most of those you get from hard mode story maps) to upgrade their stats and skills and what not.

>second thread already dying
Too soon.

There's a big event going on right now in gbf so it's probably that.

post botes in the meantime

Can't wait to hear her voicelines. I think the Germans in Azur Lane are probably the best Nazis out of all the bote clones.

I just hit the fuel wall. Not strong enough yet to take less than 6 on 3-4 farming runs.

How do I deal with the kamikaze boats

Other than being overlevelled to ignore them, CLs has decent reload speed and enough damage to destroy them.

If killing them fails, crash into them with your front line, they take a lot less damage from them than your backline

Intercept them with your frontline if your backline is dying, ignore them if your backline can tank them.

Other than that, you just need strong weapons if you want to safely destroy them without taking damage. Heavy cruisers attack slowly, so they are not reliable for taking them down, because the ship will be faster than their reload speed. But if you are struggling with taking them down at all, a heavy cruiser might provide the occasional firepower to at least kill some of them. A ship that sometimes deals high damage to the kamikaze boat and sometimes no damage can be better than a faster ship that consistently fails to deal 100%.

I can't send characters on expeditions and I don't know why. All 3 fields above the selection are green, but when i click send I get an error, and if I click it again I get a yes/no dialog box that removes all assigned units if approved.

They can't be in your fleet/pvp fleet or someshit.

What does buying the bikini costume for Atago do if I don't have Atago?

Then you have a costume without a ship to put it on. Once you do find an Atago, you will be able to use it.

None of them are.

What's with retards asking for help without even posting a screenshot? It's happening way too often.

>and if I click it again I get a yes/no dialog box that

Are you sure you weren't just sending them on an expedition, and then tapped again to cancel it?

Azur Lane problem solving 101:

1) Install play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.translate&hl=en

2) make a screenshot ingame (you should fucking know how to do a screencap on your phone)

3) start up google translate app
3.1) Change the translation to "Japanese English"
3.2) hit the camera icon
3.3) hit the paper sheet icon (bottom left)
3.4) find the screenshot folder
3.5) open relevant file

4) ENJOY GOOGLE TRANSLATION

Why can't I trade ships/equipments for medals? it's giving me an error.

Post damn screenshot.

Dumb user.

Are you kidding me?
Literally read the post above yours