/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3362

Not-Yet-Dead General Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2 (embed)
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc (embed)
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x (embed)
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Shimmie Replacement: cripple.booru.org/
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1 (embed)
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8qUfe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for Hana

One for Mish

for hard hitting truths

4th for Rin

Lilly!

Obligatory Emi.

how nice, first six posts are full ks cast

the side characters are next

Can't forget best girl.

Just picked this game up again after maybe 4 years of not playing it.

>3362 threads
Christ you guys are dedicated. Awesome.

why does hanakos route just get worse? I feel like afterwards she just gets more fucked up psychologically, she feels like more of a retard than rin, not satisfying at all

>I think most of Rin's self destruction is supposed to center around how she feels for Hisao man, but I think that's more focused on them giving in to desire and to show how vulnerable Rin was at that moment.
I agree Hisao plays a large part in Rin's crisis but Hisao walks in on Rin humping the floor; he doesn't instigate anything. But yeah, being intimate together is what drives Rin over the edge so she can rebuild herself.
>What's idea did you come with man?
Oh, that would be spoiling it. You'll just have to wait friendo.

>You liked that about it too? It's what really made the ending for me.
I think the neutral and bad endings for Rin are more realistic and cement the idea of Nomiya and Sae repeating their foolish actions on a young artist, who eventually kills themselves. But, there's no denying how heartwarming the final line of Rin's good ending is.

>still talling about people still talking about people who are still talking about people still talking about this VN

>If everything is just a chemical reaction from the brain, why would it let us get attached to 2D lasses?
You love the representations of people, not people themselves, and the Katawas are attractive, simple and (most importantly) ultimately shallow.

Sup TattooAnon, have many people asked about the meaning of the heart. Do you tell them it's a tribute to fucking cripples?

Rin!

>Just picked this game up again after maybe 4 years of not playing it.
What brought you back? Playing Emi's route, I assume?

Nah. It was going through my Veeky Forums folder (I literally just store everything i save from here into one folder) and remembering KS from the few pictures I had.

That then led to re-listening to the soundtrack while I was studying and occasionally browsing /c/ for cute pics.
Somebody on an emi thread mentioned /ksg/ and I figured it was a videogame general. But I thought it was on reddit or something. Surprised af you guys are still going here.

When I played through it the first time Lily was the clear best girl. Going through the art/pictures of the girls and remembering the storylines emi is growing on me though.

>Surprised af you guys are still going here.
So are we, sometimes. Stick around if you want to help that.
>When I played through it the first time Lily was the clear best girl. Going through the art/pictures of the girls and remembering the storylines emi is growing on me though.
Emi's positivity initially grated on me but I came to like it. Can't hate on something so upbeat for long.

>So are we, sometimes. Stick around if you want to help that.

Will do.

I like this picture a lot, first time I've seen it. May I save it?

Nth for a happy Hana!
Also draw a tiny katawa or you'll get spooked in your sleep tonight

forgot the tiny Hana

ffs, here

She looks like she got shot and blood is going from her head down her leg

I'd head down the leg too

L-Lewd

butifel

Lilly!

>tfw I will never taste the vanilla scent of Lilly's glasses

>tfw asked out that qt shy girl I posted about last thread, she said yes and we got coffee together
>she said she does like me and we've planned an actual date for friday
feels great man
for the first time in a long while I feel like I'm going to make it. We're all gonna make it.

Ok so for the next logical step, you need to learn how to eat ass

>Sup TattooAnon, have many people asked about the meaning of the heart. Do you tell them it's a tribute to fucking cripples?
ive told a few close friends that new about ks from when i first played it, but other than that everyone else just assumes its a generic sad broken heart tattoo and i never correct them
ive had a couple people stop me at anime cons and comment on it though

You don't eat ass, kill this meme now. If you're doing it right the ass eats you

>for the first time in a long while I feel like I'm going to make it.
I know you can do it, user.
>We're all gonna make it.
Surely as time goes on, every ksger will find love. It seems inevitable.

>Ok so for the next logical step, you need to learn how to eat ass
First, juice some lemons.

Do you regret it?
>ive had a couple people stop me at anime cons and comment on it though
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

>tfw emi is literally the only girl that compares to my rl crush in my mind/heart
>not a chance to ever get either of them

>Do you regret it?
Not at all, it's not that big of a deal honestly. I have other tattoos and I plan to be covered so it's just another tattoo to me
>wubba lubba dub dub
Wait were you one of them or are you making a mock reference to me going to cons?

Nth for headpatting Hana!

>Not at all, it's not that big of a deal honestly. I have other tattoos and I plan to be covered so it's just another tattoo to me
That's good.
>Wait were you one of them or are you making a mock reference to me going to cons?
Who knows? ;)

Since that other guy isn't here yet, Hanako can remain patted solely on the head.

Don't forget about our writing challenge!

What's the fuck with her eyes?

suzu!

Still as sleepy as ever, /ksg/.

It comes in waves

Ara ara!

>Don't forget about our writing challenge!
Don't worry, I haven't.
>pic
That looks like Lilly is cosplaying as Sonic.

How is this general still alive?

new and old people come and go.
Some play for the first time and come here
Some come back for nostalgia
Some are DEDICATED

anyone has that picture of Rin crying while she has her teeth brushed?

>Some are DEDICATED
Some have STAMINA.

of course

I also have this

woah now what have we here.

and this

what is it, mate? were looking for something else?

I wasn't looking for any particular image (not the user to request the image), just wasn't expecting something that . . . unsettling, I guess is the word.

I guess I could say I like it for that very reason, for how dark and shocking it is

OKINASAI

Q: If you were in Hisaos position what girl do you think you would get (if any)?, would you be better than Hisao, what ending do you think youd get and does it differ from your favourite girl and route.
Lilly is my favourite, and her neutral route is the best Ive played so far.
I think Id end up going for Rin Id have fallen for as soon as I saw her eating with her feet desu, and her falling asleep on me but Id definetly get the bad ending. I think Id be a bit worse than Hisao at first, but nearing the later acts I would be marginally better.

probably shizune, probably bad ending
since I'm not good at declining requests or offers, and not very good at keeping dick in my pants
>implying I ever got a chance to unleash it

I would try to romance Hanako, I would not rape her, I would make my own ending since all hers are bad.
qed.

Hello /ksg/ I just got this.

SCANS PLEASE

Hey man, is it any good? How are you, anything good happen recently?

please post any hanako images and thank you

>is it any good
inb4 rapeanon spergs out

night ksg, see you in the morning

What kind of victim complex are you even exhibiting in this post? Dumb sperg

I think it's fine either way man, people'll find ways to make the posts they want.
Night man, hope no one kills you in your sleep.

Not sure how to scan it without ruining it.
It's okay and I'm alright, I haven't really been in this general, but just wanted to share since it's related. I just love Hanako

>It's okay and I'm alright
That good to hear man, and that makes sense. Hope you can keep enjoying it.

>yuri
Delete this.

that's probably not enough to avoid a ban, better delete it and just repost a link on imgur

I-is there any more Hana?

Probably not, it's an official book and the devs hate her.

She's right there on the cover, dude. Are you alright?

>Hana gets the same amount of art as Miki

imgur.com/a/8qUfe
It's pretty short.
Cool that they have a nip translation of A Runner's Afternoon though.

Sorry I wish, mostly got it for raemz's art.

he already posted the cover ahahahahah

everytime I see this thumbnail I think she's wearing a straightjacket. Dirty mind, stop.

About the writing challenge... I'd be interested but I'd like to read someone else's first. See what writing standards we're going with. Don't want to be the Natsuki to your Yuri

You're right. Needs more miki

Just got this game and I already failed on the manly picnic. Why are the options so unfair?

Unfair how so? Just be honest about your condition.

What the fuck is this? What the absoloute fuck is this? What kind of fucking monster sees our qt girls as just fuck meat this is fucking repugnant. I have to go on this fucking board and see my waifu getting spazzed out in a stupid fantasy world shit. What the fuck.

I thought picked decent options, for example, nurse says exercise but don't pressure on your heart, okay, I won't push myself when running with Emi. I guess I got locked out of that. Then, I get hints saying be honest about your condition, so I tell Rin and Lilly about my heart and then the game locks me on to Rin. I didn't want to be with Rin so I declined the art club. Then I get drunk and die? I don't even know where I went wrong, I just wanted to be with Shizuna.

>arms
what is this heresy? Rin imposter.

Sounds like somebody's had it a little too good.

>I just wanted to be with Shizuna.
Then pick Shizune options. This means don't be nice to Lilly/Hanako

More than Shizune.

>I thought I picked decent options
To fall in love you have to be a bit stupid. Go with your heart on your first play through. Dont aim for anyone in particular and just go with the flow.

The creators of your waifu.

I thought I did, I agreed with her whenever but I never got the option to join the student council. MC was like "Nuh" and I never saw her again.

Emifag?

Sacrilege.
They could have made a new game or something with that time. Maybe. Probably not. Nah but they could have tried or something.
>Could make a new KS
>Could just draw the characters getting fucked by tentacles
ugh

Depends what you mean exactly... Do you mean, in a normal situation where we do whatever we want? Or if we had the same "choices" to make?

If it's the former, well I'd want to go for Emi but probably would never make a move on her anyway so I wouldn't even get an ending at all, good or bad.

If it's about making the same choices the game offered us... Looking at a path chart real fast, picking the option I'd pick in real life, I would end up on Emi's path and get the good ending too. But that's mostly because the choices that put you on Emi's path is not about talking to girls, it's just training and all. If to get with Emi you had a choice "Talk to emi/Do nothing" early on then I'd probably end up with Kenji.

Interesting. I'm not sure where you went wrong, then. Maybe just try at it again. Play aggressively in risk, don't ask about the library/shizune's deafness, don't push yourself running, side with shizune, don't say hanako is cute. Those options should get you on her route.

Yeah I meant completely free to do what you wanted, maybe roughly following the same route options. People slag Hisao off but irl I would have probably got Kenji too if I was in a certain mood.

I'd get Rin too with her good ending because unlike Hisao, I'm not an idiot.

>tfw 4LS DMCA any fan projects but produce hentai comics
I bet Crud hates them too.

This though, this is good stuff.

>Cool that they have a nip translation of A Runner's Afternoon though.
Is that the lewd one with Emi?

>See what writing standards we're going with.
Stick to your own standards, man. If you want low standards, expect low responses. See what you come up with by yourself before relying on others. I hope you do write something.
Maybe some resident artists of /ksg/ could do some Halloween themed pics? SHG? Doggo?

I must not have understood my choices then. I'll give it another go. I just got pissed with how sudden it goes from doing good to Kenji's picnic time.

>Stick to your own standards, man. If you want low standards, expect low responses. See what you come up with by yourself before relying on others

Yeah, it's just that I'm not sure how good I am at writing, especially in english, not my first language. I will probably try anyway, but I'm not sure if I'll post it if I read others and they're all, like, much better.

If I do it, it's probably gonna be Emi/Rin focused. Unless I make it about the whole group