Touhou General /2hug/ #48

Best Girl Edition

Previous OP:
>So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.weebly.com/classic-era-th6th95.html
moriyashrine.weebly.com/retro-era-pc-98.html

>How to Touhou for baka-ass niggas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>West Replays
replays.gensokyo.org/index.php

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.weebly.com/introduction-to-touhou.html

>eraTohoK (plus other era games):
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou 16!!!
mega.nz/#!Dt91QDDa!w7dlOkuBP8tYwRfI3clq3wvf3v7I3DLDUneUhOUTEOY

DEMO LINKS:
AoCF:
mega.nz/#!g4d0hRqS!cyFKIH3U_On3zUBNA6GtcIjNjrN3IK4StJBPalFafQM

Touhou is not a videogame but we don't want to return to /jp/

>Touhou is a video game still not fixed

One job. But, at least the embed stuff is gone. C+.

Ah ops

Marisa is a womanlet!

That's why she's cuter than all the rest

>Best Girl
>cuter than all the rest
Yuuka exist

>not the lunatic rabbit
good choice though

This is truth.

Ah, I see, you are a man of culture as well.

After all, good minds think alike.

Reminder that Sakuya exists

>he likes Sakuya
that's fine user, she's fucking rad so I can't judge you.

I want to drink oolong tea with Reimu

Why is this artwork so perfect

There are at least three people here attempted to 1cc MoF. Two of them already did it. How are you doing so far?

2hu on national television!

>new thread
>10 posts in half an hour
Are we alive again?
Aww fuck.

forgot image

Use bombs you baka! Keep practicing user. Reach Kanako with at least 5 lives remaining.

That's pretty old, user.
BTW olberman is a putz

Reimu is Gensokyo's hero

I am honestly starting to think that's all you can say, like some kind of bullet hell Encino man or something.

Does the human village hold a feast after the harvest? Do they invite other goddesses besides the Aki sisters?

Does anybody wanna play some soku or pofv?

I can't play until the weekend But I swear I will do it before next week

Hang on how does IN work with the continuing? It was 3:30am when I was on stage 6b and died on Kaguya fairly early thinking I could use one. Aren't you allowed to use continues on Kaguya's stage?

They should invite Hina, considering everything she's done for them.

Nope. You either 1cc Kaguya or get fucked.

Ok it shouldn't take too much time, but fuck me Reimu somehow keeps chipping away 3-4 lives at a time just because of some cheap stray bullets.

>28 posts
>15 images
>11 posters
Apparently not.

I should play some Dark Souls again.

It's only a matter of time before this general will be completely dead. We can always return to /jp/ and make waifu threads there.

its fun

Video games are fun!

They only invite Minoriko. No one likes Shizuha. If you like Shizuha then go fuck yourself.

I misread

>return
Is the bad dude done already?

its stale

Are you a Japanese?

No, just a westie like everyone here that loves Sanae and UFO.

Then why play in Japanese?

Why not?

It's just vpatch. Only works for the original game.

Not really, that's only a thing for EoSD.

I'm not really up to date with what can be played in English with vpatch and what can't be. I don't care at all about playing in English or Japanese since I never read the dialogue.

>An actual conversation is going on

Bullshit

1. Open thcrap folder in your IN folder
2. right-click on games.js
3. Click edit
4. You'll see "th08/...(or something)/th08.exe"
5. Replace "th08.exe" with "vpatch.exe"
6. Save it

Just click on your English UFO game and it should be automatically open with vpatch on.

Well I guess that's why I didn't know about this, since I don't have thcrap downloaded!
But regardless, like I said in , I don't really care about the language I play in.

>IN folder
>English UFO game
Maybe user just dont wanna bother with thcrap, which is understandable.

I fucked up

I want Sanae to blow my dick like the wind priestess she is

meaningful discussion

Let's not get carried away here.
But I'll let you know that she's very amazing at what she does. Source: Me.

Did you get bored of the game or something?

She's a crazy killing maniac in UFO. How is that amazing?

She's also the love of my life.
And she was just following orders from her Kanako, so she was overly eager about the youkai extermination thing. She calmed down significantly when Soku came around.

At least it isn't constant bland sunday-school tier dickpulling

This is ridiculous, it feels like /jp/ forgot how to raid or something.

We can always go to Veeky Forums and have our bland sunday-school tier dickpulling there

>She calmed down significantly when Soku came around.

Sounds like you got kicked out because you post with your foot in your mouth.
What's it like there, anyhow?

Why did you have to be so mean SakuyaAnon? I'm not banned or anything. It's just that some people become extremely angry of me. That's why I stop.

>What's it like there, anyhow?
Veeky Forums? It's a fun and decent place if people actually post legit arguments. We can go there if you want.

>giving yourself a name

What did you do?

Feel free to exaggerate Sanae's character if you want. She's still very eager when it comes to solving incidents, but she's not a 'killing machine'.

Pic was related, btw.

Wait, I thought I was talking to SakuyaAnon about these religious stuff. Would you like to join?

Post religious stuff

Oh, you're the mobileposter.
I kind of know what happened now.
Hey can you tell me how you'd invite all the 4 sects to and how to avoid everything going to shit?

I tried.

don't be rude then

Tried what?

Getting the religion poster to use his religion knowledge.

religious knowledge about what?

Patchouli Knowledge

Good morning Touhou General, the next game after MoF is a fighting game, the intro music is pretty good, a few hints from IaMP there.

But the real question is, is the best girl available to play as here? A certain time-stopping maid?

Certainly I do think the PCB 1cc will be faster than my attempts at EoSD

Oh fuck yeah, I think it's also the same artist from IaMP here too

HM is the last game alphes drew for.

So that's his name huh? He's a pretty talented artist, I wish I could draw as stylish as him.

Also, look who comes back and kicks my ass again.

You can literally mods every single game with Alphes arts using thcrap.

Oh fuck really? But I doubt that it would work well, I doubt he's drawn every character and their art sheet, sounds like it would only work with EoSD and PCB.

>He's a pretty talented artist
He's not really my cup of tea (and he often gets some details wrong), but there have been worse official artists. HM's art was also very controversial, people didn't like it much, though I have to say it had some charm. While Moe Haruwaka's designs are prettier to look at, they feel kinda generic '10s anime . Then again, IamP felt generic 00's anime too.
That's no alphes himself, that's dairi, he's a guy who draws with the same style. Pretty much everyone frowns upon that mod though.
There's also someone who draws in a Moe Harukawa-like style, but I don't remember their name.

I'm pretty sure it support all games.

I know. I think the art is pretty good. The community has shit taste anyway.

Why? His artpacks are great
Haha he can't play a phony fighter

I quite like his artwork, it's pretty smooth and it fits the characters rather well, I think some characters appear too "dark" than they should but other than that it's all good.

>Haha he can't play a phony fighter
Yeah, I'm really struggling on this game, fun as hell but I keep getting zoned out and counter attacked. I'm playing on hard, any tips you guys can give me?

>Why
Chances are if you don't like alphes very much, the same will apply for dairi. There are also the people who genuinely like ZUN's art and the purists who'd like to keep their modifications at the minimum.
The good thing about dairi himself is that he draws pretty much everyone, from PC98 to alt outfits (say, Renko in her Dateless Bar ~ Old Adam outfit).

That's what I said.

Reimu NEVER make mistake

Funny, that's what she said before I made her cum from her ass.

I should make a Shou thread

I think I'm getting the hang of this.

Also look a new girl appears!

quit playing on easy

I would never do something of such dishonor, it's just that I learned there are actually very easy ways to play around the spell cards.

Also this girl does look familiar, Remi's first cousin twice removed perhaps?

>this girl does look familiar
People's usual reaction about Iku is ironically the opposite.

Remi is much cuter.

Another day, another failure of a thread.

Reaching page 10 is quite the accomplishment.

I miss her