pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE
(YOU) ARE A PIRATE

How do we fix White Lions?

White Lions should be the high tier Helf infantry. With Phoenix Guard being a unique one unit per army only thing.

Give their unique fuccboi lord a buff that makes them not shit.

Am I going blind?

So as lizardmen I should just spam Sauros Warriors, Kroxigars and maybe some Trexes? Temple guards maybe?

The specialty artillery barely seems to do anything and their ranged units have very little ammo. Their cavalry also seems weaker than anything the elves have.

roll

No need?

They seem to perform fine to me.

Is that a skaven hero?

also shit image faggot kys

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

Chameleon skinks are good, solar engine and revivification crystal are great, stegadons are beasts in melee with added ranged poke potential, terradons with fireleech bolas are fun. You're right about the cavalry being weak but when they're following up a carnosaur charge they'll get the job done.

G O B L I N S

Phoenix guard should have a faction wide limit which can be increased with the buildup of the Asuryan building chain desu. Just like nobles for the garden.
But I still think is a better idea, since as of now he's just making them cheaper and marginally better than a pile of shit.
>They seem to perform fine to me
>He uses WLoC in his campaign
>He plays multiplayer battles

YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE
PILLAGING YVRESSE IS ALL RIGHT WITH ME

I like their monster units but considering 90% of every elf army is anti large they don't seem to really be the best idea. Bums me out.

Yeah, you lost the siege, you're shit, we know. I bet you didn't even kill one siege tower as it approached. Also since you're now in game, post the map

I've missed you.

Eat my asshole faggot and stop playing battles on normal like a little bitch

>still doesn't post map layout
how can you be this shit and not aware of it?

How are spells in total war 2? I didn't really use them much in the first game, but heard it got a bit of an overhaul in 2? I haven't gotten to try much though because I tend to have really low amounts of magic juice every fight. I can't figure out how overcasting spells work either.

I hate fantasyfags

>ur a faggot
>pls do a sex act that involves my asshole
stop projecting, user

>I can't figure out how overcasting spells work either.

Click the button twice. You have to have put a second point in to the skill first though.

I started a High Elf campaign, but all I seem to be doing is shaking hands with other pointy eared fucks and drowning in gold, where is all the killing?! There's hardly anyone to slaughter, do I have to turn on my friends? I've got good relations with almost everyone around me! I feel like I want to go back to skinning rats

Monsters are great against elves, you can run over the front line and just sit on the archers to stop them doing anything while your saurus rip the spearmen apart. Against late game phoenix guard/dragon heavy armies you might struggle but anything short of that is fine.

>it's gay to eat ass
Found the faggot ass pussy, you gotta respect woman

Set sail for Canada if you don't want to fight the other High Elves.

There's an entire continent of Dark Elves, last time I checked.

>Canada
>not northern USA with all its degeneracy
Southern USA has a proud culture of not needing women, we are strong we are independent

Reroll and play as Teclis if you want a more combat oriented early game. Or go invade Naggarond.

fucking niggers and millennials

Restore the old alliance of man, dwarf, and elf by heading south and wiping out the undead for the Bretonnians, Sudenburg, and Greybeard's Expedition.

So what if they made her bra armour textures skin & nipple toned?
We should invite /esg/ for expert opinions.

Is this bar accurate?

Good, you've formed nato. Now give Tyrion a super army, recaputre Arnheim (old elf colony) and start conquering. make sure to grab Vauls Anvil 2.0 for more way goodies

Don't do this, Vampire Africa is fucking horrible.

If don't expect you have much of a chance, all your shit will rampage and the AI will be able to just vomit arrows into the dinos until it runs out of ammo

Announcement soon friend

when the fuck is the next ACTUAL TW title coming out?

I've done this multiple multiple times, why is it not triggering

It doesn't work if you have the upgraded versions. You need two of the level 3 buildings.

That's what happened to me anyway.

can you stop reposting this shit in every thread

Which is the better/more fun LL, Orion or Durthu?

I never said stay there.
Sack and raze. Plus if you get pic related there's no reason not to go crusading.

They're both good fun, I'd say Durthu

>Beat the Lizardmen campaign
>"Now the world is saved"
>cool
>"And the next stage of the plan can commence"
>awesome
>"Commence the great purge!"
>what
>"The JEWS FIRST"
>WHAT

Shame you can only get one.

Orion is more fun because he's not a fucking tree.

Fuck vampires.

Is that so? I've had the "Insult Caledor" event appear multiple times which would mean multiple Dragon Rousers.

ZIIIEEEG HEEIILL!

2019, TW:W3.

Well I did it, had practically no control bar nudging them occasionally towards gooning the lord.

Should I play as fat frog or dino lizard?

I've purged some of them, but they keep asking for peace

I'll give him a shot soon

CONFLICTED

We're on it, starting with these traitorous fucks

I just got a high elf achievement while playing Dark Elves. Tiranoc Charioteer.

As far as I can tell once you pick the option to get the follower you stop getting the event.

I have to say I really dislike all the starting positions besides Hexoatl and Last Defenders.

Can Tyrion or Teclis conceivably change their starting position early game as in first 10-15 turns?

>So what if they made her bra armour textures skin & nipple toned?
She'd look like she has weird growths and scar tissue on her tits.

arr rook same

>paying attention to the retarded threat indicator
How are the non-ap inf going to get through your 90 armor retard?

What's wrong with Lothern and where would you want to go?

They're both really good. Orion gets elf armies so I would pick him but individually Durthu is the better lord in combat and also gives his whole army attrition immunity.

I was sort of bummed by this because it means that only the helfs are the good guys.

I don't like having to deal with so many factions, it's just the empire campaign all over again. I want a starting position where I have very few to deal with and I can expand slowly, like Last Defenders.

Oh well. At least you can always swap the one between armies as needed.

You're in for it now, Kock-fag!

Ah right, well they're 90% friendly to you on Ulthuan. The real issue is finding someone to attack.

>see everyone talk about how easy/boring Tyrion's start is, even people going so far as to claim it is "tutorial island"
>start a Tyrion campaign to see what the fuss is about
>every single Asur faction on the island except for 2 have the Wary diplomacy modifier and hate me from the outset.
>by turn 6 Caledor has United Against Us
>by turn 8 Tiranoc and Saphery have United Against Us
>by turn 11 Ellyrion has United Against Us
>mfw I've essentially lost the campaign by turn 15

This is bullshit. I didn't do anything to these people. Saphery managed to trap me in a town with a doomstack of theirs and wiped my main army too. What in the actual fuck am I doing wrong here? Should I just remake the game and hope for less shit traits/modifiers on the AI High Elf factions?

Orion because he speaks English

Do hero skills stack? I have a pair of Warlock Engineers, with one that went full army buffs and a second that i'm yet to level up. Should I set that one on army buffs as well and double up on the buffs, or is that not possible?

What difficulty? I don't have any evidence but AI seems to be a lot more hostile to the player the higher the difficulty.

You don't need women because your family tree is full of them am I right a hyuck hyuck

>Messing with Kroq"The Rock"gar

Normal, which is the weirdest fucking part of the whole story.

Orion is a 15ft chad demi-god and he has special animations specifically for bullying dawi manlets with his spear

Orion.

Bad luck maybe? Even on legendary Yvresse were willing to ally with me against Saphery right at the start. And normally everyone hates Caledor on their side of the island.

>playing HE
There's your problem.

Gonna remake and try again. I feel like this must just be one of those "super unlikely to occur but statistically possible" scenarios that suck when they finally happen.

KEEP FIRE-FIRING!

Artificial non-lore friendly difficulty

In reality only Caledor and Nagarythe should be leery towards Tyrion or any other High Elf LL

Caledorians are opportunistic shits who want the hoard the Phoenix Throne and all High Elves see Nagarytheans the same way white supremacists see niggers

>tfw Tor Elasor invades Kroq-Gar and not me-me

I hate pretentious histfags, who indulge in fantasy history and think they're being "historical"

What the fuck is Radious mod and what does it do?

YOU GOTTA BE FUCK-FUCKING ME

THAT 'OUT OF CONTROL' THING LIZARDMEN GET IS FUCKING BATSHIT

It halves the diameter

It's a poorly balanced overhaul that also breaks the lore with retarded units on top of everything else.

Is cauldron of blood any good?

Currently the hag I have is really good at running in and stabbing enemy lords, I don't feel like I need a war altar for all my high stats executioners and black guard.....

>warmbloods btfo
praise the old ones!

Playing as the High Elves, what are the best casters to get for my army? They have access to lots of schools of magic.

There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in total war modding, such as the strikingly realistic classic Europa Barbarorum or its medieval counterpart Stainless Steel. Radious mod will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundaments of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Radious mod, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Superficially, Radious mod appears to be a mod which caters to the most proletarian among men; aloof critics dismiss it as such often without a second thought. As complacent as these self-proclaimed "understanders of strategy" are, they fail to realize that Radious mod is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Radious mod pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts.

As brilliantly put by Cattalus, "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo"; to describe the artistic qualia of Radious mod would be to describe music to the deaf, color to the blind or beauty to the philistine. The painting speaks for itself, and it is up to the player to fully absorb its depth. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of Total War modding for centuries to come.

>Caledorians are opportunistic shits who want the hoard the Phoenix Throne

That's all High Elves. None of them would go against Tyrion if he's doing Finubar's bidding, though.

>8 kills from Kroq

Impressive

>spells for loremasters aren't randomized
Wasted opportunity