Previous thread:

/rstg/ /cbg/

STELLARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS SPACE 2
>Official and Unofficial Wiki
wiki.endless-space.com
endless-space-2.wikia.com
>Community Hub
www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
>/civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.endless-space.com/minor-factions/hissho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will Wiz to fucking fix his game instead of inserting more memes.

When you buy all the dlc :^)

Make a good game first Wiz and maybe I will

no, I'm not worried at all.

Who is best historical waifu and why is it Jadwiga

Di... oh wait characters from plays arn't really historical are they?

>Look π, it's the bioplebs from this south korean origami forum

is that a casting couch?

Got 20 euro, want to buy DLC for Stellaris

Should I get Utopia or both Leviathan and Synthetic Dawn?

Is there a game similar to Stellaris or Endless Space, but with a focus less on warfare?
Like, a game where I can become a megacorporation and BUY the entire galaxy? Or culturally convert other species? Or something else entirely?

I always hate how everything always boils down to
>fight war
or
>build tall.

Wrong thread, you want /gsg/

yours

Pirate them, Wiz doesn't deserve your money.

stellaris is literally the first game named by name in the header you dumb cunny

Sins of a Solar Empire? You can culturally dominate your neighbours

played that before, my biggest gripe was that it's more structured like a RTS, so I feel you can't really get invested in long playthroughs. It's closer to starcraft than it is to a 4X strategy game imo.

Best polish ruler in history. Childbirth complications are a fucking bitch.

dose hips holy shit

OV-AH

Wait a second, are they supposed to be Nipponese Predators?

How can there be any childbirth complications with hips like those?

Why do time increments in Aurora slow down when two AI empires fight eachother?
They don't have anything to do with me.

wiki.endless-space.com/minor-factions/hissho

Because they use the same rules as the player, retard.

yes

Fuck you nigger this shit is fucking irritating I don't want to wait for a few faggots to kill eachother when they do it at the other side of the galaxy.

then play without starting npr's

A u t o t u r n s and go afk.

Then use thw vwry visible option to npr ignore eqch other if thwre arw no player forces present.
Or auto detect.
Or autoturn.
Or play without starting npr.

What's the fun in that when I can't have first contact with possibly dangerous aliens?

Already did the game is basically playing itself now.

For some reason it freezes whenever I pick something esle than normal in all systems.

the hips were so good, the child refused to leave.

She was a fucking child when she died you nigger. Also your waifu is shit just like civilization in general.

Childbirth is more than just wide hips.

Nigga there's still women and babies that die due to childbirth complications even in the west.

So yes?

they're interstellar weaboo chickens

Because they don't have dem hips.

the human reproductive cycle is a nightmare from an engineering perspective.
But hey, if we weren't so shit at pushing out babies, their unfinished brains wouldn't be as adaptive and malleable, which heavily contributes to our intelligence compared to other animals.

They're extraterrestrial Samurai Shogun Raptors

It kind of pisses me off that there are animals like pandas whose babies literally just fall out of them who can't even seem to care enough to keep their species going when compared to humans which number in the billions and who nearly DIE every time they have a child.

But then I remember it's probably humanity's fault Pandas evolved to live off bamboo.

fitgirls do loads better at birthing. seen a powerlifter chick just squat a baby out like it was nothing

The stronger the core the less painful it is
t. mom was a fitgrill

>What's the fun in that when I can't have first contact with possibly dangerous aliens?

they'll be generated as you explore.

sure, lower body muscle control goes a long way, but so does general health. If you're a landwhale who goes into cardiac arrest every time she drops a chicken tender, chances are the trouble of childbirth just explodes her.

but those abdominal contractions probably compressed your skull as a tradeoff for easier birth

Might be why I like women with a strong core/big legs

pandas aren't in danger. they just are not at all adapted for captivity.

did you know the panda was once considered a cryptid? the "world population" they talk about is just the ones that were eventually found and brought back from the chinese jungles. I guarantee you there's many more in the wild living perfectly well.

babies have no skull, they have a few soft bone plates that later merge to a skull.
The reason babies are so shit for a few years is so they fit through at all.

hence why it's so easy to compress.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Did you mod it?
I never got more than one betharian stone deposit on a planet.

>did you know the panda was once considered a cryptid?
I bet those people who discovered the pandas and showed them to the world must have felt vindicated on a level unimaginable
Do you have any idea how demoralising it is to be called all kinds of shit when you have proof of something that exists?
Fuck scientists sometimes man, I swear to god.

Nope, not a mod. That is a straight legit planet. I've seen 2 on a planet before, but god damn.

You better call the planet shekel factory.

Noice, that planet will maintain many ships.

oh hey it was actually teddy's kiddo who did it

Too bad I'm a fanatic pacifist egalitarian.

You can always change.

Am I the only one who sees it?

sneed

not really predators, they don't have any emphasis on stealth or hunting whatsoever
the concrete endless made them to serve in gladiatorial combat for their amusement. as a result, the hissho are completely obsessed with blood and ritual combat, to the point where it drove their entire species in ES1.

>Jadwiga

>a baby girl crowned king because there was no institution of Queen regnant in Poland
>get engaged with Wilhelm Habsburg and fall in love with him as you both grow up
>Polish nobles decide it would be good to civilize Lithuanians because they're troublesome and Teutonic Knights we asked for help betrayed us
>forced to break up with Wilhelm
>got fucked by some dirty uncivilized freshly baptized Lithuanian chief
>die at the age of 26 after giving birth to a daughter who dies three weeks later
>get canonized by the Church

most Polish life ever lived

such is life in the kurwa

>14 years into Fan. Militarist / Materialist game
>Cultist base spawns next to my home system
>Blow it to pieces, scan debris
>Particle Lances tech option gained, 10% researched

Sweet Sassy MOLASSEY. This oughta be good.

man the endless were some fucked up bunch

In ES2m what are your favorite weapons/fleet setups?

Don't set starting NPR's, put an NPR generation chance, they will spawn in as you explore with ships and industry to match your own (+ the modifier of course)
Start NPC's might literally be so far you never meet them (literally 500 systems or sometimes even a pocket that you can't reach) and they will just cause inevitable slowdown of the game when they fight something else and you have no impact on that.

Also set the NPR NPR chance to 0 so existing NPR's don't find new ones (not sure if this is even in the game right no playing an old version)

>Indonesia and Khmer leaked by 1 post users in Civfanatics
>No hype at all here
dead game.

>Indonesia and Khmer
sub-nigger tier trash

Update on the seizurefest

I've smoothed out a lot of the battle mechanics, lasers are insanely fast and accurate but low damage and range. Tacyon lasers were changed to be insanely effective at close range.

Kinetics are high dmg and range (140) but moderate accuracy. The general damage of kinetic artilery was decreased because the cooldown was halved. Shield damage is still somewhat emphasized at 33% and a slight bonus to armor pen was added to give it a little more initial damage from range (to compensate the effectiveness of close range energy weaponry).

The giga cannon was also changed. I left it's cooldown the same, so it's still relatively slow in comparison to everything else, but changed it's range to 150 and added 100% shield penetration. It's purpose has more or less become softening to enemy line before engagement but it still mostly keeps up with all the other weapons in close range combat.

The new evasion system hasn't rendered corvettes obsolete but obviously, going against a 100% accuracy/tracking fleet is going to be a very strong counter to swarming. They do get slaughtered by energy weapons but against said fleets their purpose tends to become more dependent on diversion.

There is literally no better bully ship in the early game. Parking one on a faction's home system with a fleet of Leechers is a great "fuck you". You get a ton of essence, you cripple what is likely their best system, and they will waste resources amassing a fleet that will be completely ineffectual against the Ark

please do not bully the riftborn

Don't worry, I'm an autistic roleplayer so I usually ignore them since they aren't made of dust. I do bully the shit out of Cravers though.

what 4x game could have a good spin off game in another genre?

Already been made.
Assassins Creed is the roguelike spinoff of Civilization.

Endless Space/Legend already have a roguelite spinoff with DotE.

Fleet command tactical game like Nexus Jupiter Incident/BSG Deadlock in the Aurora 4x universe....
Fuck i got myself horny....

Endless VN

Endless Game Show Manager Sim. You manage a system's local version of "Who's Yuri?"

Endless space crossed with something like men of war. Basically just an rts of the ground operations of the game, through in some rpg and research mechanics, as well as having hero units hired from the acadamy, and your all set.

Homeworld rpg

>tfw no endless academy VN

>bullying the true, favored servants of the virtual
rpg a la mass effect

in ES2, is there a way to review mid-game what the initial settings were?
Failing that, are there any tells of the AI difficulty level?

I dont remeber if i set it to hard, or was it left at normal.

>ywn resolve a dispute between a Sophon and a Craver so that you can turn in a project on time
>ywn have a sol show about a group of people just trying to get through their terms at the acadamy
>ywn watch as a Horatio learns that the true beauty is who you are, not what you look like
>ywn have an episode where a human begins a campus wide movement to create a government that is based on merit, not blood.

>ywn have a tense show about craver 174685, who has developed empathy, and how it needs to protect a human child from the hoard
>ywn watch as that craver 174685 gives its last piece of meat to the human while it goes hungry

>ywn have a tense show full of twists as a Horatio gets his hands on 1984 and realizes how close he identifies with Winston Smith.

>you will never have a kancolle/AoBS type show where the personifications of Endless mega structures come to grips with what happened.
>ywn watch as the motherly Auriga brainstorms with the Solar Farm installations personification as to how to save those wandering in "her" remains.

There really needs to be some type of Endless RPG. I don't care whether it's ES2 era or EL, but it needs to be done. Such a great setting needs an up-close exploration, all of the games are as macroscopic as it gets.

civilization as an anime fighting game

The weak should fear the strong, bug eyes. You will ascend.

Open the options menu midgame and look at the top left and top right corners of your screen.

>You will never run through the streets of the Cultist capital avoiding their mannequin secret police

>The Witcheresque open world on Auriga
Just imagine.

Can I play a Dosh Lord and fuck with people by threatening them with a succ?

>Amplitude will never combine all their individual games into one mega bundle with every stage of life to rival Spore

>threaten someone with a succ
>it's a concrete endless in disguise
PANIC

Read the artbook. Dosh Lords ARE Concrete Endless

I got a bit confused about this. I thought the Concrete Endless were basically cyborgs, but the Broken Lords opening sequence makes it pretty clear they were flesh and blood once.

I know of the similarity between Broken Lords and Concrete Endless (pic related form ES1).
But I think they're just emulating the Concrete, who for the people of Auriga are like Gods.