>Previous thread:

TURNED MYSELF IN TO A LOOTCRATE MORTY, I'M LOOTCRATE RIIIIICK

>Deletes Lootcrate Rick

rage inducing

>4v4 deathmatch
>22 elims, 16 solo kills, 2 deaths
>5 gold medals
>end score is 30 to 27
Why the fuck is this every single 4v4 deathmatch game?

>never played FPS before
>give balancing advice

>tfw Werewolf Tracer has the same chance of happening as Talon Tracer
>tfw we'll never get best skins

Official
>ME OOGA
>TEAM BOOGA

reference post.

Please refer to this post for more efficient memeing and Shit-posting.

Overwatch takes more skill and is fasterpaced than most FPS games

Fight on, tracerposter! This is no time to be giving up.

so 8h until event?

1/10 my main man

Every time someone complains about Genji, a cute shota is born.

Can you judge someone just by seeing what character he likes to play with ?

It’s my fault my team lost a 4v5 when I traded with the Mercy and Zen?

yes

Anyone else like the character icons in the "assemble your team" phase way more than their regular icons/faces?
I mean tracer looks determined, mercy looks kinda angry.
Yes no?

Please see
for further instruction

Tracey on the front page!

yes
a girl(or a beta male)
can't aim.
switches to tracer when s(he) gets pissed to play her "for fun"

its "faster paced" because of tiny fov and melee fights

D-don't tell me what to do!

no bulli

Tracer's always determined though. Check out the We are Overwatch trailer.

I like how every four pair has one tank, one support, one defense, and one offense hero

that would be true if the game didn't reward game sense and proper teamcomp as much as actual skill.

>tfw unironically had heelies in high school
>would zoom down the empty hallways every chance I got

Fuck I was such a worthless dork when I was young.

Anton pls you are still one

>tfw halloween patch is downloading right now on live

AWWW SHEIT

I'm surprised, most Mercy mains also main dva, or at least mained her before they actually made her require skill to play well. I've started noticing it more often that generic gamer girls tend to flock to easy heroes and then FREAK THE FUCK OUT when they can't ez mode for free wins and SR anymore.

Dude heelies were fun as hell, even still, in fact. Social stigma can go fuck itself.

If being a worthless dork isn't for when you're young, when is it? You've lived a good life user, don't regret it.

>just the predownload

lootbox rick would be more appropriate tbqh

Why do you have to be so mean? I'm your friend.

You are buying boxes for the event, aren't you user?

if you remove mercy

unironically yes, I'll buy 50

when does halloween event start

>I'm too retarded to read the 2nd line of the OP

>tfw have to wait until 7pm
fuck you blozzard

we told you that allowing women into video games would ruin them.
you didnt fucking listen.
this is what you reap.
you have no one to blame but yourselves.
now you cant call anyone a bitch or you get banned.
now W+M1 players can compete with the best players in the game.
now boobplate and chainmail bikinis are banned.
now retards and white knights infest every single fucking match.
now everything you loved about video games is over.

and its your fault

I will unironically buy 50

11PST when the fat fucks wake up, so around 7 or 8 CET, where the white people are at

noI will buy boxes from hots when the event is on

HAHAHAHAHAHH

Was it really so hard to buy one fucking shirt?

But wouldn't they want people excitedly coming back to play?

Hmmm

one of the reason I like OW is because it's fucking slow as fuck, anything else is 2fast, all recent FPS games I played are much faster

they can't always predict what's going to happen with sony or m$ and their servers, but it's always around the same time anyways

>anything else is 2fast

what do you consider fast

How many hours till event.

7pm uk time

quake, unreal, lawbreakers

The event was canceled so they could work on toxicity sorry

See you in 30 days

I thought us white boys would have FPS games to fall back to at least; how come the gooks have the number 1 spot in this yet again?

>trying to make ppls mad
>boys they canceled the event to develop something that needs ASAP

I prefer the leaver queue and a report system that actually work instead or some shitty new skins smhead tobh familia

>I dont understand the concept of sarcasm or humor

I prefer underage to leave

try to bully me i dare you

Doomfist redesign:

>Allow doomfist to punch in any direction, locking to a horizontal plane is dumb and doesn't feel fun
>Remove damage from M2, Keep it at a solid 75-100, whatever feels balanced, so that you can still combo 200 hp heroes with slam and uppercut and shit but you don't revolve around dealing 250 with a single punch hoping it connects

>Instead, charging the fist increases how far you send the enemy, and subsequent stun time if they hit a wall to the point where a fully charged rocket punch stuns for like 2.5 seconds and sticks the enemy to the wall or something to that effect and you can send enemies flying much farther back. Its still a killing move, but from your allies killing off stunned targets that you setup rather than "lol fancy to meet you in this corridor" and one shot

>Stunning an enemy with rocket punch lowers the cooldown of the next rocket punch (Scaling linearly, so that a fully charged rocket punch that hits a wall completely resets the cooldown) so you can make a quick getaway or follow up on the target with another punch, allowing you to get in and throw people around then get out

>Tighten spread on M1 and add falloff, so you can use it to about the same effectiveness as tracer/sombra rather than being locked into reaper range for it to be anything but a wet noodle

fillcuck

He has a Twitter image. Just call him stupid low iq nigger

why are mercy mains whining so much?

they're always whining about something. Just ignore them.

They should just add a vote to kick system and comp backfilling, If having to babysit people is becoming such a problem that you can't work on the game itself then you need to change how you are approaching this.

Women

it's harder to play her now, less power, ult is useless for people with low skill, they just die in seconds, less importance in games since no huge rez

I've noticed more and more female gamers in particular drop her and switch to lucio, also people who got to plat and diamond using mercy are dropping in ranks fast

they should add more spots on maps for soldier to helix jump.

Doomfist
>Can kill every non tank hero in 1 hit just by right clicking them
>is a 3 star hero

Best girl.

gay

>Blizz claims they're spending a huge amount of time working through reports and punishing toxic players and working on the community side of the game and its getting in the way of proper dev time

>That guy that called out jeff on the forums to bait him into revealing that he had 1000s of reports against his name
>...but had only ever been banned for a week, showing the system does absolutely nothing

Hmmm....
Really gets the noggin joggin

Hmmmm

A kick system will be something bad actually (at least in ranked) people will request kick for some "not viable heroes" in low ranks

imagine that you are a Orisa in payload or Hanzo in everygame, the kick system will not solve nothing and the game will stay being a toxic garbage but you cant complete a single game

I'm gonna show you WHY Sym dominates low-tiers

>Playing Mercy
>Our Soldier is fighting a Sym
>I'm pocketing Soldier
>He still dies
>I Rez him
>Pocket him again
>He still dies AGAIN
>Sym wasn't even half

In Gold, players literally can't get a Sym down to half with 2 lives and a pocket Mercy

>Comp backfilling
>join match
>lose instantly while still on hero select screen
>lose SR
No thanks

>Revan as Winston

>huge rez
Why does the huge rez spray still exist?

Do what Titanfall 1 did where if you join a match late you can only gain SR/XP and a loss isn't counted

Nah, I have 10k gold saved up.

because the cheevo is still called that, and you get it by resurrecting 6 people (or 5) while not getting rekt

Is underagerat getting nerfed in the halloween patch?

>oh you play tanks and lucio you must be filler

lucio filling is stupid as hell

tfw low key just waiting for that winter wonderland 2.0 event so I can get the best skin in the game I still don't have and that's the Nutcracker Zen

>10k
>not 17k

The 3 stars is for the ridiculously clunky kit.

Look at tracer

>Just has an M1. No fuss, no other attacks outside of melee and ult
>It works well, feels satisfying to use, has its weakness (Low range and bloom, small mag), well designed

>The rest of her kit works around this, Blink lets her get close to enemies and stay mobile dancing around them, recall lets her make a quick getaway if shes in trouble because shes constantly playing in danger

Compared to doomfist

>M1 is a shitty shotgun, not much to say about it
>M2 or his "Primary attack" as the devs designed it to be, is on a cooldown AND has to be charged, already this is looking bad
>Also gets stopped by floor geometry easily, requires the enemy to stay in the open, doesn't do a whole lot if the enemy doesnt have a wall behind them, doesn't have the longest range in the world so you still have to close the gap somehow

And then his two other attacks that serve as supplementary attacks, that CAN be used as escapes or attacks, but very rarely are you able to use them as both. Thats the problem. If you uppercut and slam in, you only have rocket punch to escape but then you haven't dealt enough damage

If you rocket punch in you're very predictable and vulnerable and have to rely on uppercut floating into the air and finding somewhere suitable to slam to and hoping your teammates save you

Its just a shittily designed hero. Like every other post release hero (Save ana who was obviously being worked on before release)

It usually goes like this (without a mecy)
>I'm Symmetra
>start shooting at unsuspecting Soldier from behind
>He turns around after I started grilling him
>He rockets me and shoots me down with a well aimed burst before he's even half dead

jizz buff dumbfist pls can't hit with him

I godamn hope so

Literally what happened to forty

less time charging the punch, less time on cooldown on punch, more damage to shotgun, change up the ult, make it have a larger hit area

commited suicide after d.va lost dm

>17k
>not 34k