/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Best Badass Boy Edition

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/txznsz.mp3
a.pomf.cat/rcxtum.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vebrbw.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Junko!

Ouma and his beloved Mage! Clumsy user forgot the last thread link!

KEEBO!

MUGI!

And I love to bully Saionji, to be honest.

First, I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Good morning everyone
A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Yo, its b-kun!

y every1 h8 gonta?
i good boy jus wan protecc

I'm having a bit of financial trouble. If only somebody could help me out~

there's nothing wrong with Mugi being plain, but she should've been properly characterized

it's probably my biggest complaint about the game, hell Shuichi doesn't give two shits when he calls her out(and neither does Maki or Himiko) because Kodaka himself probably knew that she has no personality for anyone to care about her

the twist was fun and unexpected, but it would've been so much stronger if Mugi actually had decent characterization and some foreshadowing, she acted like some generic killing game participant blankface the entire time with no foreshadowing whatsoever

Shuichi!
Take the protagonist spot...
It's yours.
We both can't stay here to fight, and you know it.
And I realize now which of us is more important.
I always thought that I'd be the True Main Character to take down this killing game, but you understood the Danganronpa threat better than I did.
That's the greatest enemy of the truth.
Besides, I brought some "truth bullets" of my own.
This oversized 1,236 count magazine has tremendous stopping power. I can hold them off while you run.
Besides, I keep one in the chamber.

>MUGIPOSTER-KUN!

Hey, you didn't get shot while you were sleeping!

yoohoo

You're my least favourite poster

a.pomf.cat/txznsz.mp3

I wonder what would Saionji herself think of bully-klun

>There's nothing wrong with Mugi being plain! She has a good design and isn't annoying

Hello imposter-kun, it's been a while since I've seen you around! You're almost getting my typing patterns down, just a little more

Yahhaa! I can't wait for the ranking results, despite knowing that Angie will likely be last!

How can somebody bear with this voice for a whole six chapters?

Best giri.

I can assure you that my home is well outside of the "death zone"

Fuck off father, you're not funny anymore.

GONTA!

That's nice to hear

Her boobs are weird in this pic.

Koko!
>Preferring Saihara with his hat
Disgusting.

>MUGI NOT REAL CHARACTER, BUG HATERS LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE HAVE BIG BOOB

Nu-Makifags fuck off back to /v/

Good. If it was otherwise, then I failed as a bully! Hahahahhaha!

Hello, bully apprentice!

Her opinion doesn't matter to me, but probably as a Veeky Forumsfag.

Now that's the best one.

Firstly, I never adressed you with "kun".
Secondly, I never start phrases without a capital letter.
Thirdly, you English is better than mine.

Improve yourself, you little pile of garbage! You had months to prepare your trick and STILL is worthless!

FUJOSHITTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

to be fair you have to have a REALLY high IQ to become a /makiroll/.

What did they meanb by this?

MUGI BIG PLAIN!

you got the superior weeb version?

Mugi is a simple girl who can really get into her nerdy hobbies! She likes to make simple jokes that work without her

I don't think he gave a shit due to everything they've been through at this point, rather than not caring about Mugi at all. They've been losing friends left and right with little to no time at all to mourn.

Also as for evidence to the contrary, Mugi was invited to do push-ups with Maki and Shuichi.

There is nothing wrong with big boobs, but the breasts do not define the Moogs!

no you need to be a cuck with really Low IQ

I wouldn't know, I don't look at BLASPHEMY.

If her breasts don't define her, then what does?

a.pomf.cat/rcxtum.mp3

I still don't understand this image

Her octopus hair!

I want to fuck Kaito.
good morning

I love Tenko!
also good morning /drg/

That doesn't make her a good character!
THIS IS OUR ANSWER

Don't make fun of me old man. Y-you'll see, I'll become you someday.

Oh wow, it's like actual in-game art. Love it

Saihara is fapping using her clothes, I think.

who /pianobaka/ here?
No one?
Oh well

Same, I like it.

Clearly it's saying her name in as many cutesy ways as possible. It's actually her personality

Much cuter. Arigato, Boss Baby-kun!

>I don't think he gave a shit due to everything they've been through at this point, rather than not caring about Mugi at all. They've been losing friends left and right with little to no time at all to mourn.
that's not how caring about someone works what the living fuck
if your friends start dying you don't suddenly stop caring about the remaining friends just because "there's no time to mourn", you autismo

>Also as for evidence to the contrary, Mugi was invited to do push-ups with Maki and Shuichi.
completely irrelevant
4 last people on the planet and Mugi did nothing wrong by this point, you won't pretend like she doesn't exist

you'll find the finest examples of people detached from reality here

Stay fucking jelly

Help me /drg/, I've become addicted with the fishing minigame.

rape.

Morning!

>Mugi was invited to do push-ups with Maki and Shuichi
When there were 5 of them left

Don't forget the physical training! Weaklings only deserve bullying, so if you're fit, it would become a natural thing to bully the others!

>real lover
What did she mean by this, what qualifies as a fake lover?

FICTION

Shuichi does, because he's fictional.
Duh.

Incest fetish is boring, mate.

Good night, Mugifriends!

Tenko was pretty cool

Why was Kaede always sexually harassing Tsumugi?

>GONTA WA HANIN JANAI YO!

>Boss Baby-kun!
>Boss Baby
a.pomf.cat/vebrbw.mp3

>Kaede constantly invaded a smelly otaku's personal space
No wonder she wanted to get Kaede out of the competition quickly.

Get this fucking braphog out of my sight.
You nigger.

I pull my weights, I go to the gym every day to bully a buff black man that came out of prison recently.

What do you do eat baguettes all day?

HIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why did Junko make Mukuro pretend to be her?

Kaede and Rantaro were the biggest normies, that's why she killed them off first

Shirogane Tsumugi is not my mastermind. She's plain and provides sexual services to TDR producers as well. DESPAIR, not DANGANRONPA, ok?

>bully a buff black man
Not cool.

based akamatsu

Midget and baby are synonymes.

Do you also pick up the soap? Hahahahaha!

She said she didn't want to waste her Ultimate Fashionista talent, and she probably didn't want the Ultimate Soldier to intimidate everyone else

Are there any Makifags around here right now? If so, can you please explain her appeal to me?

I haven't been here in a while but i'm glad you're still doing what you do.

@191897589
Not even worthy of a (You) damn manlets.

UBUBUBUBUBU
DHE MONOGUMA FAIRU :-DDD

Did she really say that?

Literally in the first chapter

Atua wishes that you give me your (You)s /drg/

KO!

It's kind of hard to explain these kind of things, especially since they are entirely based around subjectivity.

>191897717
And if I refuse?

>191897717 (You)

tsumugi violent diarrhea

I'll always here to bully Saionji as long as I exist, And it seems someone else took interest too

Same but with Kaito honestly
I like Maki though

My favorite female character is Maki, but I don't know that I would consider myself a Makifag. In any case, I like her personality and I find her relationship with Kaito charming.

I'll be having a last laugh when you giants are stuck in a gas chamber and the only way out is a small air vent which only certain people can fit through.

tsumugi vomit genocide