Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/katitagaribon/status/917649727578972160
youtube.com/watch?v=W2nSGvzIdoY
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/stats/usagerate
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/stats/dia
twitter.com/SonicFox5000/status/917731011999432704
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad art

When will Capcom's oppression on other fighting games end? When will other games be free?

>best op gets posted as I'm going to sleep

Why you do this to me?

Bad poster

Mediocre poster

There's been worse.

when they go bankrupt if ever

Play morrigan's game.

I'm a oppressed victim of Capcom

>co-worker telling me about all the bitches he's fucking
>shows me a picture of a thicc ass bitch he fucked on his phone
>meanwhile all I have on my phone are memes and sniffs
why does it have to be this way bros

what are some good fighting games for this feel?

Fighting games are the opposite of what you need.

>Gachikun replaces Momochi on Topanga TV and sometimes shows up on Kachigatari TV
>It goes to shit

Why did Momochi even leave? Fuck Gachikun he ruined the dynamic.

I'd kill myself if it weren't for fighting games desu

Do you speak japanese?

twitter.com/katitagaribon/status/917649727578972160

Does this say that drinking too much red bull gave bonchan kidney stones?

someone... please play mvci... please...

If you don't have any kind of psychical deformity, you can elevate yourself to the level to fuck random thicc girls and show your co workers on your phone too. Life is always more fun when you have goals.

post kino stage themes

youtube.com/watch?v=W2nSGvzIdoY

New stats for September are up

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/stats/usagerate

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/stats/dia

who had the best elena by the end of usf4? will she be in jive?

>see pic
>juri doesn't even get a 5
lmao

lol it's lower every day
too bad coz it's a cool game

>F.A.N.G 3rd

wat

Just diet and excersise and acquire a lot of disposable income. Simple.

matchup unfamiliarity plus dedicated fang mains wrecking people probably

those who still play fang are pretty good with him

The few people who use him probably do it very well by now and other fags don't know the MU.

Is menat this shit?

just under the radar

>FANG that high
those buffs sure were good for him good I love him so much

>even goober has more players right now
You can't make this shit up

Will they even bother with more dlc?

shes gonna be like fang or dhalsim eventually. few dedicated autists doing work with her but not achieving much

NOOO HES SUPPOSED TO BE UNDER RADAR

time for a comfy Mr Crimson stream

only dlcs can save this game
and even s1 chars arent that hype so thats that
maybe s2 if it ever comes that far

Gamerbee, maybe Sako

sacre bleu!

>tfw to intelligent to play fighting games so my opponents always unga me

>necali lower than mika alex and kolin

So hard to learn and mediocre at peak performance?

Alex is an online gorilla don't listen to the alexfags saying he is so bad, they pick him and they win.

mfw marvel had a much better release than SFV, with more content and functioning options and is actually fun but it's gonna die because of the presentation

twitter.com/SonicFox5000/status/917731011999432704
It's over for Marvel.

Sex shouldn't define your life

And because people learned from SF5 and SFxT and capcom has a well deserved bad reputation at this point.

>people ACTUALLY care about other stuff than gameplay these days
think about it

It's your fault. Every game you play is doomed to die and be irrelevant. The reason Capcom refuses to fix that CPU usage bug is because they know if you can play jive the game will die.

yea something like that

Buff Juri.

wtf i hate brick now

Brick's touch of death.

It triggers me that despite winning so much Echofox's fighting games team is confined to a small corner of their website while their garbage LoL and FPS teams are mentioned more prominently.

but marvel is complete game

waw

Seems like the right size for fighting games.

t. streamkappaboar

esports ruined fighting game. i can't wait until the bubble pops

maybe if fchimp didnt job to a fucking furry

the fighting game genre is small

floating hitbox fighter when?

what is dante install glitch

They'll just get less popular though, everyone will be like apocalypse survivors going to discord to discord just looking for a game.

if that's the price to pay for fighting games to get good again then i'll gladly pay it

>fchamp doing damage control again
jesus

what would you know about fucking women? you spend eight thousand dollars a month on virtual bikinis and anime figures

Jesus fucking Christ how much is Fchamp being paid to say this stupid shit? "We are the testers" and "its a good thing they gave the game to the players to figure things out." No, fuck off. A game should be FINISHED when it's released. When something is being sold $60 retail you don't pretend it's being marketed as a beta test. Either sell the game at half to a third of the price and call it early access or make a full game.

>gayfurry being a hypocrite again
jesus it's not like skullgirls was shit and unfinished on release and it took 99999999999 patches to make the game playable

fun fact: mvci and skullgirls have a similar budget

This is marvel not street fighter, you will find dumb shit in marvel it's normal 17er.

Capcom should get an actual marketing team and not retarded fucks like fchimp and peter

But I do that already

how is playing a dead kusoge in a discord making fighting games good again? the truth is that goobers are jealous and want every fighting game to be as dead as theirs

Gamerbee's elena was ass, he did a lot of suboptimal shit with her.

What's the least amount of matches you'll dig out your fightstick/launch a game for? Personally I'm fine with 5 matches, win or lose but I'll do FT3 if necessary.

It wasn't obvious?

wat

Yeah because Mike Z doing a crowdfunded indie game passion project and a major game studio with Disney licenses should be held to the same standard, right? And while it was buggy at least the game was finished and polished, more than can be said about Mvci. The fact that an IP as notable as MvC was given a piddly budget equivalent to that of Skullgirls is not only embarrassing but shows this game was intended as a low effort cash in.

Eat my ass don't defend bullshit. The game is unpolished as fuck, assets were reused, the systems are pretty flat and over simplified, new extremely exploitable bugs are popping up literally every day, even Fchamp is trying to tell people to think of it like a beta. Capcom and Disney sold an unfinished product for a quick buck and it's disgusting to see a legacy franchise get treated so poorly.

Did I fucking stutter

If there was a free version of jive but you could only play as Ryu, Chun, Ed and Juri, with all other characters being paid DLC, do you think SFV would make more money?

I'm just curious how often the situation arises that the question needs to be posed.

>no cannon spike arthur for marvel

You've never accepted a request from someone to fight? Do you not play fighting games, user?

Maybe, but he still had the best results

>no BB Hood for marvel

Anything less than FT10 is kind of a waste of time

>mike z is passionate about marvel but combofiend is not
just shut up dude it was the only way of getting another marvel since umvc3 was figured out and dying and having an infinite in a marvel game on release is not why the game failed

hi ki-mike!

>tfw Capcom will only make Street Fighter and Marvel fighting games for the rest of time

Why does one of them look like a black lyn?

I bet this is your first marvel game I'll reply to you seriously if you post proof that you actually play marvel.

why would anyone want to be a tripfag in this gen? I know you get more attention that way but you also get shat on because your name adds some accountability. we've seen some trips lose their fucking minds after the constant torment so really is it even worth it?

I wouldnt count on the Marvel side of things anymore

But it doesnt matter, fighting games arent that popular at all. No point in throwing money down the drain hoping that the FGC suddenly grows.

What did the tekken world tour mean by this?

BERSERKER WOOOOFFFWOOFFWOOF

brick is too autistic to get bullied

if broski didnt have a trip then everyone would accuse every other user of being broski

Its like the SF4 hype that made them temporarily big fizzled out again and the dark ages are almost back

How about other companies grow the fgc? What about nrs? Namco? Arcsys?
They're good at selling games to casuals but when it comes to retention and competition capcom has to do everything, I wish capcom would drop fighting games and you'll see how fast the fgc would implode and become irrelevant.

Good there are TOO many fighting games second crash when

At the end of the day the only fighting game that matters is jive.

>mike z is passionate about marvel but combofiend is not
Where did I say that? What the fuck does Combofiend have to do with anything? My problem is Capcom.

>just shut up dude it was the only way of getting another marvel since umvc3 was figured out and dying and having an infinite in a marvel game on release is not why the game failed
The infinite isn't the only problem there's tons of issues throughout the entire game.

My team in MvC1 was Venom and Gambit, for 2 I added Blackheart. Would I admit to crappy teams if I didn't play the game?