grimdawn.com/forums/

Ashes of Malmouth
store.steampowered.com/app/642280/Grim_Dawn__Ashes_of_Malmouth_Expansion/
>features
youtube.com/watch?v=oz2Z6hN5YBs

Other urls found in this thread:

grimtools.com/calc/bVApbR2D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yay ! What's your current build boys ? Im a 2H ranged sorc and just beat Van Aldricht on elite HC difficultiy. How can I convert chaos damage to aether ?

is it f2p?
is it well optimized or is it a piece of shit like PoE?

No and not really. The expansion comes with a change in the engine which improves FPS by 10-20

It's b2p. Currently there is base game and dlc. X-Pack is launching tomorrow.
It's based on Titan Quest (2006) engine. X-Pack patch introduces DirectX 11 support. Also no internet connection required, so no ping problem.

>25 euros + tomorrow dlc
hmm I'll think about it
Need something to scratch my RPG itch

Are there any good Inquisitor builds yet?

No, the new expansion update brings optimization changes but even without them it runs a lot better than PoE.

>The expansion comes with a change in the engine which improves FPS by 10-20

Fucking finally. I've got a good computer and the FPS dips in GD were still making me want to kill myself. For some reason I've never had a problem with PoE

So, um there is stream(s) on t witch already with expansion????

Beta testers

put your auras on the 2nd skill bar you nit

Who is she?

two questions;

1. have they added movement skills?

2. is there a mod to replace the hud? i want globes

literally me

semen demon

One of the Ugdenbog witches? They don't have to be specifically hags and they also got "blessed" by unholy trio at some point.

user from the /v/ thread who was helping me plan my electrocute build out, if you're also in this thread then thank you, I'm grateful you took the time to help me
Thread 404'd while I was typing up another long autistic reply, but the basic gist of it is that oleron's blood idea is fucking genius, I'm gonna try it with primal bond first, and switch to crit with stormcaller's pact if I can stack up enough OA and still get enough defence to reliably not die
I think I've got something pretty good now with your help and I'm eager to try it out when the expack drops

>electrocute
Drop this meme. The true electrocute damage sources have way too much variance to be reliable.

Maybe he just wants to deal the cutest type of damage?

Glad to be of assistance.

dead on arrival

>22 hours

ded general
ded game

Live, liiive!
>22 hours
Confirmed time?

11am edt is what zantai said in a stream. but it's probably up to steam as usual

>10 A.M. U.S. Central
Nice.

Just check the steam page in the OP for the time.

Can you play a cyclone/whirlwind build in grim dawn?

I want to go fast and spin on stuff

nope. there's a bunch of mods that add a gorillion more classes that may have that kind ability though. but grim dawn has always been on the slower side of arpgs games. of course there's still a few builds that have some crazy mobility as long as there's a target nearby

>want to make dual pistol Inq/Demo
>all Inq or Demo sets have a 2h ranged weapon

Ranged was always on shittier side in GD. Looks like AoM won't change it either.

Rip. What sets do have pistols?

How’s the enemy variety? I played PoE and the enemies were boring as fuck.

One that is for a Words of Pain build
One for chaos damage
One dual pistol set that you only need the two pistols for. Both of them do fire damage and have DW skills on them.
It´s just that pretty much every armor set has a 2h weapon for some reason so you have to run around with an incomplete set.
Is there an item that reduces the amount of needed set items to get the last bonus?

Not very variable, and in terms of sudden oneshots it's comparable to PoE. Bosses with random equipment doesn't help it either.

Zombies
Skeletons
Zombie dogs
Giant mosquitos
Giant wasps
Burrowing worms
Spiders
Vultures
Demons
Rock golems
Scarecrows
Trolls