/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/

>Updated! PVP mode, Beast Tribes, Manderville, and more in 4.1 teasers.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_1

>Patch 4.06a Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/WbvNsp8N

last:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/U3QZjetW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shirogane is pretty boring desu

Squeenix fucked up

First for I got the house I wanted.

pastebin.com/raw/U3QZjetW

real pastebin because OP is a faggot

How did your house hunting go, user?

Post houses and people getting mad that they didnt

xth for no idea what to do with my plot

Provide me with the 411 on MNK. Is it fun. Is it hard.

Or should I focus on my MCH and hatefuck my feelings

POST PITS

First for OST

Can you stop shilling the Leddit pastebin? We are Anonymous.

make way bitch ass red mages
BIG DICK SUMMONER COMING THROUGH
black mages are two pump chumps

I won.

build a house on it

>not appreciating ancient Veeky Forums memes

Wow, it's almost as if you have an agenda or are some kind of newfag.

MCH is a lot harder. Probably the hardest class in the game if we are being honest. I know a bunch of sams are about to tell me why 3 buffs are hard to manage, but im just being real.

???
You're not replacing red mages you dink
verraise is still superior for progression

Flip it to RPers for 100x the price.

xth for Lavender Beds is way better

>people wanting weeb houses filled with cringe logs and weirdos
>not being in the goblet
>not enjoying the new brimming heart that has a backlit pool
>wanting to hang out in a dirty ass river
>wanting to be in a sandy ass beach full of fur and used condoms
im laughing at you all

>
NEAR
FAR
RED MAGES, WE ARE
WE ARE KINGS

If your group needs more than one res per minute you probably need to wipe it anyway

kys liora
nobody cares but you

lmao

Ah great, you can chain res 3 people and make it 10 seconds further into a guaranteed wipe

Guys go check out the forums its a catastrophe!

>I want to live in the desert with nothing but orange colors
yeah me too

I'd live in this desert

wittle wenko

Which c@girls have the nicest soles?

LMFAO

link the fourm in general

WHAT JOB DO I BOOST

MNK's pretty easy, but really fun I found.

That's the plan, but I can't settle on which house in particular I wanna go for.

why didnt you get a medium/large house on balmung user?

WHAT IS GOING ON

How fucking lazy are you to not just google it in 10 seconds. No I wont.

Lei Awi
B'anana Vhis
Mikha Malakhov

By the time I could log in, literally all of shirogane was bought out.

>Everyone on the forums threatening to quit over housing
>Yoshi knows to call their bluff because they're addicted so theres never a response from a developer

I am laughing

>Lei's cute and soft catfeet

MAYBE LATER.... ;_;

Does MCH get better after 60?
Because this job has been incredibly boring so far. It plays like shit, looks like shit and sounds like shit.

Please stop using so much DOF

so bangaa are supposed to be black people right

Forgot to ask; anyone for 24-man on Chaos?
Yes, it becomes a lot better at 70. It's incomplete before that and changes quite a bit.

phiiiiiiiiiil

>Shitskins having soft feet
No

Vjera has soft feet

Yes?

They don't even look soft

Alright everyone, give me a rundown on what the situation was like on your server. Maybe someone has a link to some mlg house getting footage?

How do we balance housing PvP?

Hard Mode: Server restrictions means you cant just add more wards

hi c:

>house getting footage
This is missing a hyphen.

my bad dude.

>just wanted house
>in hospital
>catheter

thus sucks ;_;

I want B'nhaka's feet on my face

some autist on the of already made a decent list

- Housing must be limited to ONE house per account for both personal and Free Company (1 personal house and 1 Free Company house in every account, even with more than 1 character on different worlds).
- Housing must be separate between Free Companies and individual players.
- A system so that players are not able to sell houses must be implemented (since they could get another account and purchase the house with it, even with the above limitations).
- A system so that house purchasing does not deppend on luck, good internet connection, proximity to the servers, and timezones must be implemented.
- Free Companies should only be eligible to purchase a house if they have enough active members, a member should counted per account in that subserver (if 2 characters of the same account are in the same FC, they are counted as 1; on different servers, they are counted as 1 on each; No idea how an account with characters in different FCs should be handled).
* Cottages should require at least 10 FC members (indicative numbers)
* Houses should require at least 25 FC members
* Mansions should require at least 50 FC members
- Some kind of system to avoid unused housing should be implemented, such as players owning a house but almost never using it, this should come in the form of a weekly fee of sorts, keeping some kind of reputation gouge that depletes daily at a certain point, or interacting with the house every so often. As for FCs, only those that keep their active members up will be able to keep the housing, if it drops below the required number for a certain amount of time, the house should be revoked.
- The housing system must be overhauled so that every player is able to purchase a house if they are able to pay for it, but still respecting the above rules.

- Some kind of requirement to purchase housing should be implemented, such as reaching a certain amount of reputation with the city estate in which the housing area is in, additionally, only players above a certain level should be able to access this content for different housing sizes:
* Cottages should require a small amount of reputation (for levels 30 and above) [these values are indicative]
* Houses should require a moderate amount of reputation (for levels 50 and above)
* Mansions should require the maximum amount of reputation (for levels 70 and above)

>redditors want to take away my mansion
Fuck off commies

post yfw you will never be this salty over a digital dollhouse

I’m sorry for you user, are you all right?

Hello, user.

I shouldnt have to AFK in my house X number hours a week to keep it. Also theres literally no way to prevent people with better connections and hardware from getting plots.

I hate yoshi.

So are the squat and pushup emotes just random rewards for the new squadron missions?
Anyone get them yet? Can you get them from the earlier missions or is Wanderer's Palace the only way?

Have it be an auction that runs for a day or something.

>tfw still got a beachfront house running on a laptop and 3 mb download internet

post yfw you dont give a fuck about these houses and all of this bullshit

t. salty loser who didnt get a house

When I take pictures with ReShade on, the file size is too big to post on Veeky Forums. Am I doing something wrong?

>Retroactively change housing to be 1 per account. Let people pick one of theirs and reimburse them for the plot cost of the others.
>Once you purchase a plot you are unable to relinquish it for a few months to prevent quick flipping
>If/when the plot is relinquished by choice or your sub runs out, instead of immediately going back up for sale it will randomly go back up for sale within the next week at a random day/hour to completely eliminate flipping
>Make mansion houses only for FCs with more than 20 members, mediums for FCs of less than 20 but more than 5
>If your FC goes under that number you have a few days to get more members or you lose the plot

>perfect hardware and internet
>lobby server error means getting stuck in the 1000+ queue anyway
There's no winning unless you're lucky with your timing.

All thwee have soft silky soles umu

>Have apartment, FC room, FC hall and personal housing
None can contain my power.

This is actually a solid idea. Every plot should just be an auction like on Tibia except for 24 hour period. Sure there will be last minute sniping, but at least they will have to pay up to secure a plot proving that they wanted it with gil.

did kiss change his name to catheter

Fuck off Kiss
>in thr hospital
>still living in the thread
Get some professional mental help while there Amber.

You are the reason the housing system is broken. You don't even play thr game and will quit within a week again only to come back each month to make sure no one gets your land. People like you should be banned.

Nigger genes are literally proven to have rougher feet because they're still fucking running around with spears with no shoes on

>in shitbox room with a tube stuck up shriveled dick

>last minute sniping
even that's preventable via blind auction

if an australian could get a house anyone can
y'all just salty you didnt put as much effort in as everyone else

Bitch'nhaka has sweaty, stinky, fungal feet from working out with other sweaty old dudes all day
Leitard has cucked, scratched, scarred feet from shuffling to other servers
Mihka has deformed toes, black nails, and weeping sores from a bad case of trenchfoot that hasn't gotten better due to living in filth

Reminder that good commanders dont fight on the frontlines

Got a mansion in lavender beds, can't complain

Does anyone want to do the new dungeon on aether?

I'm a healer owo

please step on me!

Just because I don't play each and everyday and know how to take a break from the game for things more important means I don't deserve a house and should be banned?
Interdasting.

kill
housing

no happens to me too. fortunately its just barely too large usually. so just crop the edges a bit and it will fit

>new housing update
>servers come up at 3am pdt
>neets and euros get everything before I even get up for work
>by the time I get home even apartments will likely be gone

Guess I'll just stay homeless.

New to tanking. What are some actions I should take, in general? Rampart's a given, provoke too?

Paladin btw

>kugane shout chat
>Ohhhhh no great japanesey nippon bushido honor, housing never problem in land of risingu su n

*steps* ahn~

>being nice to a stranger means I’m someone I don’t even know
Ok