/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12829/?
loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3-no-requests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifu
Lore
Harmony
Kinda

Is UNP still better than CBBE for Special Edition?

Fuck off

>another Empire-aligned city I won't be thane of

Fuck off

Yo!

Broken Riften dude here, I think Riften:Thieves edition is conflicting with Morrowloot ultimate of all mods.

Golden Saint best daedra.

I use it with MLU with no issues.

Then I'll try putting MLU underneath it in the mod order.

The way I understood it here is Hearthfire was pointless but I'm enjoying what little I've done greatly. Before I got to touch it, my friend mentioned liking it alongside Oblivion's housing because you get to be involved. Whereas with standard Skyrim housing you just have a place to keep your shit.

>Both armors will never be ported to oldrim and SSE

Yep that seems to have solved it.

I WANT TO LEWD NIM

What happened to SSE part of the website? Is it being constructed or abandoned and scrapped?

Not so fast, little buddy! For the low price of 3001 creation club points you too can have this armor in the DEFINITIVE Special Edition with the same exact textures and mesh!

wow thanks pete and todd, you really know how to please the community!

>run that ordenador texture re-compression tool
>"compressed" texture is larger than original

mip map generation, its normal for that to happen. prevents textures from blacking out.

No, way worse.

How can tesg even compete?

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12829/?

MADMAN

G-Guys? I think there's a strong possibility that 'N'wah' may be used as an epithet in Morrowind because of it's phonetic similarity to 'n-word'. So let's c-cool it the frivolous use of N'w•h around here.

impossible

Where do I go for bodyslide conversions now that wtfuun, jr and malfdawg are dead?

>nigger
>nwagger

Learn to make them yourself retard?

I'm not new to modding Skyrim but I am new to waifu creation, could you tell me what you used to create your character because I think she looks great.

C.B.A.

Loverslab.

Old version of fairskin, freckles and RM for that downsy look

what pretty much everyone uses desu
Racemenu, good skin textures, ks hairdoes, a good eye texture mod(eyes of beauty/LiEyes), frecklemania. A proper ENB helps too.

Yeah, I know there's this loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3-no-requests/
But I thought there were some blogs that posted conversions that aren't mitakusaner and eiheispot

The face texture looks much more saturated than the body, but maybe it's just the overlays

in that screenshot she is using some reddish face tint, removed it already

>191911578
Begone, fetcher.

Why is she crosseyed?

What the fuck is this shit

cute!

What mental disorder do people who like big breasts on their waifu have?

I guess I need to get good at the sculpting right? Because the faces in my racemenu are still garbage. I think I have the most trouble with eyes.

hi

you need a good enb and learn how to use angles when you take your screenshots

yes its a lot of sculpting work. takes a while to learn it.

some resident animu evil mod for fallout 4 i suppose

Yes, we should all cool it with the anti-outlander remarks.

Arena in the Deadlands.

Heterosexuality and a normal human brain

>straight people like fat
gross

this shitposter lol

>frogposting in 2017

ignoring him, he is mentally ill

clones..

what mod? I'm genuinely interested

Yes?

Do we ever expect to get anything decent out of CC? I know there's some big name talent attached (Elianora, Trainwiz) but I can't help but suspect that the lousy mods we got at launch are indicative of the lousy mods we will receive in the future. Have any creators teased anything worth investing in?

>big name talent attached
>Elianora
Holy kek
Trainwiz and Enai are memes but at least they have quality mods, what the fuck are you thinking unironically saying Elianora like that?

>Trainwiz and Enai are memes
What the fuck does this mean ? Speak normally for fuck sake.

You're only saying that because shes a woman

any good small and comfy player homes that aren't on the tesgeneral site? don't want anything big, just something to come back and store things in

No.

Lurk 2 years before posting.

Whiterun Mansion

And two years ago you sucked trainwiz dick.

I said small ya pinhead. like a shack tier small

>i've been here for two years so two years is a lot
Cringe

Nope. Dude's an autistic sellout shill and always has been, Wheels of Lull and Morrowloot are his only good releases. I'm not paying for anybody's mods no matter what anyway.

The final area of the mod I'm developing, where words wont suffice and the language of violence must be used to establish the last axiom.

Morrowloot itself is pretty shit to be honest.

Morrowloot Ultimate is the way it should have been.

She makes good houses. What do you make aside from shitposts?

>good
>elianora
literally among the worst housemods for the game

>l-l-let's see you do better! if i call you a shitposter, maybe some female that doesn't even know i exist will love me!
Stop.

You're literally only saying this because shes a woman though, they are probably the highest quality house mods around and she makes outfits that arent for horny virgins which is great.

>good houses
If you like excessively cramped homes with tons of static clutter and terrible lighting, sure.

The only thing annoying me about Elianora's house is how she put too much clutter inside.

ok

I don't mind the clutter so much as the shitty locations. I hate finding a nice house and it's in the middle of the Whiterun prairie

>mfw I don't look at author when I dl a mod

I'm a femanon you ass.

If I want a more fantasy than realistic feeling, should I use ELE or ELFX ?
Or even another lighting mod ?

If you want good fantasy stop playing western games

fucking retard

If I'm getting consistent CTDs around the same area, what would be the best way to diagnose what mod is causing the issue?

find the mod that changes that cell

I don't know which cell it is though, only that it's somewhere near Helgen and Falkreath.

Elfx for fantasy, ele + re lightning skyrim for something closer to vanilla or realistic lightning overhaul for moré "realism". exteriors will look like shit with any of those mods. RLO + ele works fine if you want the realistic aproach without losing all the stuff that RLO disables. Or you can just use EBN.

>oldrim
lol

SSE actually.

Thank you for the detailed response, I'll go with ELFX then.

And when can we expect this interesting new mod?
Pffft, the man has made more quality mods then that.

Acquire three digit IQ

High elf or breton for new character.

>playing gay races
cringe

That wasn't an answer.

What class and alignment do you have in mind

high elf

Breton always.