What are some god tier business movies?

What are some god tier business movies?

the Oil! movie

This movie is garbage and sold as "business movie" to the ignorant masses. The best two business movies are The Big Short and BvS: Dawn of Justice

lmfao, the big short is just as shit as wolf of wall street

Lorenzo's Oil?

This is good. Book is a cracking read as well.

Margin Call

Boiler Room

(I watched The Big Short last night as well)

>lmfao, the big short is just as shit as wolf of wall street

FFS, you serious?

Glengarry GlenRoss

Boiler Room

Barbarians at the Gate
Margin Call
The Founder

>Veeky Forums isn't obsessed with Nightcrawler anymore
:(

Too Big to Fail

This movie is actually kind of stupid

>There will be blood

Is the new one, Gold any good?

that mcdonalds movie

how the fuck is wolf a business movie? jordan was an lazy stupid degenerate who lost everything and know sucks dick to stay afloat

Nightcrawler is still my favorite Business film

my favorite movie

anyone have a Veeky Forums required movies list?

It's pretty good but the only actual business shit in it was the dude from The Office explaining how to BTFO of the incompetent burger twins

Name?

le foonder

the big man

Nightcrawler is legit. It’s on Netflix and I’ve seen it at least 7 times. Highly recommended

The Founder

Gotta love people who hate on wolf of wallstreet cause they think its not realistic enough and doesn't actually represent what its about. Its objectively a 10/10 film and its over the top because its a fucking movie, and it works. Martin Scorcese can do no wrong eat a bag of dick you fuckin nerds

Thisthisthis

Its pretty good but i couldnt figure out why they were trying to close people at night clearly aftet business hours.

I doubt people want to be sold anything at 10pm when they are going to bed.

The ending was pretty good though. The guy that got caught stealing was actually a shitty salesman that just couldnt move on. The last people he closed where insane and the check was no good and he stole contracts from his firm.

It was retarded. Real sales doesn't resemble what they were doing at all.

Boiler Room is fantastic, but I'd almost call it an unbusiness movie, which is sort of the point. I mean, they don't even accidentally do one legitimate business related thing.

Although thinking about it some more, it's a shitty business movie, but the perfect Veeky Forums movie.