Previous Thread >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event Announced
>October 17th, Time TBA
>3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Daily Quest "Ember Gathering" AP Cost 1/2 Campaign!
Date: October 10th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
5* CE Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* CE Code Cast
3* CE Anchors Aweigh

>Okeanos Pickup Summon 2
Date: October 05th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4* Medea (Lily), Heracles
3* Euryale, Hektor, David

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Fluffy Servant

>new about halloween
>not a liz thread
>no (embed)s
>not a liz thread

>1 week
Ded game

If you've saved up diligently and believe hard enough, you will roll the Servant you want!

Updated screenshot with current levels

Remember, user, if it's not the rateup you're waiting for, pic related.

Save all your apples for xmas. There is no reason to use them on anything before this point.

In the next three events (Halloween, Guda, Xmas) You are guaranteed:

20 Lanterns
40 Homo babies
30 Scales
25 pages
20 Void
20 Octuplets
20 Horseshoes
20 Gears
20 Claws
10 Hearts
20 Phoenix Plumes
20 Seeds
20 Snake jewels
As many Fangs, Bones, and Proofs as your Apples can support.
At least 25 Monuments for every class except archer (who gets 5), with 45 for Caster.

Subtract these from how much you need to farm and just be patient.

>Has more information about Halloween (namely the stingy amount of quartz they're giving away)

But if I don't roll, I lose.

I already added you
t. lvl 90 ROMA

Have you forgotten Halloween is the Tamamo rate-up retard?

Stop making me like Medb.

How you can be this dumb?

If you lose, your enemies win

Not always.
I'm glad i wasted 42 rolls to get single Gilles. Now i can get his lvl10 bond before his rate-up.
Totally worth it.

I don't think he did, but you sure forgot to have a brain. He was THANKING the OP for not making it a Liz thread. Look at the image, you fuck.

why are you calling me a retard?
I didn't make the thread

Is the Halloween event hard?

>Halloween announced with Liz NP
>No Tamamo ANYWHERE in the announcement
>lets use a tamago pic for the thread
fuck right the fuck off

>10k likes or 2k shares for 3 quarts
Didn't we have one recently for those same numbers for 10 quartz?

I concede on this one, but I will get the next thread for Liz!

my bad

It's spooky

>How you can be this dumb?
How can you?

But Tamamo is in the facebook post

Tamamo is in the video, smart goy.

I don't understand either.

20k likes or 5k shares for 10SQ

Probably because that was a singularity and this was an event

>Mario told him she's free
>"Is she free?"
Social media really makes me hate people

Kill yourself dumb lizfagget

Looks like its time for another Tips for Beginners!

She was in the announcement video after Halloween Liz dummy

Are you really this stupid? People want Halloween for Tamamo and the materials. No one gives a fuck about a shitty Liz welfare.

>>No Tamamo ANYWHERE in the announcement
Did you even look at the announcement? Her NP is in the fucking video

how are you people so dumb?

event is 2 weeks long confirmed

they showed tamamo in the video

I was able to do the JP Halloween rerun with just 2 level 60 servants. We should be fine.

not as hard as my dick when I look at tamamo

kys spic

There's like 1 "difficult" quest (like Nerofest). Other than that, no. It's not difficult to clear the shop, at least.

But I want both

Dumb Tamamofag

Did you buy the lore?

So, what's the best way to clear the Halloween shop? Is there a quest we have to spam like Dango Hell?

seems events get 3SQ while story chapters get 10.

JP gets 10SQ for new chapters as well, but I don't think they get SQ for events

Halloween Liz is so cute

As long as you're not a lazy ass, you'll get caster Liz to max ascension NP5 in no time.

>Liz showed first

Take that you dumb whore

This.
Also it always made me wonder, why is music/sfx vs voices so badly balanced? You can barely hear servants' lines with default settings, the problem is also noticeable on that video.

every liz is cute

Will you get a Gay Bulge fidget spinner?

Post juicy Tamago

Please understand. DW are run by several special needs children.

no thanks I'm already autistic

Actually false. Most people won't get Tamamo, everyone will get Liz. Why wouldn't people care about her?

No but I could have if I farmed. I just did the Story Quests, Challenge Quests and the Free Quests and called it a day.

I don't want Tamamo at all, I want Liz because she's cute and I have no offensive Caster.

Good thread.

Remember: completing the Halloween event will grant you a Holy Grail. Don't slack off!

>leveling up Alexander for laughs
>successively get a great and super success
>decide to do a meme ticket roll
>Francis Drake

fug, there goes my luck for the year

Really? Do other events in the future grant Grails?

Is this accurate?

Will there be another +$1000 user that will try to get Tamamo but will get multiple Cats instead?

Some do.

Yes and yes.

You'll want to spam 30 AP so you can get a copy of Irisviel's CE, because it's one of the best for a long time and there's only 4 copies in the shop. Other than that, it's 40 AP for Pumpkins, 30 AP for bats, 20 AP for Candles, and 10 AP for Cupcakes (you shouldn't farm for cupcakes first, though, since you can convert higher tier drops down to them at a good rate).

Make sure you don't do guerrilla quests until a support has the CE for extra pumpkins, though. You can only clear them once and they are by far the best for pumpkin drops. Honestly, this is one of the easiest events to clear the shop of everything worthwhile. We get 14 whole days.

Japan gets social media campaigns as well, though. And they never give less than 10 for those (usually 20 or 30).

Because she's shit, most people have waver, and we'll get Rhyme in two months or so who's just better than caster Liz. Caster Liz was only useful in JP cuz of the 40 quartz rolls and pre-buff Waver.

It is worth to try to roll Tamamo when I see that I like her moveset and character? And I don't have no 5* at all? Yet I still really desire Jalter now?

Its just a representation of how many potential chances you have at getting something, not the actual odds themselves.

And yes, it is.

Could any servant defeat Goku?

can't wait to taste tamamofag tears

>dumb cat and carmilla rate-up
I guess I will roll once

Shiki.

I wouldn't run that butch dyke even if I rolled her.

>she's shit
>he's better
>she's better
>being a metafag in a waifu mobage
I don't understand.

EMIYA's cooking can defeat Goku

We can only hope.

well since a heart attack nearly killed him, cu Cu chulain could.

Ah, thank you.

Should I bother rolling the gacha for the event CEs to farm faster or just save up quartz

>butch dyke
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you terminally gay?

>And they never give less than 10 for those (usually 20 or 30).
Bloody hell. How frequent are those giveaways?

He survived it though, along with the Devilmite Beam and Hit's assassination attempt on him, both attacks which targeted his heart. By nasuverse rules I'm pretty sure that makes him immune to heart attacks.

What's the store CE? Joint Recital?

She isn't cute at all. And her voice annoys me. I'll stick with my Grailed Marie, thanks.

Isn't that way too early?

Lancer rank luck basically ensures it will fail, it couldn't even get a gimped Saber.

>Devilmite Beam
Didn't that only not work because Goku was pure?

Shiki

no but he could get mindfucked to slavery in fairly short order

Are octuplets even obtainable? I was spamming 30 AP last week and got 0

Just do the FP gacha. That should be the standard you follow for every event. Roll FP gacha to get ~3 copies of the drop CE, then start the event.

Once a month or so? They also give more quartz in general for more things in general. They've given away something like 30-40 quartz in the past month alone. Just gave 10 a few days ago when they announced the HF tie-in collab and then another 10 a week or so before that for the stage play. And since the next EoR chapter is coming out sometime soon, there will probably be another ~30 coming soon.

Hit's attack didn't destroy his heart like gay bulge would.

When do we get more pages?

I can't wait for next Tips edition
With some luck it will be about supports or something more esoteric like type advantages

The strongest magic user in Dragon Ball couldn't even control Vegeta, who's riddled with insecurities. Goku is easily tricked, but he wouldn't be defeated by mindfuck.

Do teachs interlude and we get 5 pages for free in halloween

You can get 10 guaranteed ones from Blackbeards interlewd. Other than that, Guda and L O N D O N

He would, because Babidi was a hack who only could mindfuck evil people. Servants aren't that limited.

Read the fucking wiki.

She should be of some use for London where there's assassin automata everywhere. At least for us with lesser luck in the gacha.

Trying the summon calculator really shows how depressing the rng in this game can be, such a big difference in what you can get.

Did 100 tries of 600 quartz summons as that's about what I'll have for Jack and less than half the time did the rate up servant show up. Also at one point I went 7x600 quartz between seeing Drake, so that's 4200 quartz just to get the rate up servant.

At least it confirms what I already knew but just made it even more clear that if I fail to roll the servant I want then I should absolutely not pay to keep rolling.

This is so pointless.
>Wait for Scathach
>Roll until you get 2030
>Win game
Tamamo can wait. Don't be fucking stupid.