>Reddit Daily Dose
youtube.com/watch?v=5tXco_IjLG0

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/414740/announcements/detail/1450581690808074628
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0nbaOBAc4
polygon.com/2017/10/10/16455018/raid-world-war-ii-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its over

First for pdg-tan being the only community heister we need in the game.

>$39.99

Is the mesh format for payday 2 well understood?
If so, why haven't any 3d artists made actually attractive versions of clover and sydney?

Why didn't you compete to have your name in the game, /pdg/?
steamcommunity.com/games/414740/announcements/detail/1450581690808074628

what did he meme by this

daily reminder that Connor Shaw is underage and lusting after him makes you worse than /tv/

Paydaymasta here. Im on a fucking behavioral course thingy in school cos I was apparently "impertinent" to people there and I kept kicking the guy next to me (this isnt even my fault btw)
I can now spend 50 minutes a day on my AMAZING GAMRER PC and I have to apologize and move from my spot in the class.
I guess these fckin noobs cant handle being pwned...

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Btw the guy I kicked is hungarian and he called Payday and raid shit
serves him right...

but raid is shit

i enjoy playing it for some reason lol
but objectively its obviously shit
me enjoying it wont change that I guess

adding new shit to my basic voices foldar

Chains and bonnie
wolf and sydney
bodhi and clover
dallas and sokol
hoxton and houston
me and your mom

16th for extra RAID codes

ER96I-LK5LE-ZIAI3

Tbh, the anarchist perk deck is the game’s God mode. With 400 armor from using the ICTV, even dozers don’t stand a chance.

How can dodge perk deck even compete with anarchist ?

how can dodgefags even compete
even armorer is better m8

just joined a go bank, they almost were done with the heist, the host said "pls dont go through laser, weve restarted 100 times before this"
threw 3 nades, went through them, said "bye faggots" and left.
Let me know if it was you/

muscle or rogue

Rogue. I cant find really good muscle builds, generally any perkdeck that revolves around health is not very good. Dodge and armor are good because they focus on raw survivabilty - armor will make sure that if youre careful enough you will be a tank and your armor will take all the damage, with muslce you dont have much armor and if your armor breaks, your health always goes down quickly no matter how much of it you have.

I feel like Muscle's fallen out of favor, it doesn't really make you tanky enough to justify painting a giant target on you and the health regen is pretty trash. I'd rather just have the joker health regen and use armorer or just use Kingpin

You must be new.
The models are packaged and our unpacker does not extract the weights, bones, etc so anything that is rigged (characters) cannot be too heavily edited.
You can edit the mesh, as long as you don't add or delete any faces, vertices, or edges.
Conclusion: A cleaned up version of a face would require editing/deforming the existing mesh.
All because Overkill will not give any form of mod tools/support despite them saying the exact opposite.

Nth for crimefest never ever

Daily dose
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0nbaOBAc4

26th for raid being shit
polygon.com/2017/10/10/16455018/raid-world-war-ii-review

kill yourself fag

>3.5
is that out of 10?

>looks like an unfinished half life 2 mod
>AI is shit
>writing is shit
>animations are shit
>physics are shit
>community is shit
>3.5/10

WOLFGAINS

>mfw raid is so dead that probably a manifestation to play another game joined my lobby

>Nazis HATE him, and basically? You're a faggot.
>Click here to find out HOW!

rate my crew

For a second I thought Jiro was Jacket.
They got the same artistic look.

You sound mad, faggot.

Dragans not russian, why is he wearing the russian hat you autist

his ears are cold

What you're trying to do is gay as fuck, and you aren't even doing it right.

gay retard/10

I think it looks nice

Good news heisters!
RAID is no longer holding steady ay 350~ players peak a day! For the last two days in fact it's dropped down to about 250 peak a day.
And secondly, raid only needs to lose 100-ish more players to officially be more dead than Payday The Heist.

I feel like they need to get on the free base game, paid DLC train.
It's not an attractive proposal but they've got to be desperate.

im 100% sure that if they fixed the XP gain to make it not having to do 15 very hard raids to level up just one level , they would already get peoples to return to play

they needed to get on the "not charging 125% the price of the game they derived 90% of their ideas from" train months ago but its too late now to go back

Got a card pack in RAID today. Just realized they are Steam items and are tradeable. Talking about ingame challenge and booster cards obviously not Steam trading cards

speaking of trains, it's not hard to imagine that Hype Train set in motion RAID's current failure

at the time, Starbreeze had just made SEVEN BUCKS off COP suckers and was getting approval for the mictrotransactions deal behind the scenes. they thought they had their cash cow for years to come

LionGameLion proposes a project with zero ambition but it's following the cookie-cutter pattern Starbreeze has built their current success upon so they greenlight it anyway and give LGL a budget that's insane compared to the scope of the project. looking back at wikiped, the game's press release page (now 404) seems to fit during or just after Hype Train

in late 2015 microtransactions get released and are unanimously hated, surprising no one but Starbreeze themselves, and the potential revenue evaporates before their eyes

fastforward to 2017: LGL proves they're no better than their former employers but they have to deliver something or risk being axed as the scapegoat for Starbreeze's shitty business decisions. they spend the next 18 months only producing an almost-competent game and are forced to set a high MSRP in the hopes the few sales they'll earn at launch will pull in enough profit to save their necks

I know it's a shit game in every single way but I am unironically enjoying RAID so far. Ignoring the outrageous $40 price tag, if you just view it as a PAYDAY 2 dlc since that's basically all it is, it's actually kind of fun. I got it for free so it's really fair for me to say anyone should get this game. The game should have been no more than $30 at launch plus the loyalty and preorder discount of 15%. But even then who knows if people would even buy this game. Look at all the codes that have been given out for free and this game still has no more that 200 people at peak times.

>I got it for free so it's really fair for me to say anyone should get this game.

i meant not

Spookfest when?

Hey we should give Raid its own general

Is RAID going to have a raidfest?

we need the shitposting to keep this one alive.

Do you honestly think it would have more people than we do here? i mean probably all the raid player base is the same as pd2

>Overkill decide to do like Valve and remake the Bank:Heist and Jewelry Store maps

how fucked are you ?

FUCKING HATE GOAT SIM FUCKING DAMN FUCK

>less than 90 players on RAID right now

The countries that are awake right now can't afford it

I thought the paydaymasta was going to buy copies for all of them???

>free code

HEY YOU GET ON YOUR FEET

>peoples preferring to play solo these games

How can it possible to think t it would be better to eat a literally turd alone than to eat a mild dinner with three other peoples ?

>try stealth with three other people
>they fuck up in the first 20 seconds

POST CODES YOU FUCKING BITCH

Can you have fun in this game without ultimate edition?

Hello Robber, Heisters and Thugs! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- In The Head! (any_50_headshot_kills)
- Target Practice: Pistol (pistol_100_kills)

And today's Safehouse Daily is:
- Nu Muny (daily_dosh)
Brought to you by Sydney.

We will see you again on the front-lines and by the thermal drill.

new player here. whats with the spooky music and painting on First World bank of pd1? Can you do anything with it?

Check the wikia trivia for FWB

Payday 2 stealth in a nutshell.

Get a move on!

So something I've experienced dozens of times before happened earlier.

>in a loud game with a bunch of randys
>host starts talking
>he seems to be really chill
>"yeah so after this i was thinking of doing a shadow raid"
>"isn't that really hard"
>"nah man that shit is a fucking cake walk if you know what you're doing"
>he starts up shadow raid
>i'm second class non infamy scum so i just move the loot to the objective
>host gets progressively more and more mad the more someone fucks up and we have to restart
>the other two are starting to get annoyed and dismiss his advice out of spite
>meanwhile i'm just quietly moving the loot hoping they won't fuck up and i can earn some dosh
>eventually everyone starts screaming at each other and the host rage kicks the two other guys
>"c'mon user at let's just try to do this toge-"
>immediately fuck off and find a hotline miami game

Every. Fucking. Time.

Such is life in shadow raid with randoms, stalker