[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Watch this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUgKRtAJqwU

>Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.counter-strike.net/dust2
twitter.com/cromencsgo/status/917929243153260544
youtube.com/watch?v=DEMOfblTrU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deader than my social life

Anyone go to Oklahoma State University?

Who is best team NA? Also why is Stanislaw on Liquid if he isn't even going to IGL, guy can't frag for shit

what the fuck is c9 doing

winning 2-0?

C9 vs G2 is like watching two retards fight on the playground

Stillwater reporting in.

Hey guys

its time

what happened to the saviour of our skines

man i miss those times max betting on lounge

fnatic in 2017 lul

What rank are you? Im gn2 and c+ to b on esea

the goose is loose

welp, map's still shit

Wew, finally a thread to make a personal blog on again

>Internet broke, played pubg instead cus 220 ping doesn't matter on 20 tick servers with client rego
>Play comp csgo again after 3 weeks and 4 days, about to lose muh dmg
>One guy on my team is a guy I've got added on steam, I played with him a few games and decided he was too unskilled to keep playing with, he did well in like 1 game, but did horrible in others
>Forgot who he even was initially
>He's a cocky retard who relies on his low ping to get kills and can't aim for shit, got carried to LEM and deranked himself to MG2
>A player from my team and a player from the enemy team are in the same clan, they're chatting about how they are gunna rage hack but still 'not be blatant' to see who will win
>We win 6 rounds, then a pissed off enemy player (anime profile) disconnects and reconnects a few minutes later
>This gunna be fun
>This guy is walling but pretending as well
>I stop trying for about 5 rounds trying to report bot everyone tabbed out after I die
>12-12, ct side
>A guy abandons on our team
>Little faggot I've got added is shit-talking me about my rank, "No offense, but you're always bottom fragging when I play with you" and "I'm not trying to be mean, but you don't deserve dmg" etc. (rose tinted memory, the guy went negative almost every game)
>Fuck up 1 play, cheater tries to votekick me, nobody decides to vote yet, mg idiot pipes up again, tell him to shut the fuck up and chill out, he's welcome to kick me, the reason he's mg is because he plays like an mg
>Dare my team to kick me, they'll lose for sure with 2 bots
>I manage to get some important frags at the end and be in the right places, do the right things
>We win
>'global' cheater on enemy team going 39 and 15, 'dmg' cheater going 48 and 11 on ours.

Why did I even come back to cs?

i honestly hope liquid gets rid of stan now that hes literally useless. add n0thing if anything

>dev1ce
>nikolai reedtz
>reedtz

astralis is literally reedtz the team

/ourguy/ godazed and the crew is playing my dudes

>yfw josh nissan proves that he was the alpha male all along

NEW DUST2 OUT NOW MY DUDES

blog.counter-strike.net/dust2

>derank 3 times
>start suspecting fishy shit
>my team always denying enemies are cheating
>always germans in between sucking turkish dick "ZTOP CRYING ZEY ARE NOT CHEATING"
>last 3 games I get mad and accuse enemy of walling
>every single fucking one gets VAC authentication error in the middle of the game

Yeh, tell me how people aren't cheating and its all legit and I'm just bad.

>people pretty much openly admit to cheating

I used to say cheaters are scum not because of themselves but because they promote some sorta casual attitude to cheating, where everybody ends up cheating. I've often told teams with obvious cheaters to kick them and they refuse. In the end, it seems everybody starts thinking they should cheat, which leads to endless cheating and no honest players. And the eventual death of the game.

Guess it feels...good...to predict the death of my favorite game?

it looks exactly the same

they just wanted to make it pretty. nuke and inferno are exactly the same

impressive

oh look, valve ruins another map

take me back to when season was good, mill was being played etc etc aka right after launch

youre not going to get those maps back ever again bc of the map creators are ded

Is it me or is there way too much clutter? Dust2 was always famous for being a very very clean map

it seems narrower than what it used to look

>steel kills himself down ladder
what did he mean by this?

i dont need the creators alive, the maps are already made

what a cluster fuck

How do you play the new dust 2 map on a server with random people? I got the beta client and I am trying to find a deathmatch server

you dont. just invite your friends

im sorry for your loss

that guy looks like a retard i went to school with in middle school. is he famous for playing csgo? that explains a lot about the player base if it is that retard

paying hundreds for skins for a knife that wont change anything gameplay wise. the gaben should be ashamed of himself taking advantage of people who only want ice cream for dinner despite being 30 and dont know how to live without constant adult supervision

>~70fps in all these images
rip d2

btw ur skins suck lmao

playing on a macbook

you must be new here

twitter.com/cromencsgo/status/917929243153260544

>ts can still see cts as they cross to b from ct spawn
ONE JOB VALVE

lol swag dickriders btfo'd by are based neurotic jew

fucking faggot constantly posting pics like anyone wants them. Keep filling out those captchas retard.

it took them to do this shit btw
keep opening those cases goyim

What's shit about it, beyond the people that play it?

lmao it took them months to change some objects and the doors again?

fucking valve I swear

heres a (You) for checking them out. also >not knowing how to get around captchas

don't ever reply to me again you dumb weeb

i dont eem watch anime you fucking shitskin sockfag

Anyone still use shift for walk? I feel like an idiot but I don't want to change.

who doesnt use shift to walk?

space-bar is the standard isn't it

my space bar is molly/molotov

>krims is ready
>gets 2-0ed
apparently not lmao

>tfw people abandon because they got stuck with the nigger model

Taking forever to get a game on new dust 2

It took me like 8 minutes but I'm in nz so normies are still at school/work

atleast I know it's possible now

post your weaponfu
This thing is fucking fun assuming you play like you've done 4 lines of coke and you'll instantly die if you stop moving

post aks

>Zeus kills himself at the top of his career
holy WEW

i dont think it matters if he won the major already. look at fnx. nigga won 2 majors and a bunch of tourneys and cashing in on sopa de macaco

>navi
lmaop

Can’t even get in to a DM D:

Aesthetically, this baby.
Gameplaywise, the FiveseveN.

>ruining an ak with not one but four stickers
I toss aks that have stickers

There's no servers for the new map dumdum

Is there a damage calculator for this game? One that calculates how much damage a weapon with X damage and Y armor piercing would do to someone with armor when shot in their stomach at Z range, or something.

how about reading the OP

how about you

>taking the b8
it was easier to google it you fucking nigger

if this is the kind of bait and bants we have then this game should stay ded desu

thanks for joining us. ill be playing csgo and fragging noobs while you figure out what youre going to do in life

Time... To die

the fnatic graffiti is gone in the new dust2 map my dudes

Yeah, the game really is in its death throes.
Vac is a fucking bandaid solution, the 3+ main freeware developers are constantly running circles around vac and solutions don't get implemented for months.

It would make sense if you could no longer do what they did but the whole picking mid shitstorm is exactly the fucking same

>Dust 2 update
>csgog still dead
Welp.

how is au cs so bad

After the past 2 years or so of losing more than $2k by gambling with csgo skins and betting on official betting sites with real cash while being a minor, I recently got an idea. This entire thing happened while I was 15-17 using my own money which I earned by work, gifts etc. and it costs me a lot of tears.
I have experienced huge up's always followed by even bigger down's and I am finally somewhat 'clean' after being addicted to this for such a long time, often times I simply could not find the energy to focus on more important things such as friends and grades.
I have gone through multiple smaller depressions, being completely down trying to collect some money for the next bet borrowing money from by best friends.
My idea was to make a website/blog/forum where other underaged gambles or up'n'coming addicted teens could share their stories to help other people deal with their own.
I myself have never even told this to my parents, as I have simply been too embarrassed and it has for sure been rough - though this should not be seen as 'see me, cry for me' but rather a place to share our stories and help others from getting into the same routine. It is no lie that underaged gambling is a huge problem with csgo skins so I felt like this would be something people could use.
I do want to highlight that it should not be a 'wee wee it's everyone's else fault' but should be a tool to help others to get out of the evil spiral
) Please come with feedback and constructive criticism :) Do you think people would care? Is it nothing but a dumb idea? Does it have any potential what so ever?

Because we only have servers in one fucking city.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEMOfblTrU4

This is a really nice game guys

This is exactly like the game I played last night.

Overwatch is such a fucking pathetic bandaid solution. Just get some fucker to peek a few corners with a low FOV and toggling walls every now and then and you're untouchable.