fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Saber
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10CkPCr_hG9aLBMnTrxErTKbdlg8IAjE5txotl_UWsM4/htmlview#
imgur.com/a/Mz4yP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanna fuck Saber.

Let my wish to impregnate Sanaki echo beyond the stars!

Post your meme defense team

Rate my defense team

>Was about to call someone in Nintendo General a numale and command them to return to /v/
Nearly got me, you cunt

[bad news]

Breed Tiki!

>zephiel surrounded by little sister dragons
i hope hes happy

living the dream

Still 0 wins.

>First time spending money on this
>35 orbs
>Make use of my pity rate
>Get three 5*s
>-atk Mae
>-atk Takumi
>-atk Fae
Never again

Would give a (YOU)

Would you say that this is still accurate, /feg/?

Reminder

Anna!!

Let me add you. Are you team Fae?

fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Saber
get aids

>-atk Fae
i maxed her to 3k HM in arena before off banner rolling a +atk i merged her into. perfectly usable.

>Midir
>Best for anything

The rest is pretty much right though

If there can be multiple versions of heroes that means that they are just copies of the original right?

So if they remember everything that happened prior and they can be sent home does that mean they're merged with the original and end up with conflicting memories or does it mean that there will be multiple versions of that hero in that world all of a sudden?

Owl memes, close counter fodder and renewal. Not too terrible, really.

>Brigid can fuck LITERALLY anyone and have decent kids
What did Kaga mean by this?

*blocks your path*

Azura > PAzura

Since coins are that game-changing, I can take AA seriously again.
How are you doing /feg/?

>tfw you think your team will lose because they don't save feathers and will be exceeded by multipliers at the last hour

Adult tiki isn't even that busty I don't get this meme

Those feet.
On my dick.
NOW.

I just picked Ninian cause I liked her, I had no idea she'd destroy Fa THIS hard.

They each come from their own dimension, like how the Askr trio acknowledge multiples of themselves each with their own dimension.

Is calling your flags feathers another ESL shibboleth?

no, there are many parallel worlds from which kiran and veronica abduct the heroes ruining their chance to save their world and thus destroying world after world. but at least askr is saved, right?

their rarity probably affects their memories and strength of their manifestation since they have more voice lines and stats the higher rank they are. all the ones below 5 stars are probably lesser clones, like morphs

n-nothing is settled yet

4976. Top 1000 never

>LITERALLY anyone
That's Ayra who can salvage even Alec and Arden's spunk, Brigid's kids will be crap with anyone but those 5.

Midir works great on Lester, though. Pursuit + weapon inheritance will make him usable.

NOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Also I'm glad the gameplay seems so much more polished/quicker than PoR, maybe those 30 enemy turns will be a bit smoother later on.

I would cum so much in her that she would still be leaking a week later.

4953 i always get 22 coins
wat the fuck is the minimum for top 1000 fucking 5000 score ?

Aren't they also saving some worlds by abducting the villains like Zephiel?

I'm just dumb and didn't pay attention to what I was spelling, that's all. You can't expect much from a lucyfag.

>all those bonuses
>fae is still projected to lose
lol)

oh shoot check the bulletin board

>pull a Doot on her TT banner
>+HP / -RES
>whatever thats pretty much neutral

>friend who barely plays heroes pulls +SPD / -DEF Doot off Threaten Speed banner
im only screaming softly

Who would win?
It still hurts ;_;

>The jews did nothing wrong Azura

Damn

>need 15 coins to get my level 3 seal so I can finish my meme build
>0 coins in the quests
>0 coins until tonight when the new flag quests drop
FUG

Yeah, you need like 5,000+ with a +10 team and super expensive shit. Keep merging your first team

APOLOGY ORBS WHEN?

>Hag Tiki going to lose.
(lol.

Personally I find Briggid/Jamka to be kind of shitty. Patty gets nothing that useful out of the deal and Faval's low skill makes his accuracy against certain enemies and bosses god awful

No, they are the actual character pulled from one of the many multiverses.
So if you pull 4 Eirikas that's 4 different alternate Magvels that lose her.
If you summon an Ephraim it won't be the Ephraim that is native to any of those Eirika's worlds.
Which means that yes, you are actually NTRing Marth and Alm if you marry Caeda and Celica but not the ones in your castle since those still have their Caeda and Celica in their own native universe.

>Vllains like Zephiel
>Zephiel
>Villain
Wrong.

Are you using some graphic changes on an emulator or something? That looks a bit off from what I remember.

We got 5 orbs today for that I think.

Leave Corrin to me.

>maybe those 30 enemy turns will be a bit smoother later on
I'm sorry.

I LOVE Lucina!

How do you gey that much?
I go with four fully SI'd armors and I'm ending with like 100 points less. I thought armors had better BST than Infantry Units?

One unit I can bring to +3, will the score vary greatly if I use those 60000 feathers?

Why did my pic not post?

>ATiki predicted to win by 300million
(You)
That was for the AA fuck up wasn't it?

No, the 5 orbs were for the Arena bug 2-3 days ago

Voting gauntlets always shock me with how few people actually give their units assist skills. How can people not see how absurdly useful things like Draw Back / Repo / Swap are? Is it because they don't inflate their numbers on their simulation calculator?

I'd honestly rather take an unarmed level one Severa with Reposition equipped than any of the assistless but otherwise kitted out reds I've been getting on Mcorn's side.

>mamui is actually going to win

SEETHING LOLISHITS

demi-fiend obviously
How would they even balance that now way he would lose to some dude which just some holy weapon

What do the spreadsheets say right now and why do I think Tiki Y is going to lose hard?

What makes you believe that?

Is anti-meta Inigo a meme or did it actually work out? Asking because I have to burn a spare snack for TA because roy never ever.

I use three fliers and one infantry. Three are +3 and one is +6. Two have galeforce.

Is it explicitly said that only one character can be pulled from each universe?What's the guarantee you aren't picking two characters from the same place?

No. It's terribly outdated

So how was this game? I've never cared about SMT, so I had no real desire to play this.

>tfw trying to find a niche for palla that elincia doesn't do better
even Ruby Sword+ is done better by Amiti and TA3

Neither. They both deserve the bullet for relying on the supernatural.

It's BST+Merges+expensive skills like Aether or Black Luna. First team it's pic related because of that

Why would lolishits be seething when they have nowi?

It's alright. I need a switch port and a banner in Heroes tho.

Here are the OpenGL settings I'm using, might just be the FXAA filter smoothing things out a little bit

O-oh...

What the fuck, I always choose whoever I think will be the losing team just for feathers and the fuckers always end up winning

Caeda doesn't sing so it's automatically shit.

Nowi isn't even a loli, look at YTiki and look at Fae. Those are lolis

Nowi is just a small petite woman, she's fake news

>Midir breeding.
>Horseti reddit meme.
>Noish.
No.

This. Humans only.

Posting score tracker for lazy anons docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10CkPCr_hG9aLBMnTrxErTKbdlg8IAjE5txotl_UWsM4/htmlview#
Also whoever's Soren this is has been saving my ass nonstop

Here's an image for (you).

Id rather just have Adept for memes

We can still steal the win with bonuses!

Right?

Ye

Is this not Caeda? I thought all the characters were like reborn versions of FE1/Awakening characters?

I know what you mean. My Brave Roy might be +atk, but that -spd really hurts.

Meanwhile, my friend just got a +spd -res one

armors got a multiplier with the arena rework way back, they are similar to infantry. one merge gives you 2 more arena points to your upper and lower range so it increases your min and max potential by 14 points. not sure though, here's a link i saved but didn't read.
imgur.com/a/Mz4yP

What is the usual level for Cerberus in Megaten? This dawg was one of the most powerful monsters in Sacred Stones.

>filename
You're going to delete this post, aren't you?

Why do they look so young?

I hate this meme. Midir cripples Lester's stats, even with pursuit he still sucks. Lester with Jamke as his dad is pretty much Horse Jamke aka very good.

What are the odds of most, if not all of the Tikifags joining together if only one of them loses? Same deal with Corrin too I guess.

They're pretty much the same character.