>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn (embed)
syampuuh.github.io/frontierDefense
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>Titanfall Assault Guild
Just search for tfg. Look for the Apex patch.

>News
FNN 19: respawn.com/october-fnn
Postcards from the Frontier patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/14073/postcards-from-the-frontier-the-patch-notes

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cviVhtoAiME
youtube.com/watch?v=gj0sXXoFp20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Memes

You fucks said this is dead.
>be me, get that need to go FAST
>see thread of "oh noe da game be dead"
>re-install and see a consistent base of 3k for the past 2 weeks

It's the general that is dead, not the game. The game isn't doing that bad.

What is his fascination with the cat boi?

Faggots like gay shit
More breaking news at 11

Water is wet, and gay people are gay.

Anyone down in a few hours?
>pic related

Animefags are degenerates
Weather at 9

What platform?

WHERE ARE MY BURN CARDS

back in a deder game

HAHAHAHA
post webms

salt, spice, and everything nice is the recipe for a good game of TF2.

Xbox of course. PS4 is dead, and PC doesn't coordinate here

Well, I'm back. It's me, anonymous! I can't believe I thought Destiny might hold my attention. What a boring game.

Burn cards were a mistake. They were a hassle to manage and dying to an OP card really ruins the mood. If they got a buff in TF2 that'd be fine.

Just an old grapple kill I'm still pleased with.

>destiny
why did all the xboners fall for it?
Every single thing I watched of it made it look more and more like a sad Destiny 1.000001

reminder that only sissies and shitters use small guns. The kraber is a real mans gun. FEEL your shoulder strain nearly to the point of breaking with every shot.

>playing some comfy hard FD
>get war games
>fuck
>actually get good teammates for once
>call in scorch before final wave
>into that little crate box that used to be a lane
>he's fucking stuck there
th-thanks respawn

You're welcum.

Hey guys, so I just replayed Crysis 3 and had fun times. I'm not a CoD a Battlefield type in the least, so Crysis felt pretty weird to play, but still fun. I'm interested in picking up a game like this for multiplayer, Titanfall 2 seems like an excellent choice. Is it still worth? It seems very underappreciated but I really know fuck all about the franchise,

How does the grapple work again? If people cut through the line does it like transfer to them?

It is very much underappreciated, and it's very much worth your money. The game is on a low point as far as player counts go though, and it's probably on a slow but inevitable death spiral. Plenty of players still though, and the game isn't dying just yet.

I can cop for 22€, seems more than reasonable. I'll go for it, thanks friend =)

>How does the grapple work again? If people cut through the line does it like transfer to them?
Yeah, if they maneuver into it, it acts like a trip wire. Very useful if you know where the enemy's heading.

Uh, here's an old webm demonstrating it. Not the most flattering footage but whatever

He is just addicted to cat boys

Stop making new threads, take a damn hint. Wait until there's a FNN to cry about or something.

I think we'll just keep ressurecting it from the ded for the next while.

Is there a more satisfying sound than the continuous BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT of a legion firing the on all cylinders?

buy it. The campaign serves as a very good intro to the movement system, along with being very good in its own right.

the jangling sound your gun makes when you have one round left and you pop smart core

>enemy is melting under agressive sustained counterfire
>they start to come out of cover thinking they're safe as I almost need to reload
>pop smart core
>double powershot
>liquefy the ejecting pilot with a couple dozen 20mm rounds
I am become Gork, bringer of dakka.

how do I convince my wife to go fast with me

women aren't good at video games user
give up

Anyone else kinda sick of the car being the new "meta"? Despite smgs being nerfed, the car still has insaine headshot damage it seems.

But she made me play overwatch

car has always been this way, since day 1. everyone has always used it

It has been but few people have used it as much till now. This might just be the salt talking though.

How dare she make you play an inferior game.

That's my point, man. She made me play her game and won't play mine. How do I tell her that it hurts my feelings without showing weakness?

Tell her to at least try the campaign before dismissing it entirely.

how are you married to this woman if you cant even say something like that to her?

Just watched the youtube video in the OP about grappling. It doesn't really explain how to do the speed sliding after a grapple where you maintain the momentum on flat ground. How does that work?
youtu.be/cviVhtoAiME

you crouch while in the air and hop as soon as you touch the dirt

ded

youtube.com/watch?v=gj0sXXoFp20
why are you guys so racist? you know it will get you banned right

lol what a bunch of idiots; slower than console despite having mkb

>complain about everyone using the EPG
>complain that it's not fair / fun because they're bad with the EPG
>so slow they kill themselves trying to use it and leave the game

gold

Ive noticed on pc im the only guy on rise who is always up on the walls with a cold war. No one else seems to join me and people are usually salty about it.

God. It hurts watching him play. They dont understand height advantage and not being on the ground.

>HEY NIGGER

Lmao. The way they all went "wow...." was hilarious. Set the tone for the whole match.

>Immediately switches to EPG on seeing /tfg/
>Immediately gets shat on from every conceivable angle
>Complains about players using the EPG
>Kills himself while using it

Jesus, that hurt to watch

I really hate that condescending 'wow....' that faggots do online.

>That guy
>Calling other people slow
o i am laffin

>I can't... I can't play like this. Everyone's using the EPG.
>as if that's a bad thing
>actually literally rage quits
A+ misuse of the EPG and grapple, too. Is this guy new to the game? He still has callouts on the HUD (those "Player X called in a Titan!" things)

>3.99 to get Ash's skin for Ronin
I'm sweating hard for that thing.

Anyone want to take bets on the postcount this thread will reach before death? My bet's 200-250.

speaking of skins, what do you think the new ones will be like? day of the dead themed?

I give it about 100-130 samefagged posts.

actually dead general