/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2618
Secure Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA on Links for it.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:

●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2(Febuary 23rd)

-Do NOT post CaC things here, make your own thread on Veeky Forums or something.
-This is NOT a general for Duel Links. They have their own.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FK1RSLOyCns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chazz is cool in the manga but why is he such a buttjoke in anime?

Oh hey, I completely forgot about that thing
Why are they basing them off Firewall if they aren't gonna give Yusaku them

I mean, we have multiple Odd-eyes that Yuya never used.

Still seems like it's just fusing for the sake of it, though. You could still use mask change if it just summoned them from the main deck instead.

What's the point of increasing brick chances?

>No CaC allowed
Using this thread.

>and clogging your main deck

Even if you want to go for aesthetic you still need to balance it for playability.

Hosting on DB.

I guess mechanically it's more sound as a fusion, but I'm bad and more concerned with categorical correctness.

Purple card colour is cooler though

You could essentially just make it Metalfoes fusion and all your problems are solved.

Two questions

A) Is there a Pot of Avarice/Jar of Riches/etc that works on Fusion monsters? I need a way to recycle them from my GY.

2) Is there a list of all generic fusion monsters somewhere? Not just things like Dragonecro that specifies 2 Zombie-types, but also cards like the new Dark Magician that work with fusion substitutes.

How does making it regular Poly (so you have to use more than one monster, which defeats the entire purpose of it both in the manga and in the TCG) but with a graveyard effect solve the problem?

You're not wrong. Fusion master race.

You are correct on this one. I don't even like Synchros as a mechanic but I like collecting them because those white frames looks slick.

There is still nothing wrong with Fusion, though. Why is your other form in the same realm as you?

I'm saying a highly searchable card with a draw effect would solve the problem of making the deck feel cloggy

>A) Is there a Pot of Avarice/Jar of Riches/etc that works on Fusion monsters? I need a way to recycle them from my GY.
There's this.
>2) Is there a list of all generic fusion monsters somewhere? Not just things like Dragonecro that specifies 2 Zombie-types, but also cards like the new Dark Magician that work with fusion substitutes.
No, but what are you playing? I can make some recommendations.

Best thing about the LEDD is the alternate card art for Starving Venom.

See
CaC is not allowed here. Please refrain from posting it.

How have I never known this existed? The design is fucking horrible, but I've always been fond of the gun dragons and I like that this is a natural progression of their effects.

There's still no reason for it to not work the way it already does besides autism about how Fusions """should""" work.

>Anime
The anime had a bad habit of shitting on older, established characters to make new ones seem cool or threatening, like Aster, the Transfer Student, The Darkness, etc. It also mandated that Jaden HAS to be the one to defeat most, if not all of the bad guys, like how Jaden beat 5 of the Shadow Riders, Chazz beating a Goldfish Poop Gang, and Alexis beating someone Jaden had already defeated much earlier in the season.

The manga, however, had it's on continuity and plot, and one of the things it decided to do with it's free reign was completely cement Chazz as Jaden's rival, and put further focus on the conept of Duel Spirits, with Light and Darkness Dragon taking the place of Ojama Yellow and the rest of the trio in the manga.
Because of that, Chazz was just treated as a much more serious of a character, even defeating Jaden in their Tournament Duel for the right to fight Zane.
A similar thing happened to Fubuki/Atticus, a joke in the anime who despite being Obelisk Blue, never once won an on-screen duel against anyone. In the manga, he was turned into one of the Academy's greatest duelist, on par with Zane who was even fiercer in the manga than he was in the anime.

What are some good targets for Ghost Reaper in this new TCG format (post-CIBR)?

No arguments here my dude. I love the OG one but I plan to use both. The Venom family are the sexiest dragons this game has ever seen.

YUGO SHOKAN

Mask change doesn't require that it be used on a fusion though, if that's what you're getting at. To me it doesn't make sense for Masked Heroes to be fusions because they're not a fusion of two or more monsters.

>To me it doesn't make sense for Masked Heroes to be fusions because they're not a fusion of two or more monsters.
Could've just said you were autistic.

Either way, there already exists a spell/trap card that uses monsters on the field to SS stronger monster from your deck.

Think of it like they are fusing with the mask. It makes more sense then.

YUGO SHOKAAAAAAN!!!!!

And there's a reason why ASS Mode sucks

I get that it's kind of nitpicky, but I don't know if I'd call it autistic. The classification is rather inconsistent. Seems like they were probably just made fusions because they debuted in the protagonist of the "fusion generation"s deck.

Currently building PredaShaddolls and Dragostapelia when?

I'm playing Millennium-Eyes with the Fusion Parasite engine and also Predaplants.
I already have Rune-Eyes, Red-Eyes Slash, Starving Venom, Dragostapelia, Chimerafflesia, Mudragon, DM Dragon Knight, and obviously Invoked.

My biggest issue is that I burn though my Millennium-Eyes in the first few turns.

I can settle for this explanation.

A guy showed you a snippet of the manga. YOu can understand fusions as transformations, as well as a combination of two things, like the Metalfoes

It is autistic though.
>"the point of Mask Change is that you get around the limits of Fusions needing 2 monsters"
>"but doesn't that make it inconsistent with needing 2 monsters to fuse?"
>Seems like they were probably just made fusions because they debuted in the protagonist of the "fusion generation"s deck.
Or because that's literally what they were in the source material.

>Fusion Parasite engine

Please explain

GOD DAMN THE AMOUNT OF FUSION LOVE IN THIS THREAD IS GETTING ME HARD. POST FUSION PET DECKS. Regular pet decks also acceptable.

>Dragostapelia when?
Fuck if I know dude I want it too. Like god damn Komoney just print the shit I want and I will buy it.
>PredaShaddolls
Hot shit. How well does it work?

God damn dude that deck sounds DANK. I would love to see that list. I think Dichotomy is exactly what you want though, you have plenty of variety there to use it. As for more generic Fusions, I think you've really hit everything. If you add Pendulums there are more options but that can fuck your deck right up. Your best bet is probably just go go on DB and look at every single Fusion. The list isn't as big as you might think.

Neither are the Legendary Dragons. What's your point?

Kinka-Byo summons Fusion Parasite from the GY, which activates its effect to summon Millennium-Eyes or whoever else.
During the End Phase, Fusion Recycling Plant puts Kinka-Byo back in your hand so you can do it again next turn.
It's pretty simple.

>Dichotomy is exactly what you want though
MER is a spellcaster. Everything is spellcasters.

>Predaplants
>tfw Scorpio into Ultra Poly for a rank 3 and Chimerafflesia, who breaks boards and searches Instant after death doesn't work anymore

First for ruris and also lunalight cat dancer

I love fusion!!!
also i need tips for this

If all you went is recycling, there's Pot of Benevolence I guess.

Fusion Parasite is not a Spellcaster. Predaplants are not Spellcasters. Your other Fusions consist of not Spellcasters.

how am I supposed to summon more than one thing from the ED without spending a trillion cards, again?

By spending a trillion dollars instead.

gofu is a single card that puts decode talker on board

>Triple AHL and Strike
I would probably run Twin Twisters over Cosmic Cyclone. That's a lot of LP my dude.

Tokens.

>OP forbids CaC and duel links
>Thread is on topic
Like fucking magic

No booly, year old irl deck that needs updating.
Tag for triple chick obviously, remove the traps, double foolish goods, add an extra wolf, remove two rabbit, add Starving Venom. That's about all I know for sure just based on what I've seen here, well and mst for Cosmic Cyclone if I can be bothered.

How come fusions are the only ones that get instant fusion, what would go wrong if synchro/xyz/rituals had their own instant fusion?

>rituals
They do.
The seventh one is kinda like an instant fusion for XYZs, and I can't remember if there's anything for synchros.

Fox is a decent one-off and has utility in the gy for that sweet sweet Perfume synergy

Rituals do actually, Ritual Foregone

Eccentric Boy is the closest thing Synchros have I think

Besides the things you mentioned, i say remove Allure of Darkness, even if its another alternative to trigger kaleido chick, allure only works on pure DARK decks in my experience and trust me that banishing something that isn't kaleido chick feels bad with Allure. You're better off with Pot of Desires, search first then use the pot.
Reincarnation Dance is ok at 1 i guess, i'd run Dimensional Barrier instead
Upstart is unnecessary
Put a raigeki
MST could be sided by twin twisters or cosmic cyclone, i just choose to run MST because i can destroy my own Tiger, although in this case there's Tornado Dragon as a secondary backrow removal
The exta is decent, just take off a single Cat Dancer for Starve Venom, add Dragostapelia and the xyz cards you should be running are Tiger King, Baguska and Tornado dragon.

Also for big memes, using Mask Change II on kaleido chick triggers the poly recycle

>free Shien that can redirect its destruction
>Quasar turbo and Synchrospam in general becomes more consistent

He can't redirect the destruction, it would be a condition

Darkly Big Rabbai
DARK/Spellcaster
Level 13
?/?

Cannot be normal summoned/set. Must first be special summoned (from your hand or graveyard) by banishing 5 "Forbidden one" monsters with different names from your hand and cannot be special summoned by other ways. Unaffected by other card effects. This card's ATK and DEF is always equal to twice the ATK and DEF of the monster with the highest ATK and DEF on the field (except "Darkly Big Rabbai")

Leaks!

Daily reminder that Yugi wants to be otk'd

What?

Reminder to report all CaC posts. The OP clearly states they do not belong here.

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Dark Synchro for more hand wiping.

Four Jesus Dinosaur
Dark/Dragon
Level 12
5000 atk 5000 def
cannot being battle indestruction

(It's a pajeet translation of 5 headed dragon)

fuck off

See
Kindly show yourself out, friend.

Threadly reminder Dark Law is utter garbage that can't do shit against Spyrals.

The op isnt the final decision. If you think it is, next thread I make I am stating not to post anything related to burn decks.

Good, we could use less fags like iron core.

You told me Links saved the game /dng/.

>le ebin downward spyral meme
youtube.com/watch?v=FK1RSLOyCns

Iron Core Disposal
Spell Card
Discard 1 card, and banish all Iron Core cards in the field and GY.

Synergy off the discard to search yeah? And remind me: Chick and Fox's sent to grave effects do not proc off of polymerization correct?
I might wanna pick up Desires for D/D/D so I could try that, I'll keep a Reincarnation Dance in, could spend £20 on a Raigeki but I ain't gonna, no Dragostapelia cause tcg, Baguska was like a rare wasn't it so that'll be cheap, and no Tornado cause I'm a cheapskate. Foolish instead of upstart maybe?
Looking at something like this then.

It's almost like just sitting on a boss monster with no self protection isn't a good strategy!
@191936205
>saving a thumbnail
don't even deserve the you desu

>And remind me: Chick and Fox's sent to grave effects do not proc off of polymerization correct?
Of course they do, that's the entire point.

More like TCG once again broke the game.

>implying it was the TCG that released Double Helix

I could've sworn I remember reading they didn't.

It's the same thing as the Shaddoll effects.

Foolish burial for the upstart is fine. and yes to everything else

>Beatrice
>Double Helix
The TCG just sets the stage, the OCG got themselves into this mess.

>Baguska was like a rare
Super Rare. It's an R4 staple so it'll probably cost like 5-8 or something.

>Trickstar Sweet Devil into Black Catbat
Reeee

You expect Garfield but it was me, Dolittle!
I know I'm late

You're right there, wonder where I got that from then, good thing I checked then.
Cool, thanks.
Not too bad.

PredaShaddols work alright so far but I'm gonna need some more spice and have been eyeing Fiendess and Guru. They would also serve as materials for Shekhinaga. It's still a WIP and MR4 fucked it over considerably but I will not rest until I can shit out El Shaddolls and Starving Venoms consistently.

Name one (1) good Xyz archtype that isn't Zoods

Utopia

On a final note about your lunalight deck, take out cowboy and castel for some link monsters, Dweller, Baguska and Tiger Tony are more than enough, then put something like Code talker (until we get the DARK Link-2) and Decode talker

Raidraptors

Paleozoics

You know the joke is that you're not actually supposed to name Xyz archetypes, right?

Cloudians

Jackie Chan

Hey guys, bought some ghostricks for Halloween to play with and I have a few questions regarding rulings.

If I have a face-down ghostrick targeted for an attack, can I negate that attack with Lantern's effect and then special summon Lantern?

Whenever I special summon a ghostrick monster face down by an effect, do I have to show the card I'm special summoning face-down to the opponent?

Thanks.

Frogs, or Paleozoics, in the end both spam rank 2's of which one is Radical Gnarly