/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/klfvfd.mp3
youtu.be/nym4YpUn1Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

inb4 50 ritualposts that should all get permabanned

Mugi!

ONE

oom

my.mixtape.moe/klfvfd.mp3

Fuck the jets

Kaede's
Fat
Ass

Best rivals
Best madmen
Best pairing
Bonus mode sexual favors confirmed
O U M A E D A
U
M
A
E
D
A

Missed one

Lick me more daddy!

Best giri.

Angie and her beloved Tenko!

Thanks for your input user!

I'm simply not strong enough to keep with with the pure unfettered autism of waifufags

Was there any character you hated at first but that grew on you through shitposting?

>Pic related

I already disliked him and his posters just reinforced my opinion of him as a flat nothing character that exists purely to bait the worst possible fans

Heh

What did they mean by this figure thats facing towards the camera but has their arms and legs face the motherkuma?

>initiating image spamming
Fuck off.

>liking a character because of shitposting

Forgiving a character's flaws because of memes is exactly the kind of logic that allows absolute scum like Tsumugi to have her own waifufag following.

Don't do it.

Have you mourned our boy yet today?

Here we go

You should always point your feet towards motherkuma, independently where you're looking at.

I have a feeling it's the said waifufags who want to create early new threads instead of chilling out and waiting for bump limit. Quantity over quality, I guess.

Nope, because /myboy/ is Amami.

Can't wait for AI Gonta to save the day in V4!

I want to be Ouma's pretty pomeranian!

>Just tell me when to stop when you're convinced, okay?

I mourn his trainwreck of a localization.

>using tsumugi as an example rather than korekiyo

Damn right

Tulpaposting is a thing mostly in the past but the Mugi shitposting that's been happening here for a while is fucking annoying.

True, but I don't think the tulpafags are as serious as the shitroganefags.

They at least acknowledge the stupidity of the seesaw king.

>it's just a prank bro

I was laughing my ass off throughout the entire trial at tulpaman's sheer psychopathy being presented as MIGHT AS WELL MURDER AGAIN, DON'T WANT TO WASTE THE TRICK

I want to fuck Kaito.

Not through shitposting (more or less), but Kaito.

What series should do crossover with Danganronpa?
It can anything, vidya, anime, etc.

Kisss!

I love Tenko!
I love it when she turns ugly degenerate males into cute sexy girls!

Phoenix Wright

I love Tenko!

good cosplay

The Wizard of Oz, obviously

youtu.be/nym4YpUn1Cg

What a ridiculous statement.

Rune Factory, using the VR sprites. I want to farm with my favorite Dangans

Remember, if you become a detective people around you will start dropping like flies.
That's just how it works.

Night in the Woods

Tetris.

crash bandicoot

>series
i love nitw but that would be terrible

Total drama island

>*Muffled buzzing noise*

Cuphead but with Hoshi.

Tell me about Oma, why does he wear the straps around his thighs?

Monophanie > Monosuke > Monokid > Monotaro > that shitter Monodam

I am serious in my love for Kiyo, I just don't feel the need to make a huge spectacle of it and shove my husbado down other peoples' throats. Even Darling Husbandposter just makes some small declarations of love rather than posting 500 word essays trying to justify to other people their thoughts.
But I am glad that other people can have fun because of my husbando through seesaw memes, neesan memes, tulpa memes, etc. which I know Mugifags won't ever feel because she has no good memes.

>posting memes about a character means you forgive their flaws and bad actions
What kind of logic is that?

He's kinky.

>monodam
>shitty
out

Because a. he escaped from a mental hospital or b. he put them during a heist where he and DICE had to ride using race cars and forgot take them off. Ever since that they got glued onto his legs.

Kaede is cute

TTGL
Spiral Power is Hope

Why is it ridiculous?

I'm not saying ALL the Tulpafags or Shitroganefags forgive their actions.

I'm strictly referring to the type that have waifu/husbando'd them so hard that they genuinely believe they did absolutely nothing wrong.

I'd love a canon Ace Attorney/Danganronpa crossover, but Attorney Online has set the bar for such a crossover so high that if it does happen I'll probaboy be disappointed.

There's a character here that is already victim of that but I won't say names.

But Shinguji did nothing wrong
Letting the seesaw trick go to waste would have been an even worse crime

Mugi used to have some funny memes (The amagane/chocolate pussy ones mostly) but nowadays her posters just aren't trying like the falseflagger in the last thread.

Does anyone have animated .gifs for these objections? I really need them for ~something~ but I just can't find it.

That'd be a good talent.
The Ultimate Feminizer: Can condition anyone into being girly and cute.

let me know when you find them

The Professor Layton crossover was pretty lit tho

>defending shitters who'd beat my sweet girl monophanie
monotaro and monodam both a shit

You can't turn a guy into a girl, much less from an ugly to a cute one. C'mon.

How does Attorney online work though

HE

You will need to dig more deep to know.

>Neo-aikido is secretly her feminizing massage program

Has no style, he has no grace. This Ouma has a funny face.

Wrong

Monodam was a victim of circumstance. He was repeatedly bullied by his siblings to the point of completely socially isolating himself. When Monokuma leaves, he gets some power and the other cubs are rightfully impressed with his keen thinking and cleverness. When Monokuma comes back, they immediately go back to ignoring his existence and everything he did for them as leader. He commits suicide in a blaze of glory as a form of peaceful protest.

Monodam is a tragic figure. JUSTICE FOR HIM.

Goodnight /drg/, the next time I arrive here tomorrow I'll be sure to deliver the results to the popularity poll. I feel too tired to make the result image now since I had to double-check some of the answers.

At the highest level of Neo-Akido, you learn how to punch men in the crotch so hard that their dicks invert into vaginas.

Maki

what contest?

That's blatantly wrong.
According to the love hotel scene, at the highest level of Neo-Akido you can punch someone so hard they submit themselves to you for sexual pleasure.

Ritualposts? Like, for a resurrection ritual or a seance?

The gender-specific V3 poll the user held yesterday

Ritualposts are the posts autists make every new thread because if they don't their autistic brain will shriek at them until their mummy has to unplug the router again.

Yes.

>Implying Tenko doesn't get soaking wet from turning dicks into vaginas

No no no no, that's just the standard master level version

The ultra-pinnacle of Neo-Akido is the feminizing kick.

>chocolate pussy
I don't regret contributing to that.

You download the client and the files for the server you want to play on
Depending on the server, you can join an AA-style case, AAI-style investigation, DR-style roleplay including FTEs and the ability to murder which leads to a class trial, DR-style class trial without any of the FTEs leading up to it, among other formats which are a blend or something completely new
Some servers are more improv, some are more guided, and it also depends on the case maker/game master
I typically stick to just the class trials since I prefer logic and debates and tricking people when I happen to be the blackened over pretending to be friends with people
If you liked Layton and its twists. If it was your first Layton game and you were expecting more PW, then maybe not.

Do they make them even in their sleep?

nice

Well thanks for doing it for me while I was out, I suppose...

I'm sure Miu has an invention for that purpose

nope