/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #988 - Buddy Edition.

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1HBT0zzYc
youtube.com/watch?v=tbIO4uO7awg
youtube.com/watch?v=wEl4Tat68RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*Comforts*

>100th Buddy thread

You moron, the videos are messed up again.

AIBO

>STILL haven't fixed the YouTube links
Jesus CHRIST user

Ayy, good to see you again, and thanks for the LHT update. Happy travels!

Are we confident Flynn will do a good job on IDW since he's no longer fixing the previous writers' messes?

He needs to have that wart under his eye looked at.

I'm not Senpai, I just wanted to make a joke, and now I feel bad because people wanted to see him here.

For the next thread people

"Episode Shadow" Free Add-On For Sonic Forces - youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1HBT0zzYc

Sonic Forces English Trailer - youtube.com/watch?v=tbIO4uO7awg

>so eager to put that faggot in the OP image again he didn't fix the links
thanks user. you now have now made me hate Buddy. I hope you're proud

No. He's bad at telling long-running stories and his dialog relies on too heavily on references.

I've got the OP in a text file ready to go with everything formatted correctly.

Impersonations suck, man.

Beta slow rat!

NEEEEERRRRRDDDDD

Was going to say But if he's starting completely from scratch maybe things won't be so bad and we can get off to a good start.

Sally is perfect!

>relies too heavily on references
I never noticed?

yes, she's hot.
cute pic

my echidna

Not the first time I've seen this complaint. Are there clear examples? There's a lot of arcs out of him that I like and I can't really say his dialogue was bad like that.

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

SLOW

So how would you go about folding Sticks into mainline continuity? It seems like if SEGA keeps anything from Boom, it'll be her.

Have her stand around like everyone else, except she'll occasionally say nonsensical things.

During one of Sonic’s many trips to South Island, he runs into a silly badger girl in the Game Gear’s Jungle Zone.

Would you an Iron Nicole?
me too.

Senpai! Tell Aleah we love her! I hope she gets picked up too.

>Jungle Zone
one of my fav tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=wEl4Tat68RA

She alright

>ice cream
>made from 100% freshly squeezed Shadow

Yummy.

That actually looks delicious. What flavor is it?

>inb4 everyone says "Shadow"

Did Shadow take a dump?

uh guys? Ian stopped by the thread last thread!!

You know you want it.

So zetta slow

Have Amy basically adopt her cause she wants to reintroduce her back into society as a normal person after they hit it off as friends.

Anyone can post as Senpai. Don't believe everything that you see

Imagine being this dense

>luigi
>plumber

NOT ANYMORE CHAMP

To fly to LA and be on the Sonic livestream this Thursday.

Sticks is the only Olympic athlete from some nowhereville jungle country, also Mario and Luigi are there too since it sure was nice of the princess to invite them to the Olympic games. eh Luigi?

MARIO AND NICOLE BELONG TOGETHER AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!

>Shadow cums ice cream

Ultimate life form indeed

>So long space robots
t. Sticks

I'd eat it.
as long as it came out cold.

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

And then they-a all got-a super pregnant! The end.

and now back to sonic fan fic Z !!!

the dimly lit alley was cold and smelled like something dead had been baking in the hot sun. tails knew he wouldnt live a long life being homeless. the soup kitchens turned him away after waiting for half a hour in line. so many couldnt afford to make ends meet that people who still had a roof over their heads were showing up to the soup kitchen. tails didnt care if they were poisoning every one with potassium nitrate aka salt peter he wanted food.

what did it matter if he would die in 2 years from a toxin that wasnt water soluble building up in his system from repeated consumption of the tainted soup if he starved to death in a week

he started having vivid hallucinations of food being just out of reach but when he would move closer it would seem to just slide away. he tried whoring himself out but nobody wanted his emaciated body touching them. he looked like roadkill that some one had tried to taxidermy but they just hot glued the pelt on the skeleton . he could almost taste that sweet sweet baby batter and he would have been greedy not letting the "customer" watch it run down his chin oh no he would have swallowed

he had tried eating the trash in the dumpster in the alley but everything made him sick and when he would throw up he would just be dehydrated until he could gather the strength to go to the park and use the herpes contaminated water fountain. he tried eating grass after all the super markets stopped putting out free samples. he stole grapes form time to time . the only reason he was alive was some one who worked there had taken pity on him and let him eat a handful of grapes before telling him he had to leave. but bob was part time . bob only worked 3 days a week and nobody else would let him stay in the grocery store long enough to get to the produce section before running him off. they said it was bad for business to let a vagrant into the store

tails knew this was the end for him.

For what reason?

what did sonic see, /sthg/?

Well I clearly didn't read before posting.

Sonic's in Brawl

Amy x Eggman

I forgot where that was from.

Nice try, next you'll be telling me snake is in

The script

The only funny joke Dorkly's ever made.

Maybe we'll get more info about the comic on the livestream

why is that art so fucking bad holy shit

i don't even know what /sthg/ wants

it seems people were excited to have Flynn but at the same time say he's not a good writer

Hold it, something isn't quite right there.
Hmmmm.........

>Knigger
Oh no

Sonic BOOM season 1 starting NOW!
cytu,be/r/sthg

>Young Rouge crushing on Shadow
This is cute and pure

/sthg/ is made of many people with different beliefs

before she hit puberty and became a walking rack of bat-tats

I bet it tastes like Shadow's cummies.
Yum.

>/sthg/ is one person
Okay.

>salty icecreams
ew.
good for the skin though.

You've seen the average IP count for these threads, right? Differing opinions exist. Besides, at least here there's not a raging eternal hateboner for the guy like on /co/.

Maria....had a hard life.

why does /co/ hate him so much?

He is the ultimate life form after all, so obviously he would be delicious.

To be fair, /co/ Sonic threads are pretty bad. If it's not people going on & on about Penders & Chris Chan, it's shitposting.

If anyone has that gif of Robotnik shooting a laser intercut with scenes from Rambo, I'd appreciate posting it.

Post-2013 /co/ is unrecognizable from how it once was. Depressing, really.

Not as cute now that I found their follow up

I want him so bad.

I consider going on & on about Chris Chan shitposting.
It's downright disgusting how much people obsess over him.

>loli Rouge
How can one girl be so pure??

Shit man, spoiler that.

I feel like this would have worked better with Silver

Well he doesn't want you.

I want those rocket shoes

Those rocket shoes should go to someone slow who can benefit from them.

That's right S_Jet_

Then i'll just rape him.