teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g

Other urls found in this thread:

teamfortress.tv/43953/etf2l-s28-w4-svift-vs-top5rocket
tf2r.com/kisi54b.html
teamfortress.com/
steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/news/33463/mosaic_large.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cherry picking at it's finest

first for fragging

upfate

Tomorrow's ETF2L match will be SVIFT vs. Ascent.EU. Match page here: teamfortress.tv/43953/etf2l-s28-w4-svift-vs-top5rocket

team fortress 2 dead
overwatch too casu-el
what to play?

the tf2 community is a bunch of disorganized betas

When valve ignored the dota 2 community and didnt update they spammed everywhere and got a reply the same day with an update and an apology for ignoring them

google “give diretide” and read about it to see what i’m referring to

if the update is coming today, which seems unlikely, it's probably going to be after steam servers go down for weekly maintenance. i'm sure they wouldn't want people to be enjoying the update but suddenly oh woops steam's down, sorry.

Titanfall: even deader

>niggers saying today is over when it's hardly afternoon valve time

update*

The difference is that DOTA 2 isn't a 10 year old FPS.

>TF2 is dead
? ? ? ? ? ?

Faggot, that shit happens every year and valve hasn't given diretide for like a decade now. The only difference between tf2 and dota's base is one is signifigantly older and whiter than the other.

you got like 5 hours tops if an update is going to drop.

cash out or wait one more day?

You're right. It's a remake of a 13 year old, watered-down RTS.

>older and whiter than the other.
Which?

If lack of an update will really make you quit TF2, maybe you should reconsider why you're even playing this game in the first place.

The sooner the better desu. If an update doesn't happen today, then the market is going to nosedive.

TF2, easily. Have you even played dota before? It's a clusterfuck of subhumans all queueing for the us east server while screaming in spic/chink drivel over the low-quality mic they share with the entire favela.

do it for him

Not really. Why should we put up with lack of support? They made the game fucking worse a year ago. And then left it that way while maintaining radio silence.

ut4 ;^)

Nice update, guys

Lmao

thanks you

nice anniversary, guys
lmao

what's more waiting on top of that year then. if lack of quality and support was what mattered to you, you would have quit the game back in fall of last year when it was clear that they weren't going to do anything for a really long time.

Why should Valve support a 10 year old game? They promised an update, they didn't give us a specific date. Why are you acting like your entire TF2 experience revolves around the update landing today? Sure, they could communicate more, but it's modern Valve, and imo we should be grateful that TF2 has lasted ten years in the first place. Also, it's only 2 in the afternoon PST.

Don't worry the Pyro update is here.

Ohhh yeah. They had to have done that intentionally

Lmao

They'll add Demoman and Heavy to Quake Champions, so we can play that.

It's called a breaking point. And for a lot of people, going 1+ year without the update is just that. And now today seeing their lack of care for their own games, it sends a message. They don't care and that we should stop caring too.

either declare you won't support the game or don't hype the whole playerbase with meme updates

>1+ year is too much for a fan of valve games
ok i'll tell that to half life fans, they'll think that's really funny

is gtag here

was that added today?

y u do dis

Uh, guys, tf2 is updating in my machine

They never said they weren't intending to make the update at all. They probably want it to be the best it can be which is why it's taking so long. I don't understand why you think this magically means they won't update at all. Just because it's taking a long time doesn't mean it won't ever come. Quality takes time. Sure they could've gone about it in a different way, like a series of small improvement updates over time or bringing back the beta, or making a dev diary, but hindsight is always 20/20 and backseat criticism when we don't even really know what all they intend to do is really kind of shitty.

The whole half life situation only adds to that.

yeah of course it is sweetie

posts pics or we don't care

Post pics or die

OH SHIT IT'S HERE

is this the same shitposter who made that broken english fake page yesterday? this is just pathetic now...

I'm phoneposting so I really hope you tell me about an update guys

hurr duur imma troll the general so random XD

HOLY CRAP

Uh, ok, posting a pic

New snpeor cosmetic

what the fuck happened to all the strange buff banners? I can't find any anywhere

possums. more like possdumbs

You said pics so here's the second one

Where's your trip, Xion?

>sniper having an american opossum as a cosmetic instead of an australian possum
why

haha so funny

New update comic

is something funny funnyman

tf2r.com/kisi54b.html

HEY [B]ETER

He I. N amrika

send an angry email to the tf team y/n?

Not yet

y

y

y

poor little white boy needs some black

I'm legitimately surprised they bothered.

"What's next, you ask? We're putting the finishing touches on a mammoth new update, and it'll be shipping in the very near future, we promise. How near? Well, very. Imminent. Not this week imminent, but you know. Really soon."

ecks fucking dee, no update

why does ham like to bully dotsy so much

teamfortress.com/

aw man you're not lying

fucking valve

That shit is faker than girls into fetishes and ur mom combined

steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/news/33463/mosaic_large.png
>15mb
The mosaic is nice.

not really, it's got like 100 unique pictures in it repeated all over. Lazy as shit, just like the stupid fucks assigned to work on TF2.

>What's next, you ask? We're putting the finishing touches on a mammoth new update, and it'll be shipping in the very near future, we promise. How near? Well, very. Imminent. Not this week imminent, but you know. Really soon.

update confirmed 2019

The TF2 subreddit made the mosaic, actually.

this is so pathetic
>VERY SOON
>NOT THIS WEEK SOON
>YOU KNOW, SOON

they fucking know the tf2 community are pussies and won't call them out

this is so fucking pathetic

oh fuck this map finally has textures now?
i actually miss the strange atmosphere it had, felt like an ice level

SOON(TM)(C)(R)

>not this week, but soon
update on monday C O N F I R M E D

It's.. not happening...?

I give up. My spirit is broken.

honestly the art style meme's always been stupid

the shit from the venture brothers crossover was garbage and there's been some bad hats but "haha i paint hat pink it's so awful" isn't

That medic in the bottom right is actually decent.

>What's next, you ask? We're putting the finishing touches on a mammoth new update, and it'll be shipping in the very near future, we promise. How near? Well, very. Imminent. Not this week imminent, but you know. Really soon.
They've been saying this shit for a year and a half

OMHG!! So update tomorrow?!

Pathetic how all you shitters are willing to forgive TF2 that easily after waiting this long for it. All you get for the Birthday is a blogpost. Congratulations. More waiting time for you

Lmao, the state of this video game

im uninstalling bye niggers

i told you fucking people 3 days ago nothing was planned, and now look at you.

jesus christ

Anyone else killing themselves tonight?

I returned here after coming last summer for meet your trash. I am pretty disappointed as well.

>His life revolves entirely around an update to a class that no one with more than two braincells plays
Seriously? Like for real, guys?

considering the fact that halloween is literally 3 weeks from now I'm willing to bet it'll come with scream fortress.

How do you keep managing to get past my filter?

>normalfags now condescending after being pessimistic faggots for the last decade

>that no one with more than two braincells plays
pyro has actually the highest skill ceiling in the game

Fuck off, Yegg.

>posting mobile artifact ridden thumbnails

Looks good on my phone

>DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED