/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #131

Pumpking time soon edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>GX world is live now. Get your game on!
>Duel-a-Thon is live now
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November. They will also have unlock missions for latefags
>Bonz will be roaming Duel World starting October 12th. He won't be unlockable at this time.
>new full box out, it has nothing for Cyber Angels though so it's not the new meta
>Dr Crowler will be available to unlock in late October

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/choecz.mp4
youtu.be/PC8mt2kxHDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

Reminder that this is a bully free thread!

BRAAAP

I want Madison to bully me with her dick

Post your ninja decks.

Post your worm decks.

That's what I got since I don't have 3 Star Demotion.
The main problem is that you need to get your cards early, and be extra aware of your resources, since you pretty much only have 2-4 cards as your main monsters.
I'd add another Transformation if I had one.

>tfw no chubby pumpkin bf to pump me full of attack points

/box/ > /asstouchingfags/

Trying out ranked for the first time with a half finished Silent Magician deck, wish me luck.

No a chance, goof

shit duelist just like everyone else that went to duel academy

Didn't Alexis gave you a lesson?

Just do the missions haha.
You'll learn a lot haha.

This did really well for me, but I haven't played it since right before the new box came out. It should have more SK but I only have one.

>cyber angel users
>having any skill
proves my point that duel academy only produces shit duelist

Going second with a good hand can get some nice OTKs.

I got KoG Day 1 with this, and I can still hold my own against Cyber Angels. To dodge Dakini, I either Duplicate into two Ninjas or self-banish Black Dragon in response to its field effect.

I went against someone named this. I had a good laugh.

Why would Pumpking be a big drop? Is that confirmed? He's not exactly worth using imho.

>early thread
kys retard

So that it's not awkward when they make Bonz playable later. All aces are UR, but Gate Guardian.

Because he'll have a summon animation

>Why would Pumpking be a big drop?
Because it's Bonz' ace monster
>Is that confirmed?
Yes
>He's not exactly worth using imho.
No, he isn't.

They want each character to have a UR ace. Trouble is with very minor characters they probably didn't have great cards.

Paradox Brothers got stuck with an R because Konami jumped the gun on Gate Guardian not expecting to ever make Paradox playable. Further evidence of this is the elemental pieces being pack cards

Should have made his ace card Call of the Haunted.

>Trap card being his ace
Because that worked so fucking well for Ishizu. Not to mention that bringing in COTH would be fucking stupid.

Nobody wants a spell/trap ace. Not only that, CotH is way to good for DL. He does have a skill for it at least

>Giving an event LD a card that's almost guaranteed to be a meta staple
let's not

And people want Pumpking?

Over a Spell/Trap ace? Yeah, I do.

They should've given the cards animations as well. For example, imagine a ghost leaving the CotH card, going into your graveyard, and dragging out a generic monster or something. Also, how is CotH too good for DL? We already basically have it for Red Eyes, and it's not like it would help other decks THAT much

went from plat to kog in 2 days with this
completly free to play too
feels good man
are there many kog players out there?

>two whole days to get KoG using CA
spot the shitter

It would be ran in literally every deck. Spirit brings back red eyes monsters only. It's nowhere near as good as one that can bring back anything that can be special summoned

>Call of the Haunted
>Literally a superior version of the card that made Red Eyes Tier 1
>Not broken
Stop being a brainlet

>It would be ran in literally every deck
Yeah, but unlike econ and mirror wall, this would actually be a GOOD addition to the meta. Think about it, the top 2 decks right now are CA and REZ, and they both don't want to use it. It would be a buff to nearly every other deck out there, that would be a good thing

>Literally a superior version of the card that made Red Eyes Tier 1
Red Eyes Spirit didn't make them tier 1, Insight, Gozuki, and REZ did. Spirit is good, but not nearly as good without the other cards there. Notice how Red Eyes Balance is like, Tier 3 now?

And honestly, do you really think that any tier 2 deck + CotH could even compete with CA or REZ anyway? It wouldn't break anything. It would give lower tier decks an edge that CA and REZ wouldn't be able to use effectively, it'd be a good thing

>Stop being a brainlet
irony

See, you're still being a fucking brainlet. You're using the meta decks NOW instead of thinking about what could possibly be introduced LATER that would abuse COTH.
Insight didn't make RE decks Tier 1, but it was the powder keg that Crimson Kingdom blew up. Think of all the possible monsters that could abuse COTH, compared to the 2400 beaters only Insight and Spirit can. Now imagine further graveyard support being introduced, making the multitude of monsters that far exceed the power of Red Eyes even stronger.

You're trying to band-aid the CA problem with a rope attached to a floodgate ready to burst because it would help "fix" the problem now, not caring of what will happen later.

So yes, stop being a brainlet.

You're an idiot if you think that we'll get CoTH before Birthright

>3x Enemy Controller
>3x Mirror Wall
>3x Sphere Kuriboh
>3x Dakini
>3x Insight
This is fine :)

>1x Call of the Haunted
HOLY FUCK SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN THIS IS TOO MUCH

Yeah dude, you got me, that literal one copy of call of the haunted is just too much

>unironically saying this when fucking cyber angels exists

As a red eyes brainlet, I'd gladly make room for it in my deck. It's basically a fourth spirit

I wouldn't deck space is crowded as is, and you usually have instant access to a spirit with insight or drawing it regularly. Plus, it really wouldn't make REZ able to beat CA anyway

I like how you had to limit COTH yourself despite arguing the fact that it's NOT too strong for DL, and by your logic would be fine at 3x

Konami will fear the samurai

Six Samurai confirmed boooiiis

WHEN

The fuck? I never said it should be at 3. It should be one of those one-off cards like windstorm/lava golem/etc, that was my position all along. Why are you making shit up?

>and by your logic would be fine at 3x
Nope, wrong again. I pointed out that THOSE cards are at 3 and you don't care, but you're freaking out over a literal one off card

It would be too good, even at 1

>That scream English VA Alexis does when she loses

my.mixtape.moe/choecz.mp4

youtu.be/PC8mt2kxHDA
>Coonami
Nice one Dgayed

>Bonz ace cards should be Call of the Haunted
>Literally every other ace card besides Plasma and Lava Golem(Two cards that would be ridiculous at more than 1) you can have multiple copies of
>Neither of those two cards can be splashed into literally any deck as easily as COTH could be
>M-more Auto-Include cards would be gud guys!
>Because he hasn't mentioned any of those cards, he MUST think they're perfectly okay!
Yeah dude, COTH would be totally fine bro! More auto-include cards like Windstorm, Mirror Wall, E-Con that can be thrown into any deck are GREAT for healthy deck building, hombre!

If you REALLY think that one copy of CotH would ruin the game, you must be in Gold or something. I mean, holy shit. Go face a cyber angel deck and think to yourself if a 1-time revival for 1 monster would really save you. Please tell me what future card combo with 1 CotH would break the game so badly.

>Mirror Wall, E-Con
Except those are at 3, remember? we just talked about this?

HOW is his gf so cute, I mean this guy sounds like a 110% faggot

Grow a brain retard

haha i may have lost, but have you considered checking out the duel quizzes ;)

This is why I don't bother talking about the meta with shitters. Enjoy Gold

Guise I Think Call Of The Haunted Would Be Fine At Two Copies. I Am An Expert in Yugioh And I Think It Would Be Fine Guise

shut up, retard

Cmon guys let’s just go ask Dkayed if he thinks CoTH should be added

She seems to have some pretty hardcore 'tism herself, I'm guessing all of the anime stuff in their house is hers

And don't forget to join the discord! Only 1 shekel per month!

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE SETO KAIBA(FEMALE)

>Konami caring about meta balance in DL after CA
>Konami caring about meta balance in YGO after Kaijus
We are getting wathever card they take from the hat

Dgayed thought Card Guard would be meta warping

Even if CotH was at 3, and if it was that impactful the only real change that'd make is people running more S/T removal.
If anything, CotH is a well deserved addition, as it would provide slower decks a chance to compete with tier 1 decks, which already have plenty of ways to retrieve their key cards. Actually, higher tier decks would most likely not even have that much free space to add multiple copies of it, unless they want to go hyper offensive

When is my main man going to be put into the game? He is such a good anti meta card.

>Konami caring at all

Again, you're not fucking thinking of what can be done later. You're too focused in the now with the flavor of the month instead of thinking ahead. You had to fucking limit COTH yourself despite never once mentioning it at 1 before.
COTH is literal, 100% special summoning from the graveyard of ANY monster that can be summoned by that way. It can literally be thrown into almost ANY deck and be perfect.

>Except those are at 3, remember? we just talked about this?
Yeah, you brought it up for some reason and then went onto say ANOTHER staple card would be perfectly fine, brainlet.

Enjoy Bronze, brainlet. Maybe when COTH is added in(never, because it'd be fucking broken in DL) you'll see that I was right.

Realistically speaking, how long until he's shoved into a box as a UR

You get to special summon ONE card from the graveyard that can be special summoned, which one do you pick lads?

So I just had a Master of Rites drop on Alexis and looking at it I have to ask...what's the fucking point of it? What could I possibly gain from it.

>You had to fucking limit COTH yourself despite never once mentioning it at 1 before.
I always assumed it would be at 1, I never mentioned it being at 3

>Enjoy Bronze, brainlet.
It's not really a comeback when you just rephrase what I said lmao

>Maybe when COTH is added in(never, because it'd be fucking broken in DL) you'll see that I was right.
If you really think one copy of it would "be fucking broken", there's nothing more to say. In a meta with cyber angels, econ, mirror wall, rez, etc, saying that 1 coth is broken makes no fucking sense. And no matter what cards are introduced, a single coth will NEVER break the meta

Never, he'd be too broken with Call of the Haunted ;)

He was already datamined a long time ago, so *probably* soon.

The most powerful card of them all!

Fucking Ojama Knight/King's effect don't activate? What kind of bullshit is that.

I couldn't Divine Wrath them. Cost me a promotion match.

Haha, you are like little baby, I special summon this

It's not an activated effect, it just kind of says it happens on the card

This was one of my favorite chapters in the manga.

get on my level nerd

>cannot be special summoned by other ways

Yeah is a rulling deatil, is a continous effect no a "when summoned", "if summoned" or anything than would say when to active it

You have made a god level mistake

>normal
Is that new?

The art is old, but I'm pretty sure that's just a reprint.

>Card Trader resets
>One card I don't have a playset of

How come /dlg/ has never tried to make it's own meme deck as a thread before? Like Showderp from Pokemon or something.

Your ego got the better of you, I have your one weakness! GO DRAGON MASTER KNIGHT! CHAOS STREAM BLAST!

Because among the 800 and something pokemon and who knows how many fucking moves there's ways to win a decent amount with some meme strats. It's a little harder here.

Because we aren't autistic

alexis is a cutie

I'm about to hit gem cap, what do I invest in? Haven't bought a box since Chaotic Compliance. What's in the upcoming box anyways?

The cutest

Some guy playing an ALO deck pulled an Astral Barrier + Spirit Barrier combo on me
I could not get rid of his monsters because I didn't pull enough Soul Exchanges and Econs before he killed me.
What the fuck