Previous Thread >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
>October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
>3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Daily Quest "Ember Gathering" AP Cost 1/2 Campaign!
Date: October 10th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC

>Okeanos Pickup Summon
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC - October 12th 3:59 UTC
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
5* CE Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* CE Code Cast
3* CE Anchors Aweigh

>Okeanos Pickup Summon 2
Date: October 05th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4* Medea (Lily), Heracles
3* Euryale, Hektor, David

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1126753/3fb5aae5fa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

step-by-step guide for halloween event

>Tfw friend brought up the idea to just go in and use $80 on each banner you are interested in and set a limit, and then save leftovers inbetween each event and use that first to start.

This will likely become a long road of regret, but so far I got lesbians out of it in Okeanos. Guess I will see how Halloween goes. Setting a nice limit per event so you don't blow your load all on one is probably still a more fun way to go though.

>Liz thre-

You will have 5000 Mana Prisms in time to have a picnic with Mashu and Fou, right?

First for best servent

One of one time quests had exploit that pretty much guarantees a CE drop
Or was it Christmas?

reminder that there are 2 more years of halloween liz events

This is Anne and Mary say something nice about them!

Here you go.
I don't really care about either. The CE is too good to miss. It would have been awesome if you could pick out of many options like the spiritron ones.

I managed to get her but not Stheno. I did Grail Asterios so maybe that is why.

I wanna fuck Asterios and make Euryale watch

Can we all agree that Cu Alter's design is absolute dog shit?

I'm willing to drop 160 bucks on Shishou. If I don't get her after that, I'll drop another 160 on her New Years rateup day.

Nope.
Mona Lisa

If in Apocrypha universe Angra Mainyu has never been summoned, and thus the grail has never been corrupted, how can the black assassin be Jack the ripper, an anti-hero?

I was actually thinking of spending $80 in hopes for Tamamo and then just blowing my saved free quartz load on trying to get Okita, but Super Mario Odyssey comes out this month and I'd rather not spend $80 on a chance for Tamamo when I can get the game for $50.
I suppose I'll have to see on the 17th though.
I'll probably spend 160 or so trying to get Okita if my reserve doesn't get her.

>he has to pay AP to do the dailies

>tfw no Medusa, Euryale, or Stheno

I just want Rider mainly, but she doesn't want to answer my summons :(

You dumb nigger they're so far away from each other you can easily get both. As you should.

Sorcery!

>Tfw NP5 Medusa, 2 Stheno and 3 Eury.
>Don't have any eyes after Gil so I can't ascend any of them
>Already have level 70+ Lespirates so not sure if I still want to ascend and grail Medusa anyways.

Tis a hard waifu life.

>114
Says the guy who paid Quartz to get AP.

>40AP

Damn, a part of me hoped that the cost would be something like Nerofest where you could spam low level ones and play more than once every 4-5 hours.

I don't even had 2K MP yet.
You want me to get 10k?

>Free 2 quarts a day
>Free roll a day
>Everything cost is half
>Cool event
>Free 5 star
>Raffle giving away free stuff
My friend makes me salty always talking about the shit they give away in Granblue and we get 3 fucking quarts and even have to hit a share and like quota for it. I am just really salty about how hard we get jewed.

Did you not get enough suffering in Dango Hell, you madman?

I can't handle spamming 5AP over and over again, and pray I never need to.

does that work for the whole party or only one unit?

You don't love her.

Dude it's a two week long event. Drop rates on event materials aren't that bad to boot. It's the first real event we'll get. The only hiccup is you need to drop an Iri CE to limiit break it.
Son check the wiki. There's enough time and prisms from events. Relax.

Only one unit, but a support stacks the effect for a total +20% bond points received.

No. I like playing the game. I find it a lot worse to do nothing but wait for hours and hours and then bust it all in less then a minute.

>first real event

I thought Nerofest was good?

you're free to play gbf and see for yourself how you're getting "jewed"

>Don't save up
>Don't get much
>Save up
>Still don't get much

The thing about RNG is no amount of time will reward for the effort you put in. I can't wait for all the bitching once it happens.

DAILY REMINDER THAT F/HA VOICE PATCH IS OUT

I vastly prefer fights with at least a modicum of difficulty rather than brainless mashing that makes me wish we had auto-battle.

what should I put on these two if i don't have a black grail?

I usually spend around 150$ in vidya, books and Veeky Forums material each month. Since I don't play all of them and I'm playing this game each day, it sounded logical to shift my expenses.

If you want to play a lot just roll jeanne

I would rather play a Fate mobage becuase I like the characters and I know about the grind in that game, but at least they get characters when they try for them.

It was shit. No story and no mechanics. Nero made it even shittier. Dango had a fun albeit short story line. Halloween has better drop mechanics with multiple CE's and quests, a the first welfare and a bigger and funnier story line.

okay well people in japan that play on trains don't have hours to spend playing

if you need to look up a guide for a fight, it's a shitty mobile game

I want Auto battles once you finish an area to make it less tedious. Of course harder content you can't skip.

It's hard to love her when I don't have any of the mats. On one hand I regret using them on Gil, but on the other I have gotten a ton of FP today and I use him quite heavily. Waver, Lancelot, Gil is a great team and I don't have to rely on friend units.

Now if only I had more waifus to work with.

Guys I managed to get my Giles to third ascension after all of the advice I got about him being strong enough to beat halloween, He's my only unit above level 50 and I had to burn a few apples to get all of the monuments in time, but at least I don't have to worry about not being prepared for halloween anymore.

Nerofest was like a mini event, no story and no map or anything like that.

Why is he so upset?

Who said anything about guides?

I didn't say it needed to be SMT extra boss battles level of challenging, just that it should make me think about what I'm doing compared to it not mattering what cards I pick. That's not entertainment to me really.

Oh yes. As much as I like playing the game to the point of using suboptimal Servants for dailies from time to time just to enjoy their animations and np, Dango was hell.

I cant wait for more welfare servants, I dont have a single 5 star to my name. Also taking TL requests.

No little boys in Chaldea to molest.

Good taste user, he's /ourguy/ and deserves some love.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

>Alexander, 3rd Acension Waver, Kid Gil
He's blind as fuck then

And violated, right?

and Idol doing gravure to keep itself relevant what a shocker

Its not violation if she wants it to happen

>"~~!!!"

I understand what most of it is saying but I'm missing some stuff. 1/2

What kind of job would I need to have in order to have an account that looks like this?

im goin to violate her hair with headpats

2/2 The guy didn't get Shuten the first time and when he finally got her he came upon summoning her.

exhentai.org/g/1126753/3fb5aae5fa/

desperately need this tl'd.

dumb male master living the dream

Own a Hospital

High level management position, engineer in a needed field, accountant to the wealthy, politician.

What CE would be best on Medea Lily?

And what skill to raise first?

still looks less than what people spent on star citizen

>Futa

Fuck off

If she's just NP1, get skill 1 to 4. Focus on 2 then 3.

>futa on male

fuck off jones

Assassin Shuten Douji at your..
-Ahhn
What's wrong senpai?
A year ago on her event
I wanted Shuten I wanted Shuten x10
But no matter how much I rolled
She wouldn't come She wouldn't come x10

So at the time she appeared in my chaldea
.. I came
(I don't know what Shuten is saying)
Banana: Shuten is making a face I've never seen before.

Anyone can do better please try. It's quite funny and my moon is pretty shitty and the Lizfag won't deliver.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication

Arts up. Nothing else really applies to her at the moment. 2030 when it comes out.

How does he have so many level 10 skills, are that many lores given out or is it possible to somehow whale for them?

Restocked every month in the RP shop.

They eventually become a Rare Prism Shop item. 1 every month

In JP you can buy some extra stuff for Rare Prisms, aka burning a 4* Servant. Crystalline Lores are apart of this shop, however only one per month and it resets per month.

That's just how many Lore you get if you hit them all. We weren't kidding when we said they weren't absolutely necessary during Nerofest.

Soon.

Boy you're dumb. The ones who said they weren't necessary were trolling. See

lel I remember when people put lores on a pedestal during nerofest but every rerun and 2016 event explosion gave out 1-2 of them. You only need like 30 for your top servants on your support and some skills aren't worth maxing

Guys I managed to get my Giles to third ascension after all of the advice I got about him being strong enough to beat halloween, He's my only unit above level 50 and I had to burn a few apples to get all of the monuments in time, but at least I don't have to worry about not being prepared for halloween anymore.

Glad to hear that actually, the only real difference between my main and alt accounts are 5 lores.

Stop spamming this shit every thread. No one will actually fall for it.

So I am not getting kicked out of friend lists but I am not really getting any friend requests either
That means I am not doing anything really wrong right?

I like how you ignored the other posts and chose the one that suited you the most.

Arts up or Prisma Cosmos for now.

I'll get to typesetting this soon-ish
Sorry, I was occupied playing another jew game with limited events

If you actually post your supports I might be able to tell you. Retard.

It means your servants are shit.

Eden when ?

情熱的 is the kanji you're missing. I'm not really sure what's the best way to translate it in that context, passionate perhaps?

Feathers where?

>every thread
I've only posted the image once before and I didn't even realise I posted it already because I got an error, I even edited the image to lower file size because the captcha was timing out before I could post the original image.

The sex is almost dialogue-less, surely you can figure out what's happening.

Bountiful Sea

>caring about friends and FP

Who cares? It just means no ones likes your servants and you don't have a CE/servant they can use to farm

I'm not even the guy who asked the question and it seemed kinda silly to reply to every single person who said essentially the same thing.

But don't worry, here's your (you).

Were we supposed to have met them for the first time during the Dumpling event, or during Okeanos?