pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

hi!!

hi nep

asomi please step on me

ok when do u want me to

asomi please poop on my chest

me nep?????

this is ur last warning

last warning vg furry cucks stop making this general and turn on voice or there WILL be consequences~

skills 2 clicked themselves out faster than tizzers gets banned for being a faggot.

Sad since I liked them. Just couldn't wrap that ego

yall better watch out skills is a bored house wife now, the most dangerous demographic on earth

remember to pay lee daily

pay lee more like gay lee

more like manatee, cause lee's a fat fuck

please do not bully lee

>*two clicks her dog causing is to die of kidney failure before she can two click that doggy dick up her chocolate fun tunnel*

For firestorm profiles, what aspect ratio should images be to be displayed in the Picks tab?

ohayo~

4:3

>the ugly monkey on Red's back just makes him look more attractive by comparison

I'm on to you.

Better lookin monkey than you!

It's thematic but it lacks detail and the baked lighting is kinda clashing.

Does anyone know how to reset those options that ask you to confirm before doing things like teleporting?

឴ ឴

what do you guys think of my new anime gf

Mom's gonna FREAK!

How do you search like this?

What's a good anime AO for males?

>using an ao
lol fagit

tfw ywn be the first or the last anime chain fucks

What do cool people do then?

They get a random dance animation, play it manually and play it all the time

You're kidding right?

Gachapon events are horrible

no no you're thinking of what do annoying faggots do what cool people do are go between no AO and AO about 50% of the time for each

I figured it was a different viewer thing so nvm

Was A.U.C.S. ever active?

>Red is prettier than 90% of the females in Veeky Forums
How did we let this happen?

this is what happens when you fall for the thicc futa furry mom meme

i wonder who is behind this post

take the tar out of retard and you'll have your answer

i like red

Where do I get an anime goth gf?

i do too, but saying he's prettier than 90% of the females in Veeky Forums is definitely not true

shadbase.com

but I can't stop lusting after mom's big furry ass and dick senpai

Not exactly a high standard to surpass.

I don't he's a creep and has done shit he knows he shouldn't. Soon enough he'll burn all his bridges.

To be honest, wouldn't want Skills as their mommy? She's making 150,000+ a year while Sovot is dating some furry on second life while he works at his shit job as a pizza delivery boy, and it's not like Kopy, Chainsword or any other those PNobodies have anything close or remarkable

does skills get paid 150k a year to take the knot

really don't understand the obession you guys have with skills. She's making great money at Siemens, and shes married with a child.
Sovot/Rarf were struggling to pay for Stern Island on their shitty mimamal wage jobs, Skills owned +10 full sims, and a range of assets on orisis
years later, the only thing Veeky Forums has to show for it self that it's a safe space for thirsty cuckholds while Skills has a reputation for actually being a cool person with contributions to the code on some of the viwers you morons are actually using.

Something Awful sims were always better than Veeky Forums sims because the people there were real, and not fake ass people hiding behind internet personas like "PN" epic troll memelords do

she fucks dogs

So does Sovot, have you seen Asomi?

>fucking dogs is the key to success

/slg/ would you become successful beyond your wildest dreams if it meant you had to fuck at least one dog a week in real life?

agreed keep the creep shit to /d/ at least

>Something Awful sims were always better than Veeky Forums sims because the people there were real, and not fake ass people hiding behind internet personas like "PN" epic troll memelords do

ah you see, unlike skills who can fuck real dogs, sovot can only manage to fuck fake online dogs. looks like you SA guys beat us out again

isnt skills now creak bubbleslap or something

This caustic shit made me laugh harder than any other post to this general in months.

careful! keep dropping those reality bombs and Veeky Forums is going to go into full lockdown mode again

baku... no... that was a satire post pls learn to spot them

in other words vg is pretending to be u because it is a silly thing to do

Stairs?

can i be a furfag and not get shit on here, /slg/

okay thanks for reading

Not unlike you who hides behind the banner of Skills, the goons, and SA. Look how great the predecessors of the group you take part in are!
Make something new if you want to talk about real. Then again I doubt anyone from this generation can rub more than two brain cells together and do something new. Let alone get the courage to do it.

there are more furfags with furfag avatars than not at onatopp

oh. cool, i guess. suppose i'll still get incessantly shit talked but if there are others than whatever. thanks, friend.

just dont have your tits or dick hanging out and you'll be fine

yeah but do they have autism? no

didnt think so check & mate

how do you get into the vg group on SL?

IM one of the officers online, chainsword.audion and lupin.sinister are on online at the moment

deep

You grab jenniferross27 Resident's leash, and tie it to [Bad Unicorn] Mega Unicorn Floatie (REZZ).

rlv dorks man

hit Send

She's rocking that default AO, very stylish

it was me, your favorite furry

please...

*gives attention*

wtf I love gino now

creakslap is autistic as shit, from what I hear of skills, I dunno if they could be one and the same

good joke.

creakslap = talentless pedo

don't post skills' private home here

I want to drink the milk from skills' engorged mommy breasts while she calls me a good boy and jerks me off

same

tfw you will never have a hacker waifu mommy with a high level executive job that runs private underground dog fucking parties for German officials

Life isn't fair

if only it was purely satire

Remember when SLG made fun of frowny-faced normies? At least I didn't need to look far to realize how shit this place still is.