>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
We just don't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
imperial-library.info/content/ardent-flame-draconic-or-endemic
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Glyph of Shielding
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375183/clever-alchemist-change-requires-you-to-be-in-combat-for-it-to-proc-what
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375169/pts-3-2-3-clever-alchemist-what-a-joke
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375160/clever-alchemist-in-pts-3-2-3
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375187/so-no-change-to-sorcerers-frags-now-but-a-nerf-to-clever-alchemist-instead-why
eso.mmo-fashion.com/
humblebundle.com/gift?key=dnUBR2fDBbRpkTRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>so be on the look out for that if you want it or whatever.
Trade it to me instead, user. You know you want to.

we ded now, inb4 someone posts playing the game

we out here playing the game

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

cant find a fuggin ebon armory ice staff

>ice tanking

This is a very alive community, thank you very much.

it has not failed me yet. no one can stop me

Luv u bb but it wouldn't be fair to everyone else i'm afraid. Be here tomorrow morning EST, laddie

>tomorrow morning
guess I dont have a chance, would like to have an alt :V(

No way in hell, slept like shit the last two days. Some soulless automaton is going to get the key and I will never know the joys of Zenimax Presents: The Elder Scrolls: Online.

Perhaps for the best because I almost always end up getting sick of MMOs really quickly. I just keep looking at this one since people talk about singleplayer-like gameplay.

100% yes. see following.

you guys, too. this is a great book. covers the Akaviri having descendants in Tamriel, says a bit concerning a specific, playable class, it's humorous, AND it's written by one of Best Girls.

imperial-library.info/content/ardent-flame-draconic-or-endemic

also enjoy OC from someone else's screenshot

I lurk fairly often in here, don't post too much. Just curious, is the /tesog/ xbox guild listed by the OP still around? When I'm in here it feels like I'm the only consolefag. I need a fifth guild right now, so I figured I'd check.

>m'aiq has been in the same spot in this zone for hours
Have I just been lucky or am I hitting some kind of cooldown on him since I keep running the same circuit?

I don't think he moves around in ESO, does he? the places he's at he's always at.

>the places he's at he's always at
negatory

I thought he had certain spots he goes to in any given zone.
I've been running this route farming all day and always run into him at the same place though.

Well by morning I mean more around like 10-11 so yeah, if it counts.

Still much too early for me but no worries user, it's cool you're giving it away.

He has three possible random places he can spawn at, and he has a chance to spawn at none of them.

>farming most of the day
>less than 3k gold and almost no mats
>have over 40k and more on traders and over 400 of each type of mats
Feels pretty good, I miss doing this kind of gameplay; mindless farming materials and delves is fun.
Probably going to raise a character to max next day off I have though if the event has started.
Any suggestions?
Need a new magblade, any warden and any sorc undecided though.

>tfw 500k worth of gold mats and no sales for TWO (2) days because your trade guild got a trader that literally no one goes to

I just want my motifs and prism enchants god damn it.

>fandango
I saw Spicy Economics was recruiting today if you're on PCNA get on it dude.

Are EU servers for this game dead? I'm looking to get into it but all I'm reading on the forums and everywhere has NA beside it, it's like a 99:1 ratio of NA:EU guilds, content, character/houses submissions, anything community related.

Don't play on EU myself but for what i've heard it's not dead, if it's any consolation. If you don't have the game and are looking to play buy it then just know you can play on either NA or EU at any time by swapping servers (at least on pc), lag may be an issue but you can still play it. Crown store purchases are server exclusive though, I believe.

what zone were they recruiting in though?
Who the fuck do I contact to get in there?
What's the minimum weekly sell rate?

CWC soundtrack rips when?

>you can play on either NA or EU at any time by swapping servers (at least on pc)
That's good then, didn't know that.

>Crown store purchases are server exclusive
And that's some typical jew bullshit, Jesus Christ. I'm having second thoughts due to all the cash store crap but I really want a house to decorate and whatnot.

Crowns themselves do transfer but not purchases. Kinda sucks yeah but the cash shop isn't that bad T B H, it's mostly cosmetic stuff and the few items that aren't are worse than what you can get through gameplay and crafting, so there's no p2w situation going on. Houses in particular are typically available with gold or crowns, there are only a few exceptions to this case and I believe that every house you can currently get (as in at this moment) in the game has the option for either or. Gold prices aren't too bad either, one of my favorite homes in the game is a 60000 gold house that I find really simple, but nice. Sounds like a lot but it really isn't in the long run.

Either way I get your skepticism but the cash shop can be pretty easily ignored and it won't really effect the game. Definitely not worth skipping out on the game over it, imo.

Also I should mention that characters are server specific as you may expect, just letting you know so you don't put a few dozen hours into a character on one server and decide to switch to another.

im stupid. what the fuck is a "shield play" enchantment. is it "glyph of shielding"?

shield-play is when two people have sex with a wall or blanket of rubber or latex between them.

Lowers block cost
There are a few 'unique' enchantments that can't be player crafted (and found too, i think), like shield play and another one that just straight up increases physical resistance, which is definitely on one of the fighter's guild reward rings

im struggling to find ANY documentation on where to find such an enchant. for such a big game you'd think every bit of information would be SOMEWHERE

shield-play is on the footmans set

Guild stores.

elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Glyph of Shielding

>not being an e-jew
also I'd recommend having two(2) trade guilds that way if one goes bust for a week you can still sell shit, never mind that I can easily fill 60 slots up if I'm going full merchant.

i got the jewelry i wanted in purple. it's NEVER worth gold versions, right? should i settle and put the glyphs i want on them?

which set?

ebon armory, healthy

im also talking gold glyphs. i have the skill and materials

i fucking loved this, user. reposting in case peeps weren't there at the very end of the last thread

>"never"
sure I mean gold is nice but honestly max enchant what like 3k worth, if that's considerable amount to you then gold jewellery ain't something you'll be looking at any time soon

What happened to this thing.

>the glow
>those feet
>those shoulders
>arm and melee canon
I'm thinking that it became the Assembly General General

gold jewelry is ONLY if you want to dedicate a few hundred hours to one specific trial so you hold the #1 leaderboard spot for 2-3 days. completely useless otherwise

I got myself some Ebon Armory in gold for AP when the Golden had them. I had like a mil spare AP and it's not like having more health will ever be that bad.

What is the best PvP build? Is there anywhere to look FotM builds up? Tried on the official forums but they're dead as fuck. Is the community dead?

this-fucking-cat bump

No idea but I'm sort of happy that it didn't show up in CWC since they manage to make Sotha Sil distinctive from Dwemer stuff so having Dwemertron 2000 walking around wouldn't fit.

>What is the best PvP build?
For what?

>best pvp build
anything but stealth archer.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375183/clever-alchemist-change-requires-you-to-be-in-combat-for-it-to-proc-what
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375169/pts-3-2-3-clever-alchemist-what-a-joke
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375160/clever-alchemist-in-pts-3-2-3
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375187/so-no-change-to-sorcerers-frags-now-but-a-nerf-to-clever-alchemist-instead-why

Oh, I read about some addon that alerts you when someone is aiming from you in stealth, it seemed pretty ridiculous, shit like that isn't allowed usually.

I have no idea, I didn't even download the game yet, I'm reading about it and trying to see what I want to play and if I want to play it (I don't want to play PvP if it requires me to be some flying faggot in a pink robe or some shit).

Really can't say what the best pvp build is. There isn't one. I play stamblade, that's fine, hard to catch, stealth and jumping people to kill.

Everyone playing pvp is a flying faggot so you're shit out of luck m8

I just read that magblade is better than stamblade, but with magblade you have to carry some ugly looking scepter shit, looking at the videos now.

Does this game have cosmetic slots so you can look normal while still wearing the needed gear?

You have costumes and hats, which will cover armor. There's no weapon style changing or covering up, though.

They fixed vmol and daily reward bug. So what should we do next

Find a spinner and write some hawt Sotha Sil x Vivec shippin

I think the worst pvp class is mag warden. Every other class has strengths that makes them good so you can pick whatever.

Can you actually make a character that doesn't look like shit with just costumes and hats? I looked it up and the selection seems a bit shitty.

I guess it really depends on what you like, this set is without costume and i really like it myself.

You just need to mix and match sometimes, and basic good looking plate armors are easy to get for example.

For mage robes there's plenty of things i atleast think look really nice for example mercenary robes. ESO-fashion lets you view different crafting motifs to see what you might like.

eso.mmo-fashion.com/

A lot of the better costumes are locked behind crates anymore. You can get some fun results mixing and matching, though.

Why are there so few Morrowind screenshots in this thread?

>Timeless blessing
>Life's Champion will literally cost 60 ultimate on mag sorcs
yea I'll be slotting combat prayer

>Light armour ebony
>Shit
More like shit taste desu

what would you like to see

Vvardenfell was a flash in the pan

Abah's Watch medium

Transcription error.

Post screenshots of breast slider effectiveness.

I needs me eyecandy to decide to bother playing again

Friendly reminder that Loremaster made Sotha Sil a bigger mary sue than Vivec

If I start a new char and get him to lv50, do I get another 4 million enlightenment?

no

if you stick to that alt and don't play your CP character for 10 days, sure. :^)

fuck

As promised here it is, hope whoever gets the game is happy, enjoy it:

humblebundle.com/gift?key=dnUBR2fDBbRpkTRM

I may give away a few more copies the next time the game goes on sale on steam, so keep it it mind if anyone cares.

Thanks!

Haves fun, user

keep in mind that your @userid is plastered everywhere and constantly hovers about you, choose wisely.

It's all good. I'm @daddycummiesonmydickandballs if anyone wants to friend me.

can you recall the last time that set was around?

actually just looked it up, looks like mid-august. fuck, itll probably never come around again

What was Sotha Sil like before, user?

Some nerd who got shanked by his friends ex.

Anti-guildwars bump

>Listen to some random music on spotify
>Suddenly hear some song you think would fit really nice with some scenario within the game
>Can't make any badass fake trailers because there's no CHIM mode where you can just freeroam with the camera
I for one would absolutely love a spectator mode for dungeons, even if it's a very niche wish. Imagine actually being able to help out people stuck in a dungeon.

>Bullying other mmo's
pls don't
have you seen the gw2 and xiv generals?

i want a guar

>tfw been playing it's new expac recently
>first thing I do on getting a mount is find some water and jump in
>mount dissolves on contact, just like ESO
It's good to know some things remain a constant.

The game is alive sure, but the guild is fucking dead

I just want to fucking die, I haven't slept all day because I saw you post about this yesterday and then fell asleep on the keyboard and missed it.

:(

more time to start working on that AP