Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1158

Grovel before your new goddess edition
Previous thread NEWS
>PBS is officially out worldwide!
>Honey Parade Games stream 01/08/17
youtu.be/Z_ycXAUdRMA?t=15m10s
>Bashou added to PBS as a playable character
>SK:Refle is a VN for Switch with revolutionary handholding, thigh slapping, butt rolling gameplay
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>New Link is a new mobage RPG, introduces Fubuki, Gekko, and Senko
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
youtu.be/2EXZPWdVNLM
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/wghfhz.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to get to get fit or Daidouji will punch you in the dick

I LOVE Souji!

I love Hikage! Every Thread!

I love Yumi!

>in the OP image 9 times
I'm sorry /skg/

what the fuck user

Stop being a prolific poster in this general

Which senran do you think you'd get along with best?

I'm more upset my asking for Homura to get a 2nd awaken appeared instead of other things I posted.
It was a half assed post.
Is that it? Do I just half ass my work like Takaki?

>only appeared once
>it's the Gesshit post

>tfw posts that were you replying to yourself make it into the OP

I think one of the reasons people pick the senrans they do is because they imagine themselves getting along with their senran best. I'd get along with Shiki pretty well I think. Some Senrans are just really easy to get along with though like Hibari or Hikage.

reminder it's still technically Hanabi's birthday in some places in the world!

Is it mean to say that I actively try to avoid putting /m/istressfag quotes in the OP because I know how much of an active poster he is

Who are your top 5 most attractive Who Waves in no particular order?

>Leo
>Souji
>Fuga
>Nachi
>Kumi

Might throw Miki or Reki in there if I see more of them in the future.

Look at this Awoo
my.mixtape.moe/wghfhz.webm

I always knew MinoriOPanon had shit taste.

I just wish Hanabi had more pictures I could post to celebrate her birthday

I'm pretty sure you're like every third post in this thread, so it's just a matter of probability

>only time you make it in the OP is just a snippet of your long ass posts making Hanabi sing "Rapper's Delight"

I put way too much effort into that for a joke that probably only I laughed at.with Renka coming in on the next verse and stopping when the lyircs started talking about picking up girls.

Hanabi does need more artwork.

There really needs to be more art of Senrans in comfy, casual clothing in general.

Here look, I'll screencap it and save it so your efforts will be immortalized forever

Feel better?

>Mirai

I dunno man, maybe

too much of what I can find is lewd but I do see some cute ones from time to time.

These are my favorite kinda New Wave cards

nah, it's okay I did it out of boredom and to just appreciate Hanabi anyway.

Nah, fine by me dude, most of the things I post are crap anyway, and at most I normally get one or two quotes in at best. It's just this time I got fucking 9 in.

I'm not normally this bad, but I ctrl+f-ed for yous and last thread I somehow got 111 of them so I think I need a break from here for the benefit of everyone.

And with that, Goodnight /skg/
Sleep well and sweet dreams to you all!
Enjoy the thread without me in it for a bit, go talk about vaginas or something nice for once.

I don't think I would get along with Daidouji unless for some reason I'm about as strong as her to have a first fight that leads into some chat, because if is just me, she would just ignore me.
Unless she actually likes fighting games, then I might have a chance to become friends

you know I never thought I'd prefer seeing clothed girls to naked ones, but here I am now

I want to grope all over

Gekkou and Senkou are actually second year middle school students at Gessen. Which is probably why their age isnt stated. They are descendants of Gessens founder. Also they are sisters but each one is born to a different mother. Gekkou is the younger.

This girl Gekkou, is in charge of taking sensei's money in new link.

Quiet evening walks with your senran?

Clothes can really help show what a girl is like. Another reason to hate the default bikini of PBS.

I guess maybe I shouldn't have assumed, it does feel weird to me that anyone would pick a waifu that they wouldn't get along with. I feel like I'd really get along with Kumo too once we got past her initial shyness and she got comfortable around me. I'd read her manga and we'd read other mangas and watch anime and star wars with her.

I dunno if I could help with the fight scenes but I'd totally help out with the romance scenes.

>is in charge of taking sensei's money in new link.

Well that explains the smile. Good customer service is important.

I wanna spend the night at the park with Homura and enjoy the nice autumn weather that we don't have where I live.

>no Rin to spend Christmas Eve with
Do we live only to suffer?

I had a good day today, user. Why you gotta do this to me.

Replaying Deep Crimson, and I must say, Haruka is a great character (for this game). Really loved how her mature yet playful personality really shone here.
Is this why everyone and their mother shills SK2 here?

please don't post Rin, my mind gets weird when I see her tits.

I like the part where Hibari fucks up her brain so she can only speak like a cave man. It's pretty funny.

I shill SK2 because I like the boobs

And the yoma den and weapon skins were nice too

SK2 is mainly praised for it's more serious story and "deeper" gameplay.
Oh, and breast slider.

What the fuck is wrong with PBS multiplayer? Barely any matches, and I keep getting disconnected anyway.

Ageha
Fuga
Leo
Souji
Hisui

It's the mole. It's got secret powers.

Play Ranked. You'll get matched up with people in seconds. Co-op Survival and Free Match however..

Fuck, I'm not good enough to play with the autists

>Kasumi!
>Kasumi!!
>Kasumi!!!
>Kasumi!!!!
>Kasumi!!!!!

Last night, my friend and I went to a strip club for his 22nd birthday and I heard an EDM remix of Jammin' playing. What is the world coming to when you can shake your ass to Bob Marley?

How was your day, /skg/?

It's easy. Maxed out character, weapon, great deck and you'll win 80% of the time. Plus the ranking isn't that great of a deal here in PBS as opposed to other shooters.

I think that's why Daidouji is now full unga bunga.
I don't blame her.

Why the heck would you go to a strip club?

>threatening your wizard status by going into a succubus den

Thou art a fool.

Stripping fetish, yo.

arf

I wasted about an hour of my life playing OoT Master Quest because I was doing a trick wrong.

Normally if you go to the shadow temple early you can't progress past the first room because it has a puzzle that requires you to light torches with fire arrows, but if you hookshot the torches and jump slash recoil off a wall, you'll land in a place where you can reach them with din's fire.

If you try to do it with Biggoron's sword equipped you'll miss the landing and fall in a pit. I had Biggoron's sword equipped. I spent about an hour trying to figure out why a trick I've done billions of times before suddenly stopped working.

Senrans.

I got to fix my n64 mempak and I played Goldeneye all day.
idk why a lot of people say the game aged terribly, besides the graphics, is a damn good game

Same old, same old. I'll finish the New Hebijo story in PBS tonight after I boost a couple of friends to Grandmaster in Overwatch.

I watched all the old homestar halloween shorts and caught up on Build. Also did some sidestories in PBS and unlocked all the costumes (I think, unless there's something exclusive to V-road)

Which senran would like Homestar?

How is Master Quest anyway? I've been feeling a zelda craving and I realized I've never actually tried it.

All of them

It's definitely worth a full playthrough if you're used to ocarina of time. The dungeon changes are fucking devilish. The dungeons are the only things that get changed though, I'd recommend playing it on OoT3D since its version of master quest doubles enemy damage and flips the world.

perhaps but it wouldn't be becoming of a rin lover to just give up.

boobies

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

I finally finished the heart stories in EV. I'll probably end up playing something else before I get started on the dual stories.

>Shiki goes to her """french""" school
>New american school is added in sk7
>It includes shiki
>Everyone in the school speaks french in the localization

>New american school is added in sk7
>It includes shiki
Takaki would never cuck Gessen.

I think they gave up on it being france in PBS

Her acceptance letter was written in french

yes

tfw no senran gf

sounds about right (though I feel like souji would be somewhere in here if she was on the list)

What fucking French Ninjas are better than Japanese Ninjas?
That's like going to see a White Man for Boxing Practice when being trained by a Black Man

>Soushit
>who waves at all
*pukes intensily*

*sleeps*

Post the full image.

Coward.

Even worse, reported.

I'M GOING TO SUCK ON MINORI'S TASTY SNATCH

holy shit

Which senran had the fattest labia

These words displease the Minori

But my tongue will please her

This is why Minori doesn't invite user over to hang out anymore.

Because she cums so hard she's afraid she'll get addicted

I couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute...

Then die already stinky bear

Couldn't bare another day without you in it...

Fuck off, Murasashit.

>intensily
Silly user, New Wavers are the most powerful race in the world.

Haruka