/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Previous thread Ok Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7aMtMVq
vocaroo.com/i/s0tjYonrGGp5
youtube.com/watch?v=moz1QNA2Ikc&t=1m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Junko!

General DR discussion Discord
discord.gg/7aMtMVq

I love Tenko!

Fuck off

Mugi!

I love Rantaro!

which other memes from the era of Miu's Electron Bombs (which can reverse time) do you wish really happened?

Mugi!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

It's one thing to make a discord for off topic shit and gaming. But the general is for danganronpa discussion, moving danganronpa discussion away from the general will kill the general faster and lower the quality of posts.

I want to fuck Kaito.

YES

Was this before the English release or something? I stayed the fuck away from drg for the past year

I bet she was a tomboy that liked hanging out with men before TDR memed her into a dyke

I want an Ultra Despair Boys game with these two.

Tsu Mugis!

I want to have a sleepover with Hoshi

>01/14/17

take a wild guess

It was right as the japanese version got released and people were trying to translate japanese without knowing japanese

Kaede "1 meal a second" Akamatsu

Good girl

>we will NEVER get this
Fuck. I was just in it for the memes at first, but now I'm genuinely sad.

could you translate this next if you got the time?

vocaroo.com/i/s0tjYonrGGp5

>not "I love her stinky sister"

RIP ears

Why do you have a trip?

what the fuck is this

I need a Rantaro photoshop of this

Shit, what's the audio from? I feel I recognise it, but I can't place my finger on it

How are you guys feeling tonight?
I'm feeling kinda sad right now. I could use a hug.

I love her stinky armpits!

Please don't bully my wife

I am not well, terrible diarrhea, feel like AVGN.

Good girl.

Ouma!

I was very mad, and now I'm okay but still mildly annoyed!

I'd give you a hug!

[hugs you]

I love her stinky sister!

Don't worry about it, man! My crystal ball says that things'll get better, and I'm always right!

>The spoiler on the bottom didn't work
This is despair.

Stop.

Drowning in a sea of despair. Perhaps giving each other a hug could help.

"Yummy!" said Kokichi as he finished swallowing Kaito whole. "You're gonna be in there for a while, so you better stop kicking!"

Here
I am up for pizza and video games anytime bro.

>you will never stick your dick in Tenko's armpits
why even live

yoohoo

Kotokyuute!

i'm okay, i've been getting more work recently but I always have a hard time judging how much to charge and i'm trying to move into generalized design

Do you think Angie got board in the school?

I feel destructive, disgusting, and deathly.
On the bright side I've got a job interview tomorrow and likely already got the job, it's the halloween store so I can start getting discounted stuff for my costume.

ONE

You were in a position of trust user how could you

You've betrayed us all

Oooh what are you going to dress up as this year?

Thanks everyone. It's just nothing that's actually a problem in my life but I just kinda felt down for the past hour

YOU ARE ON THE THRESHOLD OF THE REMAINS OF A LOST TWO

miu gets in a car accident and is a hare's breadth away from death when she is miraculously saved by her large funbags, cushioning her face and preventing her from lasting injury

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

My tiefling character from when I play D&D~ I'm gonna make hoof heels and everything.

I think I know what got you down, don't let it get to you

So, she scarred tits?

>kiss

I know how that feels. I get sad all the time with no reason to.
But hey at least that leads into crying which lets out some negative emotions.

Imagine Team Danganronpa dropped their Zero Senkai project that nobody gives a fuck about and instead developed another 48 danganronpa games (3-51)? Fucking hell, I wish.

Neato!

You won't feel sad anymore after I'm done with you big boy.

Hopefully this

I didn't think people had genuinely so much hatred for something, and the worst part is that they're mostly right about everything.

NOTHINGMIND

user NO STOP WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL LAST THREAD YOU TRAITOR!!!

YOU COULD BE TRANSLATING THOSE TENKO DOUJINS AND THIS IS WHAT YOU USE YOUR POWER FOR?!?

Tell me about your donut-steels, /drg/.

My bad anons, I meant to say 4-51 (anime and games).

Green Kyoko

Here's my OC
Siberaki
She's totally original and killed many bad peoples

Sasuga Yuta

Junko but she's the biggest Five Guys (burgers and fries) fan alive, she five guys every day and even wants to work there so she can be around Five Guys more often

Build gunpla

I didn't know you played DnD, cool!

>ywn dress up as the Chiakiautist and yell at children for being baconfags and then shitting in their candy buckets
this, where the fuck is our Sasuga sprite?

"That"

SMALL
HOLE

Kam Asutera

Not so much anymore but I still RP related things online; I've always really loved high fantasy, it's escapism/coping for me.

I want to pat her head

The Ultimate Physicist that Monokuma said didn't really exist in DR1

Its a lie, Junko just blew up his time machine with him inside it

But one day, he will return... changed... and very, very angry... How will he be avenged against a foe who is already dead? A problem for a normal man... BUT NOT ONE WITH TIME TRAVEL POWERS!!!

Wacky Physicist and Santa adventures when?

Blond Komaru with wings, a Grey Knights Techmarine, Scarred female admiral, Me with some alterations, Saint Seiya ripoffs, A cyborg who was cucked by Souda, Tokoposter and a Scottish Narutofag.

youtube.com/watch?v=moz1QNA2Ikc&t=1m30s
LAYING
AT THE BOTTOM
OF THE OCEAN

his name is Easuru Kamikaze and he's got long hair and red eyes and a permanent shadow over his face from his hair. and he always complains about how boring everything is. he has every talent simultaneously and also shops at Hot Topic

THEY'VE ALREADY HAPPENED!!!

...but the loop has yet to close so we'll need to wait for that to occur in this timeline.

>tfw you're overplaying an actual OC for a fanganronpa you've been planning for months in hopes that people will assume you're not being serious if they think it's stupid

>Tokoposter