Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/edCILG-bx2M?t=551
youtu.be/qwLbM5-0R5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bullet!

THIS friends

This is why I Jive. Show me a SINGLE outfit in other games that are as sniffy as these sniff thighs.

>"I will play SFV again" - Max

BASED

CAPCOM

Why is julio still on echo fox? He hasn't done anything

It's been a while.

NEVER

>Tekken 7
>Ling
>Swimsuit
>Phoenix stance
I like Jive better though

FAILS

LOSES

>Known for counterpicking
>Has said that he mained Nash in S1 because he likes cheap characters

>Mains Juri, the worst character in the game (which he himself agreed to) in S2

What did Infiltration mean by this?

Its LITERALLY impossible to do a 360 motion without jumping prove me wrong you cant

Fighting games are dead and the community is spiteful to all fighting games

Can someone please explain to me how to time this? I've gotten it a few times but I can't it out. Do you delay the 2nd HP? Do you delay the V-Skill cancel? What am I doing wrong?
youtu.be/edCILG-bx2M?t=551

He and poongko are waifufags now they have reached a higher plane of existence

>Known for playing characters with teleport type moves
>Juri's V-skill is kind of like a teleport

>doing the full 360

Buffer with a normal(Light medium heavy kick/punch)
Proceed to 360.
Its that simple.

of course they never lose, because they have brainwashed capcucks like you to play their games.

capcom never WINS, that's the whole point.

SFV flopped, MvCI flopped and RE7 flopped. The only thing making money over there is pachinko and old RE re-releases.

Capcom is finished.

FGC stands for
Fighting Games by Capcom

XD

Showing too much skin is for kids user. Adults prefer, and some times need, specific fetishes like these thighs and stockings.

>gayness

oh man if you only knew

the internet is NOT the fgc

That's not telling much, 76ms isn't the lowest ping but maybe the server you're pinging to is shitty or it's distant from you.
Fighting games are P2P which means you're connecting directly to another person and so if you're connecting to someone who lives nearby your ping can be 10ms and if you're playing with someone far away it's 100ms.
Depending on the game and netcode you can get different results, generally any connection below 100 ms is playable.
But still, there's too many variables other than ping and bandwidth to know in advance. You just have to try and see.

c-capcom is f-finished says increasingly nervous goober for the 100th thread in a row

how does it feel that your irl waifu is getting fucked by a guy that draws sonic for a living RIGHT NOW

>asian
wew lad

he can keep her

>3d waifu
lol kys my man

I dont know who those people are

>irl
>waifu
stop

we should put together a huge sum of money and donate it all at once to max with a funny message from /fgg/

The same will happen to DBFZ even when people are hyped about it here.

Screenshot this.

t. Person who can perceive things objectively and is resistant to hype and other mental manipulation targeted at consumers

my trick is to just enjoy playing games!

How do we revive Tekken?

This would make a great costume for Ed in street fighter v.

release another SF character to steal players from SFV

wrong general

When will arcsys make a nintendo air dasher?

done and done

should I play karin or akumer

>they did about this one you mega retard
No. No one did. People wanted a better roster & good netcode. We got the latter & an underwhelming roster. No one was thinking this game wouldn't have tod's because this is fucking MAHVEL. It's what it is known for.
>mega retard.
It's like talking to a child. Please, stop pretending to be dank & give the job to someone else.

Skullgirls has 360 detection

How do you deal with the fact that you could have learned a useful life skill instead of grinding combos?

I keep letting you guys down, I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry.

>implying I can do combos

I hope that situation is from a scripted TV show.

>a single fan designed a way better character select on reddit than capcom's entire development studio could

I love how capcom just keeps getting BTFO

wow that looks awful

Kairi guest character for maximum awful childhood boy dream match.

Karin if your IQ is over 150
Akumer is your IQ is lower but still higher than 120

Those grapes look good

this just looks like some weird deviantart crap

i dont really prefer it, man

Give me one good reason why we should not use PC as tournament platform.

Please answer this question as if we are living in a world where there are NO sponsors and Sony isn't throwing money to FGC at all.

t. combofiend

>implying either of them require an iq higher then 10

What are the optimal USFIV full resource jump-in midscreen combos for Akuma and Evil Ryu?

>vappa is so dedicated to the circlejerk they will praise literal shit like this just to fit in
Sad. Not "Sad!", but actually pathetic. I pity you.

i only play capcom games

noice

Looks like a creation of some kid who is not really gifted art-wise to begin with...

Horrendous tbqh.

Playchamp

Because we are not living in that world, sadly.

Also it's more expensive and troublesome to use PCs for casual setups.

That's horrible, vappa will really say anything to shitpost capcom huh?

people would probably argue endlessly over hardware specifications

The bottom looks better, but the top looks empty. Make it like dynamic portrait busts like either sf4 or sfv and it could look really nice.

>having to maintain this many computers & components inside

Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/qwLbM5-0R5U

momokun for being fat

Youtube.

i see you as a full grown capcuk wish to remain blind not surprised in the least

sorry i call them as i see them. you have no worth

From a scripted show, good. Felt really awkward for a moment there.

There are a lot of PCs as small as those with even more powerful hardware than PS4, no?

>Since its February 2016 release Street Fighter 5, the usual tournament headliner, has sold 1.7 million copies (617 days). Tekken 7 almost hit this number after just two months (130 days) on the shelves, and projects 2.1 million units sold by the end of 2017.

momokun for being a thot

Whos going to pay for them?

If Sony isnt gunning to be a standard then Intel or AMD would be

>no reaction videos for the new characters

no not for any cheaper then you would find a ps4

>Who was in the wrong here?

momokun for thinking she could roast LTG

lol why they had like 500 evo entrants then?

When is Zeku reveal anyway?

Imagine being so much of a beta faggot that you actually put up with this kind of cunt

SEAM

>max says he isn't a fan of grounded based neutral

so... he just doesn't like Street Fighter then and prefers anime flying everywhere shit? uhh

SF4 has about 200 players at all times and I can't finish a single Arcade Mode fight without being interrupted by online matchmaking. It's not a genre that needs a million consecutive players to be healthy.

id rather kms desu

Hard to streamline setups, installing drivers for every stick connected would be a bitch and I don't see people bringing their entire pc to a tournament, seems like a hassle.

AE will save jive.

where are you? I want to do the same but I don't think I'll be able to find any matches in my area

What time is Team Daigo vs. Team Justin tomorrow?

really makes you wish

ULTRAAAAAAA

rashid, juri, ryu, chunli, guile, and ibuki confirmed to be getting buffed

if it wasn't for makeup this goblin looking bitch wouldn't be able to mail order herself to this fucking spinesless dumbass

Wonder how many Final Fight characters will we get?

In SF4, there were
>Cody
>Guy
>Hugo
>Poison
>Rolento

In SFV, probably
>Abigail
>Zeku
>Roxy
>Cody
>Sodom

Roxy would be a let down it's just a clone

she's ugly even with makeup

Is this called AE just cause of arcade mode, or are they going to release this in arcades finally?